Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

https://x.com/VLONEPREDATOR/status/1746290927763960149?s=20

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

thotsky posted:

"Don't give the prick the satisfaction"

*headbangs*

glad that someone else recognizes claus larsen

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
the ice spice one was good too

ik edit: don't repost purported doxxings on Twitter even if they might be fake and they're funny

Somebody has issued a correction as of 14:19 on Jan 14, 2024

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
If nothing else, I admire his dedication.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

posting that already got someone a ban for doxxing i think lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

might have just been a long probe

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

yeah speng gave someone 3 days

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lumpentroll posted:

imagine probing someone for posting grover house

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Wait, you want to tell it's actually his house and not something he posted himself from a different account to make that joke?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the ice spice one was good too

ik edit: don't repost purported doxxings on Twitter even if they might be fake and they're funny

Being Chinese is a good look for him.

Somebody has issued a correction as of 14:19 on Jan 14, 2024

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Paladinus posted:

Wait, you want to tell it's actually his house and not something he posted himself from a different account to make that joke?

idk whether it's actually a doxx or not, im guessing probably not. the account that tweeted the doxx seems to tweet a lot of implausible doxxes so I think it's likely a bit, and the twitter comments were split on it.

either way, to be safe, please don't post that one. It's against the rules to repost tweets that you believe might be doxxing even if they're funny and the guy retweeted it himself.

lumpentroll posted:

it was 3 days for poor judgment reposting a doxx tweet they believed to be real. Because I think there's a very high chance it's someone doing a fake doxx as a bit, it was reduced - would be a longer probe or ban if someone reposted a doxx that didn't seem so fake, or if the guy hadn't retweeted it himself.

speng31b has issued a correction as of 14:22 on Jan 14, 2024

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

speng31b posted:

idk whether it's actually a doxx or not, im guessing probably not. the account that tweeted the doxx seems to tweet a lot of implausible doxxes so I think it's likely a bit, and the twitter comments were split on it.

either way, to be safe, please don't post that one. It's against the rules to repost tweets that you believe might be doxxing even if they're funny and the guy retweeted it himself.

it was 3 days for poor judgment reposting a doxx tweet they believed to be real. Because I think there's a very high chance it's someone doing a fake doxx as a bit, it was reduced - would be a longer probe or ban if someone reposted a doxx that didn't seem so fake, or if the guy hadn't retweeted it himself.

FYI if you agree this is lovely moderation I encourage you to send a letter to speng31b address it to Susan Peng 5880 HWY 67 SOUTH. FLORENCE, CO 81226

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

im standing outside of that address right now

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
i murder everyone that gets doxxed in order to prove a point

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

im standing outside of that address right now

dog pooping on the street corner closest to me now.... coincidence?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

speng31b posted:

more like stancil31b

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

from man's lips to god's dilz

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/PDChina/status/1745777656812192171

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://x.com/ShitpostGate/status/1746503070647754832?s=20

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/JeffMcRichards/status/1746654482035769473

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Nichael posted:

Nancy has seemingly always been secretly good.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
second to last panel would make a great probation avatar

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

nancy is a bad bitch

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I don't understand but sure

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Hell of a way to find out.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

simple as that

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lumpentroll posted:

simple as that

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Dr. Killjoy posted:

second to last panel would make a great probation avatar

lol i fully support this

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

appropriate as nancy was trying to see the movie. I wonder what :tenbux: is in nancyverse money.

huge disanalogy though because of the likelyhood that the mod or ik dishing the probe is short fat balding ugly and middle aged

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

The Voice of Labor posted:

appropriate as nancy was trying to see the movie. I wonder what :tenbux: is in nancyverse money.

I believe this comic is from 1951, which would make it $120 today

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The Voice of Labor posted:

huge disanalogy though because of the likelyhood that the mod or ik dishing the probe is short fat balding ugly and middle aged

A goon 8/10.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Ehhtori...

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/wydna777/status/1746857367449252317?s=20

Who is longing for this!?? Are there some really dumb euros out there just hankering to sit in traffic?

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
it looks like he's driving down the road sideways

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

it's very easy to have a morning commute

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

One More Fat Nerd posted:

https://twitter.com/wydna777/status/1746857367449252317?s=20

Who is longing for this!?? Are there some really dumb euros out there just hankering to sit in traffic?
Someone who hates being at work and being at home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
I like the continued obsession with reframing the worst aspects of American life as based

Computer, draw me a gigachad recovering from life saving surgery in a hospital bed, inexplicably still wearing a suit, signing a hospital check for a million dollars while a nurse swoons over him.