Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
“Don’t let Charlie Kirk discredit MLK and civil rights!”

Ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

So the same poo poo Republicans have been flinging for decades?

Catastrophe posted:

"Stay based."

oh STFU. How old are you, again? You gonna tell me how Trump is "lit" and Haley is "mid" next?

The average 4chan user is probably 40 by now

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Harry_Potato posted:

The Power Rangers better watch out!

Please do not disrespect Soga-san. She does not deserve this.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

And here I was thinking civil rights were pretty darn great! :ohdear:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1746980128167505931?s=20

Jake Gittes
Jul 11, 2006

me irl
https://twitter.com/TaraBull808/status/1746913882764095953

don't u see the meaning!!?

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

does Kirk and his ilk not realize that if the gov didn't work with MLK and his powerbase they were going to be forced to change by the Huey Newton and the panthers through force? loving jackass

here's something, why don't they go after someone who's still alive like Bobby Seale? oh right, those pesky libel laws are much harder to enforce when the slander is against the dead

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
It's a little fun, if grim, to watch Trump sleepwalk his way through his re-election campaign and completely demolish the other candidates with barely any effort

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
What is the meaning? I'm not fluent in Chud, and thank God for that.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

in the qanon section of the chud extended universe white hats are the ones fighting the satanic, democratic baby eaters at the deep state.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

oh poo poo did he gently caress those firemen? I've seen the pizza delivery videos

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

big nipples big life posted:

in the qanon section of the chud extended universe white hats are the ones fighting the satanic, democratic baby eaters at the deep state.

And "cheese pizza" is... well. Another CP thing

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

big nipples big life posted:

oh my god

because john wayne

jesus

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

dervival posted:

Huey Newton and the panthers

That's the power of love!

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
I thought the secret message was he’s trying to plant the thought white hat = good guy.

My decoder ring got run over by a car so misunderstandings are anticipated.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

fishing with the fam posted:

If there's one thing you have to hand the guy, it's that he surrounds himself with people with funny names. Just A+ funny name finder.

He's materialistic enough and simplistic enough to believe these people are the ones who invented the thing they sound the most alike.

If your last name is food adjacent, you can be a hero to Trump.

If you sound like an airplane company or a fortune 500 company, he will give you the time of day.

Just get another source for the correct time, because he's also a loving liar

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Jan 15, 2024

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

kazil posted:

Ok, but does that delay the E Jean Carrol trial now?
No, he's only able to withdraw because it doesn't affect the trial or at least he's asserting in the motion to withdraw that it doesn't really change anything. In the event that's a problem for Trump to solve, not a court/plaintiff problem.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Raku posted:

oh my god

because john wayne

jesus

makes me wonder how different the world would've been if Marion Morrison had either never had the bodysurfing accident that caused him to drop out of college, or had outright killed him

probably not all that different, the Fox Film Corporation would've found someone different for the role that was basically the same

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

nunsexmonkrock posted:

Also Couche-Tard - I - I just don't even know what to say.

It’s a Quebec brand. It basically means “night owl” and doesn’t have any bad associations. It’s the same use of (re)tard meaning slow as we have in English, as in the term “flame retardant.”

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost

Did he sauce all over his hat after eating cheese pizza? Ok, I got nuthin.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

deoju posted:

What is the meaning? I'm not fluent in Chud, and thank God for that.

Come on it's obvious. The firemen are paedophiles, Trump is the sheriff and he's bringing them children.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.
White hat + fire.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

does trump serving cheese pizza (CP??) mean he's into "serving" children for pedophilia? no, no! he is _fighting_ pedophilia. biden eaten a cheese pizza? HE LOVES EATING CHILDREN.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

I remember watching this live and dying laughing because it was so incredibly over the top that I couldn't take it seriously

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

The DaPizza Code

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Strong Sauce posted:

does trump serving cheese pizza (CP??) mean he's into "serving" children for pedophilia? no, no! he is _fighting_ pedophilia. biden eaten a cheese pizza? HE LOVES EATING CHILDREN.

He's wearing the hat so it's a trap. He's playing 5d chess and he has them right where he wants them - in the firestation.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Red = fireman
White = Trump
Blue = Trump blow jobs for all those hard working public servants

:911:

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

https://twitter.com/TaraBull808/status/1702319457627189634

so close to getting it, so close

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
"No vax for cancer" is very funny to me.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I remember watching this live and dying laughing because it was so incredibly over the top that I couldn't take it seriously

THE BEST

IS YET

TO CUM!!!!!!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Chud's not understanding the insane vax progress we've made since 1989 is not surprising at all. And the kind of things we're about to be able to vax for in the near future is equally as impressive so I'm sure they can't understand that either.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

greazeball posted:

oh poo poo did he gently caress those firemen? I've seen the pizza delivery videos

Many such cases!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

greazeball posted:

He hosed the pizzas

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009

Arivia posted:

It’s a Quebec brand. It basically means “night owl” and doesn’t have any bad associations. It’s the same use of (re)tard meaning slow as we have in English, as in the term “flame retardant.”

It's French for "Sleep Late".

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Grey Cat posted:

Chud's not understanding the insane vax progress we've made since 1989 is not surprising at all. And the kind of things we're about to be able to vax for in the near future is equally as impressive so I'm sure they can't understand that either.

chuds not understanding is the base state of the universe tho

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Donald Trump would have us all know that, on this day, the day Dr. Martin Luther King died after having been brutally assassinated, that no man has ever been discriminated against like Trump.

Jesus Christ, whose middle name was Henry, suffered far less than your favorite President.

He was only crucified, you see.

JFK and Abraham Lincoln got off easy compared to the injustices Trump is facing, and without cause!

Remember this, when you go out to vote and you freeze to death!

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

Grey Cat posted:

they are never going to take another vaccine again because suddenly, "what we're curing X, Y, Z really fast? why not cancer, or HIV or why my children don't love me?"

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Donald Trump would have us all know that, on this day, the day Dr. Martin Luther King died after having been brutally assassinated, that no man has ever been discriminated against like Trump.

Jesus Christ, whose middle name was Henry, suffered far less than your favorite President.

He was only crucified, you see.

JFK and Abraham Lincoln got off easy compared to the injustices Trump is facing, and without cause!

Remember this, when you go out to vote and you freeze to death!

EVERYTHING FOR YOU DAMIEN DONALD!!!!

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

0xAYN posted:

lmao it also is almost exactly 8 months after his botched and hilarious Twitter Spaces thing with DeSantis

Very funny that two different campaigns realized that Twitter Spaces was a good place to talk about their campaign because the majority of the people there are overly online far right psychos and the grifter near-billionaire was better at it than the second-term governor. Vivek pissing loudly on a live mic during Alex Jones' return to Twitter is going to be one of those things we remember and laugh at every time he comes up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
mlk's personal life should discredit his message

trump's personal life has no bearing blah blah blah