Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Pasty Doughboy
Dec 23, 2006
With red way hair. One day it will all be gone, I’ll go blind from the glare

He sounds sick. Does he have COVID again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
From now on all posts with Trump-trial-related news shall lead with which jurisdiction and charges. Thank you in advance for your compliance.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BrigadierSensible posted:

Please forgive my ignorance.

But what specific trial/charges is this Judge presiding over?

The nuclear secrets in the MAL shitter

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

BrigadierSensible posted:

Please forgive my ignorance.

But what specific trial/charges is this Judge presiding over?

the classified documents he stole

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Has there even been a trial start date for the Florida Documents case?

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/congress-deal-continuing-resolution-government-shutdown/?linkId=263516595

https://twitter.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1746337294271889791

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
So long Johnson! :byewhore:

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Wowee!! Another two months of govt funding! Well done congress, now you can focus on more important stuff!!! The system works!!!!!

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Pasty Doughboy posted:

He sounds sick. Does he have COVID again?

Maybe we can get a sequel that's better than the original.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol:

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Dementropy posted:

Maybe we can get a sequel that's better than the original.

Covid 2: Secret of the Ooze

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.
So dumb. I mean the sun could take out all electronics on earth but the deaths wouldn’t happen until about 3 or 4 days later.

Guess it’s sexier to just say the sun could fry us. Only, that’s never happened. Arrington Event did.

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
so what happens to you guys if your government shuts down during election day?

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Pajser posted:

so what happens to you guys if your government shuts down during election day?

Elections are run by the states, and no states have this incredibly stupid system.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Why two months? Do they think they'll somehow grow a useful majority by then?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
A Solar Flare or storm wouldn't knock us back to the stone age. Most scientific instruments and basic electronics are protected. Like your basic cell phone has EM protection.

Anyway its just a insane scenario.

Disappointing to learn Dennis Quaid is bug gently caress nuts like his brother.

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Philthy posted:

It's just "let's kick the can down the road even more because there's a dem in office."

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Outpost22 posted:

___________/\__________

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

I know it’s a ban but can someone hook me up with some old school uncut goatse? It’s my birthday

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Verdugo posted:

It's just "let's kick the can down the road even more because there's a dem in office."

Well, ok. I guess if they keep wanting to refresh everyone's memory that they can't govern for poo poo every 2 months, then so be it.

They're are so loving weird and awful.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Bulgaroctonus posted:

I know it’s a ban but can someone hook me up with some old school uncut goatse? It’s my birthday

I could just give you a 6er so you can't post for the rest of the night if that helps

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Bulgaroctonus posted:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Philthy posted:

Surely this is the time they will buckle down and get to work on a funding agreement that most people can agree on and they won't spend the entire time on frivolous stuff like impeaching Hunter Biden

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Hollismason posted:

A Solar Flare or storm wouldn't knock us back to the stone age. Most scientific instruments and basic electronics are protected. Like your basic cell phone has EM protection.

Anyway its just a insane scenario.

Disappointing to learn Dennis Quaid is bug gently caress nuts like his brother.

Electrical infrastructure is at a lot more risk than individual electronics to something like a massive solar flare. It's still not an "end civilization" scenario, but it will make everyone miserable for quite a while if the power goes out for a quarter of the planet for weeks or months.

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

Toxic Mental posted:

I could just give you a 6er so you can't post for the rest of the night if that helps

I rarely post you loving gently caress. Eat poo poo and die. Is it YOUR birthday? I think not. gently caress off, probe me like an alien you pervert

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

that's almost as bad as close-ups of his scalp

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Bulgaroctonus posted:

Check your PMs

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Toxic Mental posted:

___________/\__________

Oh Long Johnson x The Kiffness

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Outpost22 posted:

Toxic Mental posted:

___________/\__________

:perfect:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1746340504781099206

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1746343113285853218

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Philthy posted:

Won't they have an even smaller majority in two months? I thought McCarthy or someone else was quitting early.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Accipiter posted:

I genuinely don't get his quadrupling down on the whole "immunity" thing, beyond grasping at any straw possible anyway. Like, you only need immunity if crimes were committed. And he staunchly insists he didn't do anything illegal.

There's a not-insignificant chance he doesn't even know what immunity is and just grabbed that and ran with it after hearing someone talk about it (which is why it popped up suddenly in his rambling many months ago and now it's always there), but nobody seems to be pushing him to elaborate on why he needs it.

He's grasping for immunity because he knows (or rather, as his lawyers have patiently explained many times), the prosecution can prove all the crimes. There's mountains of evidence. He doesn't get out of this by arguing he didn't do it. Everyone knows what he did and, whether they admit it or not, what really happened. He got caught red-handed.

If these irrefutable acts, which inarguably happened, count as the sort of crimes he can be prosecuted for, Trump is instantly and immediately hosed. The only way he comes out of this is by massive procedural incompetence on the part of the prosecution, corruption by a judge or a jury, or some sort of loophole that makes President Crimes legal. Not that anyone would want that. That power remains unused right up until a Republican wins a Presidential election. Then it gets used either to install a permanent Republican dictator or to prevent one.

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

Thank you so much, it’s like an old friend. Just wanted the original image to send as a reply to people that I don’t like (and some people I do, who’d “get it it”)

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Bulgaroctonus posted:

Thank you so much, it’s like an old friend. Just wanted the original image to send as a reply to people that I don’t like (and some people I do, who’d “get it it”)

I sent you a birthday bonus :buddy:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1746324957859115174?s=20

If he passes away before the election :lol:

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

If he passes away before the election :lol:

I have to call my lawyer now because the boner I got after reading this launched me into my neighbor's living room and they called the police.

So thanks, I guess.

I don't even have a lawyer. I wasted my phone call on this post.

At least I'm still high

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I sent you a birthday bonus :buddy:

I appreciate it but can you do some BotW poo poo or TOtK I don’t give a gently caress, but I think you’re missing out there. Basically I need to see lasers from that man’s rear end in a top hat.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Curious how if you shorten the top part of the "7" in "275 pounds" you can kind of make it look like a 1

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Trump looks like he's on death's door.
It's about drat time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007