Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Humphreys posted:

SCOOTER! ARE YOU READY!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4w5UjMJAFY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

was(is?) your stepfather Mr. Tulip of The New Firm?

Hahaha holy poo poo that's great. I've read a bunch of Discworld novels but I never made that comparison. He might have appreciated the reference. He was a man of some pretty weird contradictions.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i sustained drug use injuries while working on modern art

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

We regret to inform you that the Helsinki beer tram has derailed.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
can't multi track drift there mate

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/SazsyO6.mp4
I’m guessing it’s cgi

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Nah, that's a pet

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies

Jorath posted:

Some Sequoia varieties require fire to germinate, so while they don't cause/encourage fires, they do require them.

Coast redwoods don't require germination at all, necessarily. They just put a "root" out and grow another entire tree from a node on the root. The seeds are tasty and often underdeveloped even when not eaten, but every once in a while a seed will work just fine. Like 1/100 of em.

Plants are amazing. I wish more people got to work around them. And not just in battling invasives.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Propaganda Hour posted:

Nah, that's a pet

Every big city or vaguely tourist location will have at least one "random dude carrying around giant pet snake". NYC has a few, usually albino snakes though.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

:hmmyes:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

OSHA IV: NO SAFETY - SMOKING FIRST

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/ARx9tGU.mp4

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
we slidin

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Scam Likely posted:

Every big city or vaguely tourist location will have at least one "random dude carrying around giant pet snake". NYC has a few, usually albino snakes though.

Smart, it’ll be easier to find your snake if you ever lose it.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Swift: Grapevine drift

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Multi-lane swifting :aaa:

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

ngl when i first heard the term "swiftie" i thought it meant a swift driver

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

https://i.imgur.com/P9aJgSc.mp4

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

sometimes all you need is quick thinking and an unbalanced trike in the form factor of a truck

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

MrQwerty posted:

sometimes all you need is quick thinking and an unbalanced trike in the form factor of a truck

:haibrow:

the little frame sliders helped as well

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

No no no no yes yes yes yes no no no no yesssssss

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Americans might not want to admit it, but this is what peak truck actually looks like.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Artemis J Brassnuts posted:

I don’t want sound like some kind of mod apologist, but here’s how it went down:

Abe toxxes himself to eat his hat. He consults a doctor prior to eating it who warns him it could result in an intestinal blockage that would require surgery. After researching the viability of various kinds of hats, he reasons that Carmen Miranda wore a fruit hat, and so he could do it with a fruit hat. He further reasons that it’s only a pile of fruit if he doesn’t wear it out and about, so he wanders around a local mall with some fruit on his head until some arbitrary amount of time has passed and the fruit on his head has been transubstantiated into a bone fide hat, which he then eats.

Drama ensues because literalist goons are not satisfied and want him to risk his life eating an actual hat for the internet.
I think I would be fine with this solution, provided he eats the entire fruit hat. Pits, stems, peels, etc. Otherwise, he didn't really beat the system, he just ate most of a hat.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Eating a straw hat gradually enough to avoid intestinal blockage would have been more respectable.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Isn't he the same one who melted down over fatty jerky and bragged about how a 12yr old was a valid political opponent on Twitter?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Jerky meltdown I’m positive was a different mod. Not sure about 12yr old

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Rare Canadian style pizzeria

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

that 12 year old cyberbullied him off the internet, it was great

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Scratch Monkey posted:

Rare Canadian style pizzeria

Pizz-eh-ria

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

iwentdoodie posted:

Isn't he the same one who melted down over fatty jerky and bragged about how a 12yr old was a valid political opponent on Twitter?

You're thinking of Louisgod.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Platystemon posted:

Eating a straw hat gradually enough to avoid intestinal blockage would have been more respectable.

*weaves hat out of ramen & vermicelli*

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
There’s a reason I call my cap Macaroni, it’s not just because I stuck a feather in it

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

https://i.imgur.com/8Ioj2dY.gifv

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

I can see a situation where one would get trapped down there and it's not a fun time

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Touch nothing but the lamp!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Airconswitch
Aug 23, 2010

Boston is truly where it all began. Join me in continuing this bold endeavor, so that future generations can say 'this is where the promise was fulfilled.'
Ventilation? Who needs that?