Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

kazil posted:

He must be really worried about losing his SCOTUS cases

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

I guess that explains dead people signing stuff

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I did everything right and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

NoiseAnnoys posted:

my wife's kmt neighbors are really really mad which is an added bonus.

Yep, lot of annoyed parents around.

Nobody was even that excited about Lai from what I saw, it was partly just the other two parties splitting the vote and running bad campaigns.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I'm tbh relieved that my politics generally indicate that this will not be a problem for my age and generational demographic in the future. Like I'll probably be voting when I'm old, but the parties I prospectively support are not...uh...dead-walking.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

America: the world's #1 necrocracy!

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

America: the world's #1 necrocracy!

Don't blame me, i voted for the gerontocrats.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Willatron posted:

The reason Republican judges keep ruling against me is they're doing their best to be impartial. It's pretty unfair.

Literally everything in MAGA-world is “us vs. them”. They have to be scared and angry at all times.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Infinitum posted:

Probably cause it hasn't happened before?

Presidents will do horrible monstrous things For The Good Of The US, but even if they're being insanely self serving they've never gone so far as to be stool pigeons for foreign governments.

usually there's an ollie north character ready to take the fall but lol "TRUMP" won't even let someone take the fall for him because that would imply he did something wrong

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Coolguye posted:

usually there's an ollie north character ready to take the fall but lol "TRUMP" won't even let someone take the fall for him because that would imply he did something wrong

By all outward appearances Walt Nauda would have been that guy, but Trump is holding onto him for reasons stated.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Pirate Radar posted:

Yep, lot of annoyed parents around.

Nobody was even that excited about Lai from what I saw, it was partly just the other two parties splitting the vote and running bad campaigns.

yeah, as an outsider, i'm kinda puzzled by ko because he was a decent mayor in taipei from what i remember but then went weirdly conservative in his presidential run.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

he admit it

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman
Ol’ 2-scoops promising to get to central Iowa tonight/this weekend gives me hope (lol) that this insane-rear end blizzard will do the funniest thing possible.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

twistedmentat posted:

The most amazing thing is that Trump straight up hosed with the US intelligence apparatus and apparently they're fine with that? The horrible stuff they've done to American citizens in the name of national security is uncountable but Trump straight up steals and probably sold secrets, nothing.

They know their careers may depend on appeasing a republican boss in future

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

kazil posted:

he admit it

Scrawling FAVOURITE PRESIDENT(ME) on all my important national secrets so everybody knows they're mine(did not steal)

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons
In the shitter

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

kazil posted:

he admit it

lock them the gently caress up too though, I'm okay with that

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Ars Arcanum posted:

In the shitter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feIHuM-POc0

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

kazil posted:

he admit it

"The meme posted by the former President on January 13th appears to indicate that he is fully cogent of the fact that this did not take place in Minecraft."

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

kazil posted:

he admit it

10 wars? Iraq I and II and Afghanistan for the Bushes. I can’t recall Clinton or Obama starting any wars specifically but they did bomb the gently caress out of the middle east based upon poo poo the others already started.

I mean if you get really loose with the definition of “war” you might get some more, but those are really the big three of my lifetime.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

NoiseAnnoys posted:

yeah, as an outsider, i'm kinda puzzled by ko because he was a decent mayor in taipei from what i remember but then went weirdly conservative in his presidential run.

Ko always had a habit of saying/doing weird stuff. Maybe he left his good advisors behind when he left City Hall, idk—he’s had some awful soundbites since then and the whole abortive pan-Blue coalition thing was a farce.

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat

Frank Luntz huffs this poo poo

more:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...blue-dress.html

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Mr. Nice! posted:

10 wars? Iraq I and II and Afghanistan for the Bushes. I can’t recall Clinton or Obama starting any wars specifically but they did bomb the gently caress out of the middle east based upon poo poo the others already started.

I mean if you get really loose with the definition of “war” you might get some more, but those are really the big three of my lifetime.

he's been using military interventions as 'wars' in a lot of these assertations, which of course ignores the fact that he did plenty of his own 'wars' under that definition.

as usual, it's "TRUMP". truth and consistency are out the window the instant you see a pixel of his post.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

oh wow so he just kept random pieces of paper? paper that didn't contain anything important? oh well i guess he's free to go!

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Strong Sauce posted:

oh wow so he just kept random pieces of paper? paper that didn't contain anything important? oh well i guess he's free to go!

He didn't keep all of it, he gave some to his friends too. His friends gave him different paper back.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Coolguye posted:

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

kazil posted:

he admit it

I'm not going to vote for any of them

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

At least they got the hands right

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

I have the Pluto.tv app running on the tv and there’s a Three’s Company channel. I was watching it last night and switched it back on today. Mr Furley was helping out in the kitchen at Jack’s Bistro (somewhat near the end of the series) and he screwed up the steaks by covering them in ketchup. That reminded me of the big orange moron. And that’s a LOL.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

kazil posted:

he admit it

Lol, what was on those papers?

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Cocaine Bear posted:

He is referring to the toilet paper that was stuck to the bottom of his shoe on at least two separate occasions.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"what am i being arrested for? keeping some papers? some succulent chinese papers??"

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
If Trump ever read anything beyond Fox News chyrons, I’d almost assume he read Catch-22 and specifically how Milo got away with bombing his own airbase by showing the world how much money he made out of it.

Squibbles
Aug 24, 2000

Mwaha ha HA ha!

otter posted:

I have the Pluto.tv app running on the tv and there’s a Three’s Company channel. I was watching it last night and switched it back on today. Mr Furley was helping out in the kitchen at Jack’s Bistro (somewhat near the end of the series) and he screwed up the steaks by covering them in ketchup. That reminded me of the big orange moron. And that’s a LOL.

Do they have the episode where you can see jack's balls?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Cocaine Bear posted:

Well if Judge Cannon manages to slow-walk it enough, it honestly won’t matter.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Cocaine Bear posted:

They were safe.
You could only see them if you bought the Jumbo Prawn Cocktail platter.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

kazil posted:

he admit it

Trump kept trying to start wars except he was just as incompetent at that as he was at everything else.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
you know how futbol teams exchange players and so on, often for a lot of money, I wonder if the UK could Afford Miss Crockett, or AOC?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

staberind posted:

you know how futbol teams

I am american so no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

kazil posted:

he admit it

All the chuds in my life woulda given W fellatio in 2005 if he asked. If you lightly criticized him you were a traitor and hated are troops and are country.

In 2009, even the staunchest propagandists stopped defending Bush and the Iraq war, and the economy was in free fall and half the people in our country lost all of their net worth and jobs as a direct result of deregulations to the finance industry.

The justification to the start of these actions was the same poo poo they say now. The lying liberal media, experts and economists are idiots. Bill O’Reilly, Tucker Carlson (who moved from CNN’s “conservative guy” to Fox during these years), and Sean Hannity were the spearhead of Fox News prime time spewing all of this poo poo.

In my ignorance, I thought there was a silver lining that chuds would see what idiots they were, and Fox News would fade into the background. I let them disown Bush, and didn’t rub their face in any of it. Nobody did - we all thought we’d move forward if we just let them save a little face.

But now in their head canon it wasn’t them that supported Bush, it was liberals. And the guys who saw the truth back then were Tucker and Hannity (and O’Reilly would be there too if not for other reasons). They didn’t fall for anything, the Clintons and their buddy Bush did this. Not only did none of them support Bush, he was actually our guy and we loved him. This graphic represents it, these 4 guys are all our guys.

I learned my lesson this time though, I will never until the day I die let someone pretend they didn’t love Trump and weren’t on board with this poo poo the entire time he was doing it.