Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I Was a Beta Israeli in Al'Pha's Dungeon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

donating :10bux: to Jeffrey's pocket.

This is some stupid rear end bullshit here because you're saying I should be banned so I have to pay money to him.

I donate to some other things and gently caress you, I'll do it even if I'm banned here. Theoretically if I'm not banned that ten bucks will go to those other things.

You're an rear end in a top hat.

I've already lost a lot of friends permanently - and I have cut off my entire family permanently - due to my support of Gaza but gently caress you, you gatekeeping rear end in a top hat.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Nail Rat posted:

This is some stupid rear end bullshit here because you're saying I should be banned so I have to pay money to him.

I donate to some other things and gently caress you, I'll do it even if I'm banned here. Theoretically if I'm not banned that ten bucks will go to those other things.

I've already lost a lot of friends permanently - and I have cut off my entire family permanently - due to my support of Gaza but gently caress you, you gatekeeping rear end in a top hat.

I can tell you've got a lot going on and advising you to stop posting about posting in the D&D thread won't help. Good luck.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I can tell you've got a lot going on and advising you to stop posting about posting in the D&D thread won't help. Good luck, man.

Actually just saying that might have been better than a personal attack as a first option and, makes sense.

I just have to internalize everything, donating is all I can do, but it's not like reason will work on anyone who has their mind made up. Which is almost everyone in the west.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

dont read dnd

HazCat
May 4, 2009

Nail Rat posted:

Dude chill out, people itt just don't want to hear how bad the bad thread is.

I share your annoyance at DnD, but no one is making us post there and no one in here wants to hear us complain about how every time we touch the stove we get burned.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Rigged Death Trap posted:

So whens the ICJ supposed to deliberate on the case? iirc theyre supposed to do it in public.

not sure if this was addressed but no they're actually doing it in camera (Latin), a legal term for in chambers

https://www.icj-cij.org/how-the-court-works

ICJ posted:

After the oral proceedings the Court deliberates in camera and then delivers its judgment at a public sitting. The judgment is final, binding on the parties to a case and without appeal (at the most it may be subject to interpretation or, upon the discovery of a new fact, revision). Any judge wishing to do so may append an opinion to the judgment.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

I get it and apologize. I'll leave it be from now on.

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

Nail Rat posted:

I get it and apologize. I'll leave it be from now on.

Just stick to dti and you’ll be fine

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Nail Rat posted:

Actually just saying that might have been better than a personal attack as a first option and, makes sense.

This is why you shouldn't even be reading the DnD thread. Something Awful isn't a platform for activism. Posting here doesn't change anything. You're especially not going to get through to anybody in a forum that's meticulously designed like a watch's mechanism to preclude anything other than the liberal consensus from being discussed. Every liberal who feigned rationality online immediately turned into a Hitlerite at the thought of their bokksu boxes being delayed a few months. These are pigs.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

It might sound haughty to say that they're beneath us, but it's true.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Posting isn’t Praxis, it’s a pressure valve.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

This is why you shouldn't even be reading the DnD thread.

Probably right but I can't talk to anybody without them bringing it up and so I've cut them all out so I was annoyed and finally responded to some stupid bullshit on that other place and ranted about it here because I'm an idiot.

I doubt what I donate where I donate it means anything, but I guess at least it's not negative value. I'll just shut up and keep to that.

Sorry. I'm the stupid rear end in a top hat.

Nail Rat has issued a correction as of 02:03 on Jan 14, 2024

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

These are pigs.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
:burger:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Nail Rat posted:

Sorry. I'm the stupid rear end in a top hat.

Just chill. In my Amerifat opinion you need to relax and do something you enjoy for once, because it seems like you're stressing yourself out more than anything.

https://twitter.com/nise_yoshimi/status/1746338206206062771?s=20

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 02:09 on Jan 14, 2024

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

The only thing I'm seeing in social media is posts about how hypocritical SAs accusations are since they never arrested Assad. Same people who post about Putin conducting a genocide in Ukraine and Xi killing a billion Uyghurs tho.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Just chill. In my Amerifat opinion you need to relax and do something you enjoy for once, because it seems like you're stressing yourself out more than anything.

