Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
jfc how is it possible that Trump looks worse than Biden

EDIT: gently caress you all, this is the snipe you deserve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh
The major stress hasn't even started yet just wait till the Engoron ruling finally lands and his whole business is stripped and he starts a federal criminal trial the next month. I however have no hope he will die before the elections his dad lived into his 90s. That is like another 15 years.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

There's a very real possibility he pulls an Elvis and has a toilet heart attack while seeing some judge's decision

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Froghammer posted:

jfc how is it possible that Trump looks worse than Biden

EDIT: gently caress you all, this is the snipe you deserve

As far as 80 goes biden looks ok.
Trump's seven seven looks loving rough.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Grey Cat posted:

Trump looks like he's on death's door.
It's about drat time.

I hope they pull him through :grin:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Will he even fit through

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

Toxic Mental posted:

Will he even fit through

Mod, can I post a masterpiece?

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
Why does he look like two kids in an overcoat trying to sneak into the movies?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Steadiman posted:

His legs are so far behind his torso there's a perspective issue

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

:lol:

Goddamn, they all spent millions to end up with the incredibly obvious result we all knew was coming.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

The only surprising thing about that result is DeSantis scoring that high.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Rip Rama they found out he was brown

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Haley is going to stay in it until the end to try and see if Trump is sentenced to prison by this summer so she can try to usurp the throne, which she will fail horribly at and split the vote, leading to a 49-1 electoral college Biden win. That'd be dope as hell.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Steadiman posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Hey if he's actually two people he can be charged with the same crime twice! Double jeopardy rules don't apply!!!

That would just be jeopardy rules which are not legally relevant (Lawyer posters correct me if I'm wrong about that!).

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

What, did he trade outfits with his mother-in-law?

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...

CharlestheHammer posted:

Rip Rama they found out he was brown

Yep. And watch Haley's numbers go straight into the shitter when they catch on to what she is, too.

Like I said last night, it's absolutely hilarious these idiots are only finding out now that the people they want to vote for them are just as racist as everyone says they are.

There will never be a person of colour as the GQP nominee for president, and to think otherwise is absolutely laughable.

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

Any group that controls this many fonts and is bold enough to use all these exclamation marks must be incredibly powerful! And soon, in fact this Thursday in the cafetorium, I shall become their leader!

I'd like to think his grave is going to be a golden toilet that flushes down into is casket.

Fatrick
Jul 19, 2003

*Jumping Peppers!* *Enjoy the Sauce!*

Toxic Mental posted:

___________/\__________

:five:

Ass_Burgerer
Dec 3, 2010

Even his bath robe looks like a suit.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
it would be nice if we could declare a moratorium on making fun of donald while he grieves the loss of his mother in law

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lt. Cock posted:

it would be nice if we could declare a moratorium on making fun of donald while he grieves the loss of his mother in law

brb need to skip this court date to go to my mother-in-law's funeral

*publicly schedules nazi rally that day*

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

:lol:

Goddamn, they all spent millions to end up with the incredibly obvious result we all knew was coming.
honestly, sub-50 and haley at 20 would be a 'bad' result for trump when compared to previous polling and the state/format being very favorable for him. think he'll well exceed that margin tho, even if the poll's accurate, because the demographic who're so fanatic that they're going to risk life and limb driving out to caucus in -30 degree weather next week are... probably not mostly haley or desantis voters.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

trying to imagine that one person out there who’s gonna champ it through a blizzard to vote for nikki haley

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Dick Fontaine posted:

trying to imagine that one person out there who’s gonna champ it through a blizzard to vote for nikki haley

You're just picturing Nikki Haley in the snow.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Just a few more weeks till Trump gets to hate on a new judge. The scariest judge of them all.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

PuttyKnife posted:

So dumb. I mean the sun could take out all electronics on earth but the deaths wouldn’t happen until about 3 or 4 days later.

Guess it’s sexier to just say the sun could fry us. Only, that’s never happened. Arrington Event did.

A Carrington Event today would crash society within hours, a day at most

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Dick Fontaine posted:

It is me, Nick Iowaman, and I think that Nikki Haley is white enough AND cool enough to be President!

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

acejackson42 posted:

Yep. And watch Haley's numbers go straight into the shitter when they catch on to what she is, too.

Like I said last night, it's absolutely hilarious these idiots are only finding out now that the people they want to vote for them are just as racist as everyone says they are.

There will never be a person of colour as the GQP nominee for president, and to think otherwise is absolutely laughable.

It’s honestly surprising Obama got nominated considering all the Hillary voters who pledged to vote McCain instead.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

He's dead walking. lol @ dead walking party

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

It is me, Nick Iowaman, and I think that Nikki Haley is white enough AND cool enough to be President!

Remember the "K-Hive?" Wow

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

redshirt posted:

Just a few more weeks till Trump gets to hate on a new judge. The scariest judge of them all.

God? that'd be pretty rad

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
he just kind of looks disheveled to me rather than particularly unhealthy :shrug:. i say this as someone who thought he was going to die in office in 2019/20 because there were photos of him looking like this:

..but now i reckon he just has a superpower of constantly looking like poo poo, but in a completely different way day by day, and he probably has another decade in him at least (it's called good genes!)

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Yeah, but in spite of how he always tends to look, he perceives himself to always present as very 'classy' even if it is a clown-like form of classy. The fact that he arrived looking this way, knowing eyes and cameras would be on him, is striking in his frumpiness.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Apraxin posted:

he just kind of looks disheveled to me rather than particularly unhealthy :shrug:. i say this as someone who thought he was going to die in office in 2019/20 because there were photos of him looking like this:

..but now i reckon he just has a superpower of constantly looking like poo poo, but in a completely different way day by day, and he probably has another decade in him at least (it's called good genes!)

Both his parents looked like absolute hammered dogshit teetering on death's brink from their 60s onward too and they each made it into their 90s. Though neither of them were bloated fat fucks like he is, so we'll see I guess.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Droogie posted:

Yeah, but in spite of how he always tends to look, he perceives himself to always present as very 'classy' even if it is a clown-like form of classy. The fact that he arrived looking this way, knowing eyes and cameras would be on him, is striking in his frumpiness.

Don Jr. should punch him in the face for daring to go out in public looking like that, NOW PUT ON A loving SUIT

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

nine-gear crow posted:

Both his parents looked like absolute hammered dogshit teetering on death's brink from their 60s onward too and they each made it into their 90s. Though neither of them were bloated fat fucks like he is, so we'll see I guess.

both of them also led relaxed and relatively stress-free lives

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Apraxin posted:

Yeah, it's not a huge deal but it always slightly annoys me how often people post things along the lines of "he looks/sounds like absolute poo poo today, even more than usual!" Like sure, maybe one day his fake hair will be majorly off or whatever but he's looked basically the same since 2020. I don't get why people insist he's on death's door so often.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Fuckin :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Night crew really bringing down the mood.
No crime in saying trump looks like dogshit.