Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

American McGay posted:

Evergreen post.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

You know. If I thought this site was compromised by Kiwifarms or w/e I would probably not post instead of posting in the LGBT SafeSpace MegaThread. Seems like a smarter idea, no?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

American McGay posted:

Evergreen post.

lmao

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

American McGay posted:

Evergreen post.

lol skylark ftw

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Poor Samus...

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Peachfart posted:

lol skylark ftw

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Ibram Gaunt posted:

You know. If I thought this site was compromised by Kiwifarms or w/e I would probably not post instead of posting in the LGBT SafeSpace MegaThread. Seems like a smarter idea, no?

victim blaming

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the twitter people told him his likes are public and he's still liking them he wont be stopped

King poo poo

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Samus deserves better than this.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Heath posted:

:hai:

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Ibram Gaunt posted:

well because kiwifarms isnt lgbt so they can't access the lgbt threads

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

American McGay posted:

Evergreen post.

lmao

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

American McGay posted:

Evergreen post.

Well that's it, I am banning Skylark from my sauna :mad:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

American McGay posted:

Evergreen post.

lmfao every time

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Heath posted:

Super Metroid is one of my all time favorite games and all the speed running for it is really cool, so I was pretty pissed to learn the lore of those fine(?) sparks tags I thought were neat

Tweak fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Jan 15, 2024

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

American McGay posted:

Evergreen post.

For some reason the popcorn one always makes me feel sick

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Bicyclops posted:

For some reason the popcorn one always makes me feel sick

It's a cool character rendered in the most revolting possible style

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Just remembered how lowtax threw out the idea of preventing offsite psycho stalking of threads by creating a super secret invite-only forum. I guess to hide all the minority discussions in?

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
yes and the exact people you would guess got really angry at the idea of being "ghetto'd". like i dont think lowtaxs idea was necessarily any good but probably not the right word for your response to it

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

yes and the exact people you would guess got really angry at the idea of being "ghetto'd". like i dont think lowtaxs idea was necessarily any good but probably not the right word for your response to it

If we keep tunneling deeper and deeper into the forums and the chuds will never get us.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
very sad to inform you what the letter u in chud stands for

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

very sad to inform you what the letter u in chud stands for

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

some of the best minds

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

pentyne posted:

some of the best minds

please tell me she 'headed out to her second job' and then immediately started posting on her alt

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

pentyne posted:

some of the best minds

lmfao. FYAD & Kiwifarms have the exact same talking points re: me being Puerto Rican

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
won't forget this one even on my deathbed

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
In general it's taken way too long for people to start to realise 'complains about negative treatment, refuses to give literally a single example of concrete evidence that should be incredibly easy to find' is incredibly lazy manipulation.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Homeless Friend posted:

lmfao. FYAD & Kiwifarms have the exact same talking points re: me being Puerto Rican

weird, a person whose whole identity was talking about her race

insane anime fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Jan 15, 2024

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Heath posted:

:hai:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol Cowboys btw

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Homeless Friend posted:

won't forget this one even on my deathbed

Was there a single example of someone actually perma'd because of PPJ's intel? Like, even on the level of "this lovely guy made a quiet rereg account?" I suppose some of the guys who came out to say "lol we knew he was a narc, here are a bunch of screenshots of his being racist in Discord" probably got hit...

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lost $150 on the Cowboys, won $37 on the Lions. Go Football.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

American McGay posted:

Lost $150 on the Cowboys, won $37 on the Lions. Go Football.

was close tho

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol at the piano poo poo forever

like anyone would give a poo poo if she owned a piano or "looking Puerto Rican" ??????

FYAD is a latino forum

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Antivehicular posted:

Was there a single example of someone actually perma'd because of PPJ's intel? Like, even on the level of "this lovely guy made a quiet rereg account?" I suppose some of the guys who came out to say "lol we knew he was a narc, here are a bunch of screenshots of his being racist in Discord" probably got hit...

absolutely not

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

"Legit Informant" lmfao

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
just casually doing some legit informant work in this server full of permabanned neonazis who play rust together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Antivehicular posted:

No, unless they were panel perma'd but KM was on such a tear she would have absolutely bragged about it.

Koalas March posted:

I didn't want to have to do this but gently caress it.
Jones helps run a network keeping tabs on chud and Nazi goons. I know some of those people/goons who assist in this, but I am with holding their name(s) for very obvious reasons. Jones has personally come to me with evidence of neonazis doxxing me, skoll in particular, threatening me and telling each other to do poo poo like take pictures of my house, mail me stuff etc. Whenever something heats up off-site and I might be in danger, Jones tells me. I have gigs of data sent to me by Jones whole he was collecting info on them. I've known this for a long, long time. I know which discords he is in and the people he is monitoring in those discords. I know that this info has been collecting over time was/is used to help keep the GDN chud and Nazi free.

I'm doing my best not to be really disheartened by this, but yeah. That's what I know.

nice little query on the whole matter

Ytlaya posted:

Genuinely curious about "gigs of data." Did he just take mass screenshots, like hundreds of thousands of high resolution screenshots of Discord text.

What does "collecting info" even really mean here? I can understand giving a heads up if someone is acting threatening, but I'm not sure how this translates to gigs of data.

it got real weird as someone was acting all OSINT about it and claimed to have a list of names

MohawkSatan posted:

And all this is why I'm being very very careful with the info I've got, and what I've been managing to dig up. It's going to you mod types (for forums relevant stuff) because

I'm being real goddamned sure to make sure that everything fits before I even share with mods, because throwing what's basically weaponized information is really really not good. Some dumbass from cspam or something ain't going to use it properly and accuse/doxx the wrong person, or worse. And gods know I don't want that weighing on me.

The only people that will be getting any info on this are a) very limited and closely trusted antifascist if there is something specific I can safely share that will help them keep other people safe and b) mods/admins. Aside from that, there's one other person who's helping me do SA focused digging, and they're only getting a possible or related username and a request to hunt out posts from that person or find what they've changed their username to.

edit: to be clear, unless I'm 100% positive, nobody gets poo poo, and if I am that positive I'm going to be very very very loving careful with what I DO give and to who. Honestly, there's vastly greater odds of me getting doxxed than me doxxing someone else.

Edit2: requested by other folks for security reasons.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

also re: the gigs of data she never even looked at it

Koalas March posted:

I am absolutely willing to assume responsibility for the dumb poo poo I have said and done in the last few days. A lot of people have been very charitable and understanding towards me and I appreciate that. I did not have the full picture. The initial screenshots I saw were just TFR/gunchat iirc and lists of users in a discord that I was aware had been doxxing/harassing me in the past. I assumed he was just lurking and giving me a heads up whenever something bad cropped up. I still haven't had the heart to go through the .zip I was given. I have made no secret that my mental health hasn't been great over the last year or so and there's certain things I do to help keep it in check and that involves trying to remove myself from off-site assholes as much as possible. Unfortunately that backfired in a spectacular way.

I think transparency is the only way we're going to make it through this and I'm happy to answer any questions about my conduct. Idk if this is the thread to do it in but my PM's are always open