Ignoring what's going on is easy and not what I want to do. Also I already lost friends by talking about it, I'm not gonna win them back by being like "actually bombing Muslims is cool and good".

But I'll just ignore that other spot which I should have, not post about it, and shut up about it.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

ughhhh posted:

The only thing I'm seeing in social media is posts about how hypocritical SAs accusations are since they never arrested Assad. Same people who post about Putin conducting a genocide in Ukraine and Xi killing a billion Uyghurs tho.

look for the Israeli flags and you'll get mountains of racism instead.

like, really, incredibly vile poo poo.

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Nail Rat posted:

Ignoring what's going on is easy and not what I want to do. Also I already lost friends by talking about it, I'm not gonna win them back by being like "actually bombing Muslims is cool and good".

But I'll just ignore that other spot which I should have, not post about it, and shut up about it.

No one is asking you to “ignore it” the recommendation is to chill, brew a hot pot of coffee (or tea if coffee isnt your thing) take a sip, smile lean back and say “Death to the loving States of Israel and USA, UK.”.

Giving yourself an ulcer is helping no one. Not the Palestinians. Nor Ansarallah.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

palestine will be free

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

Got it. I'll take a step away. Sorry again.

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023
Death to Israel.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

look for the Israeli flags and you'll get mountains of racism instead.

like, really, incredibly vile poo poo.

if you need to raise your blood pressure look up what Hebrew language twitter says about South Africa.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

RedSky posted:

Death to Israel.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
It’s hosed Israel killed Yiddish.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

good news the National Hockey League has chimed in lmao

https://twitter.com/PR_NHL/status/1746261102051184877

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Nazis, on ice?

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Let me tell you about Homestuck

Fun Shoe
dtnhl

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
They have Hitler wallpaper now!?! :monocle:

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

It can be maddening surrounded by the unhinged opinions that are common across Western media and social media. So much patently false things are repeated endlessly you can feel like the crazy one. I don’t think it’s great to even hate read too much of that stuff.

It’s good to detour to Al Jazeera and non English social media to get some perspective that sane people exist. It is also why dnd/syq discussion here sucks. We all know bad opinions exist there’s no shortage of examples in the media much less among randos.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
Much of Houthis’ Offensive Capability Remains Intact After U.S.-led Airstrikes

quote:

But the two U.S. officials cautioned on Saturday that even after hitting more than 60 missile and drone targets with more than 150 precision-guided munitions, the strikes had damaged or destroyed only about 20 to 30 percent of the Houthis’ offensive capability, much of which is mounted on mobile platforms and can be readily moved or hidden.

The two U.S. officials spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal military assessments.

Finding Houthi targets is proving to be more challenging than anticipated. American and other Western intelligence agencies have not spent significant time or resources in recent years collecting data on the location of Houthi air defenses, command hubs, munitions depots and storage and production facilities for drones and missiles, the officials said.

lol

Well, I'm sure the USA has enough ammo for a few more goarounds if they really want to try for it.

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

CLAM DOWN posted:

the NHL doesn’t even let their players go for the Olympics anymore, what possible sway do they think they have over the IIHF

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

OhFunny posted:

Well, I'm sure the USA has enough ammo for a few more goarounds if they really want to try for it.

quote:

20 to 30 percent

hohoho oi tell me another one.

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

lol if they are claiming twenty to thirty percent and it has the usual wildly optimistic multiplier then they did basically nothing

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

uber_stoat posted:

hohoho oi tell me another one.

remember how the 2006 zionist airforce claimed they destroyed hezbollah when it was only low single digit percents when the dust settled

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

CLAM DOWN posted:

Let the Hitlerites play. They play hockey as well as they fight a war.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Let the Hitlerites play. They play hockey as well as they fight a war.

imagining the teams lining up on the ice and watching as one of the face-off circles rises up from the ground and a dude with a green headband on starts looking around with a pair of oversized binoculars before disappearing back under the ice

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

each player enters the ice and a big red triangle appears over them on the jumbotron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

the bitcoin of weed posted:

palestine will be free