Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Billy Hawk defeats Lexis King after King is disqualified for kicking too much rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan
I love how obvious it is fed stans have two different tweet drafts saved for every high profile signing

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Whoolighams posted:

I love how obvious it is fed stans have two different tweet drafts saved for every high profile signing

I mean in some cases they just straight up tweet about how much they love ____ when everyone assumes they're Fedbound and then when that doesn't happen just effortlessly swing to talking poo poo about them as if nobody can read anything they posted in the past

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Drakkel posted:

I mean in some cases they just straight up tweet about how much they love ____ when everyone assumes they're Fedbound and then when that doesn't happen just effortlessly swing to talking poo poo about them as if nobody can read anything they posted in the past

the sad thing is that most of the fedstan blue checks wont see a dime from elon so theyre doing it for the sheer love of the game

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Seams posted:

the sad thing is that most of the fedstan blue checks wont see a dime from elon so theyre doing it for the sheer love of the game

It's really entertaining to see how many accounts are farming for the Elon Bucks and knowing that 99% of them don't come close to qualifying and those that do will wonder why they never get paid.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

In the case of Jobbernationtv, it's important to remember that he doesn't believe a loving word of what he says. Like, these aren't positions he holds, they're just words that will get a reaction.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Yeah, the more people engage with him and argue the more he enjoys and thinks he's gonna earn money (lol)

The only ones that trust what they say (imo) are low follower accounts that are constantly tweeting about NFL or NHL

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Seams posted:

Billy Hawk defeats Lexis King after King is disqualified for kicking too much rear end.

I'm just sad they aren't going to call the hidden blade the hard brexit

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

MassRafTer posted:

the Elon Bucks

I thought they became more politically moderate

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Guillermus posted:

Yeah, the more people engage with him and argue the more he enjoys and thinks he's gonna earn money (lol)

The only ones that trust what they say (imo) are low follower accounts that are constantly tweeting about NFL or NHL

There are too many dudes on social media who post incessant tweets about their given football team that get zero reactions and then will Kramer into a conversation and just drop the shittiest, most bigoted take about someone

I have seen so many times that the dude who is being the cruelest to Riho or Nyla rose or Sonny kiss or someone is gonna be one of these dudes with 150,000 zero-reaction live tweets about how the Cardinals are totally poo poo this year and he cannot believe so-and-so dropped the ball

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Social media took Andy Warhol up on his ironic prediction and then did a gigantic line of coke, only stopping on occasion to learn new slurs and sell energy drinks.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/TrevorDame/status/1746158504648593639

Joke's on them of course, wrestling fans have no money. :smugdog:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
So is the joke that Trevor Dame tweets aren't technically wrestling social media???

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

I think the joke is that there are bits of card with Vince McMahon's :effort: signature going for twenty five thousand dollars

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Venomous posted:

I think the joke is that there are bits of card with Vince McMahon's :effort: signature going for twenty five thousand dollars

Indeed.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/PWRBlog/status/1746317013486604422

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Oh, sweetie, don't do that to Young Ed, it'll only encourage him.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Who is Hayabussy? Either way they seem cooler than this dorkus malorkus.

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

I think both of those accounts are run by the same guy

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/cigano300/status/1746603913371894224?s=46

Fedbrains working themselves into liking TNA to own the Freakazoids is never not hilarious.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Did tna have a good show? That's neat

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
It was certainly a TNA show.

Probably not the best show last night but it wasn’t the worst one either.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

the show was very fun with quite a few matches worth checking out.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Bad news folks, STARDOM has been infected with comedy :(

https://twitter.com/ALeavelle/status/1746579628754337893
https://twitter.com/ALeavelle/status/1746585530815369382

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

TinTower posted:

https://twitter.com/cigano300/status/1746603913371894224?s=46

Fedbrains working themselves into liking TNA to own the Freakazoids is never not hilarious.

elon’s law still holds up perfectly, someone who uses the crylaugh emoji is pants pissingly furious

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

TinTower posted:

It was certainly a TNA show.

Probably not the best show last night but it wasn’t the worst one either.

People are acting like it's <the most popular PPV you the reader likes>* and AEW was just blown away. It's wild just the naked attempts at outrage engagement.

*So for me WrestleWar '92.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Ah yes, that thing that definitely happened.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
They're searching for engagement lads, also I have a distinct dislike of those meme characters. I never know what they're supposed to be stereotyping and they give me a massive 4chan stink.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I've been in a funny blocking spree of "guy has a super lovely take", look at profile and is a NFL fan with high chance of bigot stance and MAGA retweets. I'd think they're bots but that would give humans a chance. Swap NFL for football for europeans and it's the same.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Completely normal post on a Facebook wrestling fan page

quote:

I don't want to see Jungle Jack Perry ever...

Yet, there he is in New Japan. I could see this being a work, as in this era sometimes they take real stuff and turn it into a work. But you know what, I could see Jack Perry legitimately walking out on AEW, and appearing on screen in another promotion, just to take a dump on AEW.

Honestly, Jack Perry cost AEW a lot of money. You all blame CM Punk, but Jack Perry was indefinitely suspended as well. If Jack Perry was truly the wronged party, you would think he wouldn't get punished.

This guy who goes into business for himself, shouldn't be... in the business. He's nothing more than the entitled son of a star who is more famous than Jack ever will be. Oh god... if this an angle, we'll have to hear his dreadful promo skills...

It's probably an angle, but... what would be better, would be to never see him in a wrestling ring again.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

super macho dude posted:

Completely normal post on a Facebook wrestling fan page

I've been shocked at how many people I've seen that think that Jack Perry ripping up a paper contract on an event being televised by one of AEW's promotional partners means that Jack Perry is shooting on AEW and quit FOR REAL.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

You never quit your job by turning up at a new one and tearing up your last contract right in the middle of the office?

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Why did that person feel the need to repeat Jack Perry's name so many times? They only mention someone who isn't Jack Perry by name once and even then the structure of the sentence would have made it clear if they had just said "him" rather then Jack Perry. Did they think people would forget they were talking about Jack Perry if they didn't use Jack Perry's name so much?

Jack Perry

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

History Comes Inside! posted:

You never quit your job by turning up at a new one and tearing up your last contract right in the middle of the office?

No but I’ve never had a contract job

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i respect jack perry’s decision and wish others would too

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

literally Ric Flair

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

A Fancy Hat posted:

I've been shocked at how many people I've seen that think that Jack Perry ripping up a paper contract on an event being televised by one of AEW's promotional partners means that Jack Perry is shooting on AEW and quit FOR REAL.

When kayfabe not only come back to life but did so with a vengeance?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Venomous posted:

literally Ric Flair

Jim Cornette falling over and his pants split showing his big underpants with hearts on them and he covers the rip while running to the back, falling over the whole time. Except it's serious and not comedy

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Every cake in the face is a serious and calculated statement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/196wxuw/greatbrianlast_on_x_arena_worker_instructions_for/

I usually don't see the bad posts SC supposedly has, but this has a ton