Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

Probably the right call? Hate to see head contact though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
elbowing is a weird call cuz it was the shoulder that hit but w/e lol

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

The Canucks have murdered two of the Sabres’ defensemen and got one minor penalty, cool. Cozens also got blatantly hit in the face by a high stick right at the end of the first period with no call. These are awesome refs!

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

Clearly targeting Hughes now, great

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

The Canucks have murdered two of the Sabres’ defensemen and got one minor penalty, cool. Cozens also got blatantly hit in the face by a high stick right at the end of the first period with no call. These are awesome refs!

Soucy got blatantly hit by an uncalled high stick and Lafferty got his face smashed after a goal resulting in a cut. Badly called game and probably going to result in dirtier plays.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Escape Goat posted:

Soucy got blatantly hit by an uncalled high stick and Lafferty got his face smashed after a goal resulting in a cut. Badly called game and probably going to result in dirtier plays.

That high stick wouldn’t have happened if they had called the one that hit Cozens literally ten seconds earlier. Calling an offsetting roughing call on that head hit on Dahlin was insane. One of the worst called games I’ve seen this season.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Erik Johnson being in the box means the Sabres only have 3 D so Zemgus Girgensens is playing D, this game is incredible lol

Edit: Johnson is in the room, jesus christ

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

why the hell is this game so physical lmfao

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

sabres trying to kill hughes in retaliation for dahlin uh oh

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

A penalty being called on Vancouver? Is that allowed????

Edit: Dahlin is back but Samuelsson is out the rest of the game. He also got checked in the head and the refs were like :shrug:

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

A penalty being called on Vancouver? Is that allowed????

Edit: Dahlin is back but Samuelsson is out the rest of the game. He also got checked in the head and the refs were like :shrug:

:rolleyes:

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

lmfao this game is a mess

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

https://x.com/sabresplays/status/1746291870169239891?s=46&t=ZmcWuigp8va-srUE4rOQ8Q

This definitely never happened

Edit: Mittelstadt got robbed there, gently caress

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

gently caress kuzmenko that was almost so sick

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

lol boeser

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

another easy victory

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

Buy a steak dinner for Demko

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

Stealing your favourite hockey teams
...in spirit.
That game got rough on both sides but CAS bandwagon rolls on.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

No Coots or Drysdale tonight :fork:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Pens very bad so far. Jarry sharp thankfully.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Hits Eller. Womp. Penguins still look insanely bad.

Edit: Didn't realize that Smith got hot brained from the Canucks board. That sucks.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
lol Caufield's first 1st period goal all season

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Sigh. Another terrible exit. Jarry shouldn't be coughing that up. Graves being bad. Crazy bounce, but again the Pens haven't shown up at all.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

lol the ol’ flutterpuck

Pretty much against the flow of play

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I can't believe that eluded all star Georgiev.

e: it literally went over his head.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

The fact that the need for a 3C is both a team and media talking point makes me feel insane, Domi is the first 3C on this team to win his minutes since that one year Bozak was down there

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

At what point do we say Rust is 100% a product of playing with Sid and Guentzel because he is utterly fraudulent when he isn't stapled to those 2.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Makar is so good out there, all over the ice basically taking on all 5 Leafs

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The Devils take soooooooooooo many bad penalties at the end of periods..........

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: Provorov has two goals tonight doinking shots off Kraken players :siren:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lol Avs.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Goddamn Mo - gettin' that all-star boost

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

ALL STAR MORGAN RIELLY

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Very funny game so far, well worth tuning in to.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Great powerplay dipshits. That 'slash' is as weak as the one you called on Burns so absolutely top notch game management.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Reminder that David Kampf isn’t actually good defensively Keefe just plays him like he is

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lol Sullivan demoted POJ again because EK was dogshit. loving suck it Sullivan.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

lmao Avs looked silly there

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Absolutely awful no show by the Pens again so far. This team really is just mediocre as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

As much as I want another Filipino person to succeed in the NHL it’s hard to imagine Nick Robertson getting his spot back