Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

coconono posted:

pig vaporizer
one day i'll afford this new username

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

cumpantry posted:

one day i'll afford this new username

...! posted:

Oh yeah, I remember that. Cops dragged these people out of their beds in the middle of the night. When they confusedly asked what they were being arrested for, nearly all the cops said something along the lines of "I honestly don't understand why but the reasons we were given smell like bullshit. But we were ordered to arrest you so that's what we have to do." Most of the cops actually apologized.

When even cops (of all people) think an arrest is such bullshit that they feel obligated to apologize to minorities, you definitely know that that poo poo is extremely hosed up.

*burrrrp* If only I could afford hypnospace

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

...! posted:

Oh yeah, I remember that. Cops dragged these people out of their beds in the middle of the night. When they confusedly asked what they were being arrested for, nearly all the cops said something along the lines of "I honestly don't understand why but the reasons we were given smell like bullshit. But we were ordered to arrest you so that's what we have to do." Most of the cops actually apologized.

When even cops (of all people) think an arrest is such bullshit that they feel obligated to apologize to minorities, you definitely know that that poo poo is extremely hosed up.

and yet they went along with it without question.
acab

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

SRQ posted:

and yet they went along with it without question.
acab

“I was just following orders!”

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

when im drunk/high on the computer my lizard brain looks up old music videos

elon reposts the same sinclair video and race statistics

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

...! posted:

Oh god you're making me want to play this game again

My backlog is huge, you rear end in a top hat! :argh:

Maybe you should be enjoying your content instead of posting about Elon Mushbrain, hmmmm

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

ymgve posted:

she has a name!

her name is BOSCH Series 4 SMV4HVX38G Full-size Fully Integrated WiFi-enabled Dishwasher

is it one of the ones that uses gigs and gigs of data

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

💯

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

...! posted:

But we were ordered to arrest you so that's what we have to do.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

All Cubes Are Bullshit

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Once you've Yacc'd you don't go back

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.
https://twitter.com/mIDwLgesKT0kzpp/status/1746393656536252428?s=20

https://twitter.com/linmingwen1019/status/1746393853253341647?s=20

These are twitter ads. That fight against bots going well.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

This poo poo is so weird

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

But what's the ad?

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

drat. The bots used to at least give lip service to looking normal with an actual name followed by numbers. Bots ain't even trying anymore.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Durf posted:

when im drunk/high on the computer my lizard brain looks up old music videos
:hfive:

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Subscribe to X for best lucky and absolute riches.

For absolute victory wishes to Musk Elon, money me now.

Elon: Love the Shape

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

How dare you all impugn renowned Twitter user @hejht5gbeiFE!WI0NDgd

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.

Hippocrass posted:

But what's the ad?

Why promote the product, when you can promote the benefits?

https://twitter.com/anhk08BuqhC2p0d/status/1746393123964555372?s=20

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

cr0y posted:

This poo poo is so weird

I dunno "let us join hands and dominate this world!" sounds good.

I think we should hear them out.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

RC and Moon Pie posted:

drat. The bots used to at least give lip service to looking normal with an actual name followed by numbers. Bots ain't even trying anymore.

That second one does have a name, but they didn’t make the display name match the username. :effort: probably.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Elon Musk: Election Edition (Hard to tell what his politics are)
Iowa Republican Caucus is tomorrow, and Elon is all in on Vivek Ramaswamy (friendship with Ron Desantis is over)

Sounds like a lot of confidence that Vivek will win. How is he polling by the way?

just lol

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Vivek already falsified voter signatures, he's definitely Elons kind of guy

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

He’s a conman who made his fortune getting away with securities fraud

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

No I will not elaborate as to which person I’m exactly talking about

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Doesn't Elon know Trump has turned against Vivek?

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Elon does not like Trump

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

redshirt posted:

Doesn't Elon know Trump has turned against Vivek?

Elon's not a Trump fan - mainly because he won't resume tweeting on his lovely site

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Reminder that among all of his other insane republican policies, Vivek wants to thanos the federal government on his first day in office by (randomly!) firing half the workforce, inevitably causing a massive national economic disaster. It’s that kind of bold thinking that attracts musk.

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Reminder that among all of his other insane republican policies, Vivek wants to thanos the federal government on his first day in office by (randomly!) firing half the workforce, inevitably causing a massive national economic disaster. It’s that kind of bold thinking that attracts musk.

He also says he wants to make everyone 18-24 years old to take and pass a civics test in order to vote - and in lieu of that they can do do several months military or first-responder service. And if they don't do either, they need to wait until 25 to be able to vote. Amongst other stupid bullshit policies that he's thrown out there.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Not having to pay all those salaries and benefits would mean lower taxes for lower and middle classes right?

[Anakin/padme meme]

RIGHT?

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

IBroughttheFunk posted:

He also says he wants to make everyone 18-24 years old to take and pass a civics test in order to vote - and in lieu of that they can do do several months military or first-responder service. And if they don't do either, they need to wait until 25 to be able to vote. Amongst other stupid bullshit policies that he's thrown out there.

This would require a constitutional amendment. The federal employee thing is theoretically within his power. But it's ok since the government doesn't do any real work, no one will notice those VA doctors, firefighters, or customs agents missing.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
Plot twist: by wild coincidence he ends up randomly firing only military personnel, thereby actually saving the economy and forcing the withdrawal of America's "we're the global police" stance

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

how many people can it really take to provide the basic services and infrastructure required for society to operate (michael)???? move fast and break stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
Vivek would snap his fingers and mistakenly eliminate the people who control our nukes.

It’s already been proven multiple times that Republicans have no idea what the Department of Energy does.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Actually, Vivek is only going to cut 50% of federal workers to start with. His goal is 75%. Just like how Elon cut most of the twitter employees and now the site runs better than ever!

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009

Evilreaver posted:

Plot twist: by wild coincidence he ends up randomly firing only military personnel, thereby actually saving the economy and forcing the withdrawal of America's "we're the global police" stance

Except this would probably lead to a more pronounced and immediately apparent economic collapse than just firing the other federal employees not directly involved in the military industrial complex and all of its hydra-esque ties back to, uh, everywhere.

Funny, and morally probably needs to happen (or will? is? man who fuckin knows) but jesus this would be probably the quickest way to destroy the nation I can think of, and that's on top of Vivek's already insane plan to destroy the nation.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Vivek's only redeeming quality to the GOP was staying on Trump's good side, but that aspect has flown out the window and he's going to crater in Iowa.

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009
To his credit Vivek is the most named after the bugfucker from Morrowind candidate currently running, it's true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/lindayaX/status/1746579813735776375?t=db2uAQYGOYV8e509jtusuQ&s=19

sociopath CEO behavior