Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
trrapped in the langoliers airport but they eat the brightness of any lights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Langoliers FTMFW.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fungah! posted:

love you bob but this is th most mentally ill thing ive ever seen

Leadthumb posted:

this is th most mentally ill thing ive ever seen

elf help book posted:

lmao

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Had a dream where I was playing a new Sims game and there was a bug that let sims marry random NPCs like aliens and swarms of bees and then marrying the bees turned into a meme and everyone was wanting to have their sims marry bees.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

super sweet best pal posted:

Had a dream where I was playing a new Sims game and there was a bug that let sims marry random NPCs like aliens and swarms of bees and then marrying the bees turned into a meme and everyone was wanting to have their sims marry bees.

Cool lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can you imagine the gang tag.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

had a dream last night that i was playing some kind of rpg where you had to craft a legendary holy blade for the paladin as part of the story. but the master smith you could craft them at had an option for two blades with weird elf names and ???? listed for all the rest of the info. i only had enough materials to make one of them because both used materials that were a rare drop from an earlier dungeon. i crafted one at random and it had an obsidian handle and a dark red blade that was shaped kind of like an ice pick, so it seemed clear i'd made the wrong choice for the paladin's holy blade. i was posting about how i had to go back and grind for materials now and that it was making me want to quit and somebody was like "why do you think that's the wrong one?"

it turns out that the weird red dagger was the paladin's holy blade, and everyone in the Imp Zone started calling me a "sword racist." some CSPAM poster didn't seem to get it was a joke and followed me around the forums saying things like "racist sword guy weighs in, everybody!" and suddenly i had a redtext avatar that said ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE ORCS.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

some CSPAM poster didn't seem to get it was a joke and followed me around the forums saying things like "racist sword guy weighs in, everybody!"

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's real somewhere on these fine forums, 100%.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Wormskull posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

close enough:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

tmfc posted:

close enough:

lmao Oh yeah.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What an awesome bunch of retards we hang around with. :glomp:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

tmfc posted:

close enough:

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

tmfc posted:

close enough:

lmao. didn't know colin meloy posted here

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

tmfc posted:

close enough:

Wormskull posted:

lmao Oh yeah.

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

had a dream last night that i was playing some kind of rpg where you had to craft a legendary holy blade for the paladin as part of the story. but the master smith you could craft them at had an option for two blades with weird elf names and ???? listed for all the rest of the info. i only had enough materials to make one of them because both used materials that were a rare drop from an earlier dungeon. i crafted one at random and it had an obsidian handle and a dark red blade that was shaped kind of like an ice pick, so it seemed clear i'd made the wrong choice for the paladin's holy blade. i was posting about how i had to go back and grind for materials now and that it was making me want to quit and somebody was like "why do you think that's the wrong one?"

it turns out that the weird red dagger was the paladin's holy blade, and everyone in the Imp Zone started calling me a "sword racist." some CSPAM poster didn't seem to get it was a joke and followed me around the forums saying things like "racist sword guy weighs in, everybody!" and suddenly i had a redtext avatar that said ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE ORCS.

tmfc posted:

close enough:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

tmfc posted:

close enough:

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

Wormskull posted:

tmfc posted:

close enough:

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

tmfc posted:

close enough:

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Had a dream there were explosions off in the distance and then big AoE damage markers started coming toward my house and exploding. Fortunately they somehow missed, only grazing the corner of my house at the worst. Then I looked outside again and a party of heroes had just defeated the boss who was responsible, so I gave them a thumbs up and they went on their way.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

only part i remembrr is a sort of amalgamation of satoru iwata and todd mitchell and then a hard cut to th word CASHBOY floating on a black background ominously

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

only part i remembrr is a sort of amalgamation of satoru iwata and todd mitchell and then a hard cut to th word CASHBOY floating on a black background ominously

lol ominous for some reason

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

copy posted:

lol ominous for some reason

can't imagine why

copy
Jul 26, 2007

mycophobia posted:

can't imagine why

lol drat

Fungah!