Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Recommended to wait until you have a 10 or 11 power one, and even then it’s a little bit of luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

NFX posted:

Frozen cabbages seem even worse. On 15 harvests I've gotten three with frozen crops -- a single one in each.

Is there some trick to getting a chicken raptor? i know it has to get to 1000 losses with less than 100 wins, but my "best" attempts have only gotten to around 500 losses before the exceed 100 wins. Those were with 13-power raptors, I haven't seen any lower. So I have to re-roll to get them even worse? Are there simply too many terrible raptors out there these days?

It's bad when you have to rely on luck to earn something, but it seems even worse in this case that you need to rely on bad luck. I've just given up on trying and maybe one day it will happen.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
Farm RPG: Oh gently caress, I need another 400 frozen peas

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Lake Tempest needs to cough up this goddamn rune soon or ... well I guess I'll just keep throwing nets, but I'll be doing it very unhappily.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008

NFX posted:

Is there some trick to getting a chicken raptor?

I’ve made a few. I think you mostly want minimum attack and defense skills. You are sort of screwed if you get placed in a league with a bunch of existing chickens or other people going for them. If you beat someone once you will probably beat them 15 other times on the way to 1000 losses.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

I pay zero attention to my raptors, other than the daily click task and spending soap. Am I missing out?

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008

Genericide posted:

I pay zero attention to my raptors, other than the daily click task and spending soap. Am I missing out?

Not really. Chickens are just the hardest to get if you’re trying to complete the RaptorDex.

Turambar
Feb 20, 2001

A Túrin Turambar turun ambartanen
Grimey Drawer
Can you get the raptors from the months you missed? I have about 250 now, and I'm missing a few.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Is there a list of all the rewards you get from each townsfolk at each friendship level?

I can find what to give them, but cannot find a list of rewards. Would be helpful as some give away valuable stuff for people like me earlier in the game (e.g. I think it was Lorn who gave me 3x cutlass at level 20).

NFX
Jun 2, 2008

Fun Shoe

Windmill Hut posted:

Is there a list of all the rewards you get from each townsfolk at each friendship level?

I can find what to give them, but cannot find a list of rewards. Would be helpful as some give away valuable stuff for people like me earlier in the game (e.g. I think it was Lorn who gave me 3x cutlass at level 20).

https://buddy.farm/townsfolk/

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

https://buddy.farm/townsfolk

Buddy’s almanac is your friend.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Well. I am an enormous idiot. Have been using to see what to send them, but literally didn't scroll far enough down the pages to see the rewards.

I'll be going now.

andy_social
Oct 29, 2008
Got my first time egg today for finishing STARMAP. Between that and the gold feathers it’s a pretty sweet payoff for an end game busy task.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
Went a little overboard on donations today.

Griddle of Love
May 14, 2020

Is there anyone who wants a small amount of Lemonade every now and then? I'm too lazy to use them before I hit crafting 92, and they're starting to stack up.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

koshmar posted:

Went a little overboard on donations today.

Hah, I saw you were #1, and was kinda curious how many you donated.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

I finished corn of interest today and now it's like gently caress what do I even have left

Borgen buck spam for the banana stand quest

The ridiculous amount of silver quest

And I'm tower level 166 so I suppose I just grind that out (assume I get more main quests at 175 and 199)

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

hoho boy do you

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

You have a looooong way to go. Get to T199 and you’ll unlock a lot of endgame stuff, some small some veryyyyy long and grindy.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Beasteh posted:

I finished corn of interest today and now it's like gently caress what do I even have left

Borgen buck spam for the banana stand quest

The ridiculous amount of silver quest

And I'm tower level 166 so I suppose I just grind that out (assume I get more main quests at 175 and 199)

Lol you and I are around a similar point.

I’m halfway through first banana stand, tower 160 (I paused to buy 1T farm and am about to buy 1T storage after reset) and am on Corn of Interest 28.

Fkn potatoes.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

Forest pond fishing took care of all my potato needs

NFX
Jun 2, 2008

Fun Shoe
And all those corn prize bags are a good source of moonstone for later.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Finally finished STARMAP. It definitely stopped being
fun.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Beasteh posted:

Forest pond fishing took care of all my potato needs

Wait, what?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Oh the bag!

Well I fished for corn I may as well fish for potatoes.

I did buy several thousand, but with the lag of late,and me playing in small bursts, it wasn’t easy to set up a deal.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
Anyone opened up their void bags?

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

No, very tempted though...

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Rakeris posted:

No, very tempted though...

Lol

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I got a gold carrot from my first one so I stopped opening them

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Far less tempted now lol

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

I always open them, they're usually borgen bucks or cookies

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
This are the new Void bags they released in a quest the other day not the bags you get for Mega-Masteries. I opened all of mine, they're just full of random items. I checked the discord and a few people got joke items as well like a "Piece of Firestream's Code" they're safe to open it's just a joke about what happens when items get voided.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

They can apparently contain ultra rare items from past events

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Fun!

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Yeah... Not much here either.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Trade going nuts this morning (my morning anyway) for void bags. 200g for 20.

I opened my 20 and it was mainly normal except the code rangers semi colon which people are also looking to buy it seems?

Flytitle
Nov 12, 2012
There's like 3 new museum bits from this, I think. Saw someone asking giveaways for "let me hold this for 5g" like 3 days ago. I got a sock out of the Exchange Center ones, rest of the ten was nothing special.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
Ooo 20 from the exchange center! Also go nothing of interest.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
edit: nm I'm an idiot

koshmar fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Jan 29, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I got a sick from the 20 I exchanged for. Hope it’s clean…