Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Atkinson scored a goal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Absolutely awful no show by the Pens again so far. This team really is just mediocre as hell.

I wanted that Vancouver win pretty bad because I knew Carolina in Carolina would be a shitshow.

And sure enough

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

maybe it's not surprising with all the injuries but holy poo poo is the Devils PP limp and useless right now

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Koopa Kid posted:

As much as I want another Filipino person to succeed in the NHL it’s hard to imagine Nick Robertson getting his spot back

Keefe might get fired someday, or realize that Bobby McMann ain't it.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk posted:

Atkinson scored a goal

he scored another!!!

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Holy poo poo, Brodie, that was loving terrible

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

TJ Brodie just deeply unserious

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Precambrian Video Games posted:

Keefe might get fired someday, or realize that Bobby McMann ain't it.

Yeah there’s no proper world where McMann or Gregor should be getting ice over a more talented younger player with some easily addressed warts, but Keefe doesn’t actually help his players get better

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Daws is far and away the Devils' best goalie.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Columbus 4, 2 for boarding, 5 for being punched in the face. Seattle 29, 5 for fighting.

Where in the hell is the instigator on that sequence?

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

mcmagic posted:

Daws is far and away the Devils' best goalie.

He won them this game without a doubt. I counted 4 glove saves that would have sailed past Vanecek.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

gently caress’s sake Matthews

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Matthews what the gently caress was that pass?

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Not great that every puck touch by Tavares has been a turnover in this period either

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Koopa Kid posted:

Not great that every puck touch by Tavares has been a turnover in this period either

He gave the puck away twice after I posted this

...!
Oct 5, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Preds looking flat yet again, we're lucky this is still 0-0

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Pens giving up 2 on something like 1.5 xGF in the first 15 minutes then making GBS threads themselves for the rest of the first. Create 2.25 xGF themselves through the 2nd. Yup. That's about right. Now for a herculean effort in the 3rd and coming up short.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Hard for me to believe the Avs won’t tie this game but maybe the Leafs will have remembered how to complete passes in the intermission

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Aaaand Marner with a turnover at the offensive blueline for a Colorado chance off the face off

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

JT’s no good, very bad game continues

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Pucks just keep on falling on Av sticks

I would like to see a replay of Domi getting taken down right before that play

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I have a suspicion that Domi was tripped and maybe Marner earlier but they don't seem to want to replay either for some reason.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Kelly Sutherland can gently caress right off with this nonsense

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Guys it's tied you can call obvious penalties again.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Every game the Leafs jump out to an early lead the refs game manage to oblivion and then when it’s time for the calls to swing back it’s late in the game so the whistles go away. Like clockwork

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

What a joke

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Gio missing by a mile shorthanded to send Colorado on an odd man, please sit him for Lagesson tomorrow

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Did Brodie get high sticked with no call too?

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Did Brodie get high sticked with no call too?

Yeah but in real time it’s hard to tell if it came off of guys following through on the rebound, I don’t think that gets called any time

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

So Keefe noticed that Tavares’ line wasn’t working, figured the best thing to do was take the best player off of it to make two line combos that haven’t played together all year, and after conceding the lead sticks with that instead of reuniting the lines that actually scored in this game.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
MacKinnon is so good.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

McCabe is so stupid.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

McCabe is so stupid.

Matthews is the guy that needed to pick up the trailer and he had no gas, you can see it in the replay

...!
Oct 5, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

McCabe is so stupid.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Glad they gave Colton a redemption shot there.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Extremely predictable nonsense

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Koopa Kid posted:

Matthews is the guy that needed to pick up the trailer and he had no gas, you can see it in the replay

I can't pause and rewind :(

I will just reflect on Gregor being on the ice to try to tie the game late.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

I can't pause and rewind :(

I will just reflect on Gregor being on the ice to try to tie the game late.

Everything Keefe did in that third period from the bench made the team worse, was kind of impressive really

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Lol Jarry. This team is maddening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Winnipeg Jets are dogshit garbage