Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Warde Manuel is Dollar Store Wilson Fisk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Goddamn just look at that beautiful Law Quadrangle it almost takes your breath away

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Hell yeah lol

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Kirios posted:

Children children we can all agree the Mariners suck alright?!

Oh yes, and I hear their fans are not at all dedicated.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

There are some heavy rumblings that Caleb Downs wants to follow his position coach T Rob to UGA. Apparently during the recruiting process, dad didn't want him to go to UGA and instead get coached by Saban.... but things have obviously changed. If Downs does move over to UGA, it is about the worst loss that could happen on a player standpoint for Alabama for a new head coach and just amplifies the UGA Death Star

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
if Washington puts Pete loving Carroll back on my TV again, friendship ended with Washington.

Friendship with Dubs continues though.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Pete Carroll in the Big Ten just doesn't compute for me

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Excited to see what a Nico lead offense can do next year. Also hearing we are projected to land a transfer former 5* OT from LSU to replace Mincey who went to Kentucky, so that’s definitely an upgrade along the line. Tennessee should also have again one of the top rushing attacks with Dylan Sampson as THE guy finally. That dude is gonna be a star. At WR there is a chance for someone (hopefully Mike Williams) to really flash behind White and McCoy

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

https://twitter.com/nickyperkss/status/1746330657976885387

God I love Mrs. Terry. She’s not quite up to Sarah Patterson levels but if she starts hanging out with the band she’ll pass her.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

A Sneaker Broker posted:

Washington wants a new coach by tonight. This should be fun.

The latest I've seen is Matt Campbell or maybe one of the coaches in Kansas. Fisch seems to be losing steam, Carrol may have been a fantasy. If only Jonathan Smith had waited a month.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lance Leipold would be a good get.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
If the Huskies hire Leipold, that would be the bonus multiplier for Mizzou fans with Saban no longer on the schedule next season for them

NJM
Jan 3, 2020

Carroll is obviously fan's dreaming & Harbaugh's 50/50, but man, to have them in the same conference again...

NJM fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Jan 14, 2024

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
https://twitter.com/jjmccarthy09/status/1746596973124174086?t=jAMWB10uYr0-YXGqgy40Qw&s=19

Good on fuckin JJ for putting decision at the very top instead of the bottom!

Probably a low 1st/high-mid 2nd pick so he might actually get to a good team

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Jan 14, 2024

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

facialimpediment posted:

https://twitter.com/jjmccarthy09/status/1746596973124174086?t=jAMWB10uYr0-YXGqgy40Qw&s=19

And with the nineteenth pick in the 2024 NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers . . .

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Might be a fun pickup for the Pats at the top of round 2.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I doubt his stock could go higher with a senior season, good for him taking his shot now.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Texas lands Alabama transfer WR Isaiah Bond. Bond is the No. 1 transfer wide receiver in the 247Sports Composite and led Bama in receptions in 2023

seems good

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot

G-Hawk posted:

Texas lands Alabama transfer WR Isaiah Bond. Bond is the No. 1 transfer wide receiver in the 247Sports Composite and led Bama in receptions in 2023

seems good

Giving Sark a lot of weapons is a bad idea. FFS.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Completely missed this yesterday while watching. The NCAA Coaches Trophy is the ball made of crystal (and better than the national championship), but it's not the old ball they used to use. Every coaches trophy is uniquely made and per the dude doing the intro, is valued at $30k and takes three months to make.

... and they gave it to the captains to play with

https://twitter.com/nocontextcfb/status/1746606129314980062?t=XIMbQsakVi1v6utOQzpU1g&s=19

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

JJ is 100% correct to declare now. His stock, for his skill set, couldn't be higher.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

facialimpediment posted:

He’ll be the fifth or sixth QB off the board, I can’t see him going in the first.

Jean-Paul Shartre posted:

And with the nineteenth pick in the 2024 NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers . . .

Why would the Packers take a QB?

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

YOLOsubmarine posted:

He’ll be the fifth or sixth QB off the board, I can’t see him going in the first.

Why would the Packers take a QB?

My Packers are dead set on QB. Thank you JLove for being HOF #3 /s (unless…)

Think JJ ends up in Denver.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

https://x.com/mzenitz/status/1746618990791741605?s=46

Get the popcorn ready…

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

they still have options; fisch, klieman, maybe an nfl guy

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
We've already hosed up by not hiring Grubb, who cares at this point?

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Declan MacManus posted:

they still have options; fisch, klieman, maybe an nfl guy

1. Fisch
2. Campbell
3. Klieman (Though, He just got promoted at K-State)
4. Kingsbury

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Can I interest you in a slightly drunk Scott Frost

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

G-Hawk posted:

seems good

He left??? Lol

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Metapod posted:

He left??? Lol

He said it was a "business decision." Texas must have come with a bag immediately after Saban retired.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

https://x.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/1746628076858200187?s=20

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

A Sneaker Broker posted:

He said it was a "business decision." Texas must have come with a bag immediately after Saban retired.

More like needs a QB who will get him the ball without him having to go Randy Moss to go get it.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Fluffdaddy posted:

More like needs a QB who will get him the ball without him having to go Randy Moss to go get it.

I have a feeling Milroe loses his job to Sayin.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Fluffdaddy posted:

oh he picked the wrong qb then

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

G-Hawk posted:

seems good

Thank god, we are losing so many pass catchers to the draft. JaTavion Sanders, AD Mitchell, Xavier Worthy, Jordan Whittington. It's probably like 90% of our receiving yards in the NFL Draft.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

https://x.com/PeteThamel/status/1746638380471882144?s=20

HERE WE GO!

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Would the Arizona man be a good hire for UW?

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Is the Arizona man a good hire ?

He got Arizona to 10 wins when they were expected to be a bottom-of-the-barrel team. He can coach.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Fisch is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edna Mode
Sep 24, 2005

Bullshit, that's last year's Fall collection!

The feelings of betrayal and misery caused by your coach leaving can only be alleviated by doing it to another team's fanbase.