Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Okay but how about Doogie Howser

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

The Kins posted:

alternatively, a blank version for someone else to jam on

lol. good

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

The REAL Goobusters posted:

yeah megaman legends would be sick actually

from an alley that smells like piss: hey... psssst... over here. The ripped assets for legends and legends 2 suck loving poo poo as usual. shhhhhhhh hang on, I can make a data dance, or some servbot slop if you want, ay no judgement. But uh, you like any other mega mans? or other games i can mash-up? I can go full custom you know, just uh, keep in mind chuck is waiting behind you. If you can handle that smoke, i might be able to hook you up. Not gonna lie, you're new around here and the muses are unusually quiet on this one, so hey, no guarantees on the quality right? anyways, you in?

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

sounds like this runner is about to get a mission to kill some rats in the sewer

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Leadthumb posted:

from an alley that smells like piss: hey... psssst... over here. The ripped assets for legends and legends 2 suck loving poo poo as usual. shhhhhhhh hang on, I can make a data dance, or some servbot slop if you want, ay no judgement. But uh, you like any other mega mans? or other games i can mash-up? I can go full custom you know, just uh, keep in mind chuck is waiting behind you. If you can handle that smoke, i might be able to hook you up. Not gonna lie, you're new around here and the muses are unusually quiet on this one, so hey, no guarantees on the quality right? anyways, you in?

hmmmm other games i like dota, ff9, dark souls, mgs2, persona 3/4, and outrun

but yea whatever you want i dont mind lol and yes honestly whatever you're cool with

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

hmmmm other games i like dota, ff9, dark souls, mgs2, persona 3/4, and outrun

but yea whatever you want i dont mind lol and yes honestly whatever you're cool with

hope you like vivi lol

i never tried this before. I used a 2x2 brush and only redrew where I needed new colors/detail, it kinda felt impressionist in a way. I used the Yoshitaka Amano concept as inspiration, and just kinda carved away. I usually hate mixed resolution stuff but i guess because i made it i'm biased lol. I dunno, I like it.

Oh right, let me know if you want it and I'll put in a request.

Leadthumb fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Jan 15, 2024

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

hope you like vivi lol

i never tried this before. I used a 2x2 brush and only redrew where I needed new colors/detail, it kinda felt impressionist in a way. I used the Yoshitaka Amano concept as inspiration, and just kinda carved away. I usually hate mixed resolution stuff but i guess because i made it i'm biased lol. I dunno, I like it.

lol cool

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Leadthumb posted:

hope you like vivi lol

hell yeah this is sick

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Leadthumb posted:

hope you like vivi lol

that's so awesome

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

Leadthumb posted:

hope you like vivi lol

This rules

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Leadthumb posted:

I usually hate mixed resolution stuff but i guess because i made it i'm biased lol.
mixed-resolution pixelart is a major gripe of mine but tbh i had to take a second look to notice it because the thin bits are comparatively subtle. looks great!

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I came back home a bit late last night but started to look at the amano art and you really nailed that poo poo dude. So awesome, vivi ftw

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Nice.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

I came back home a bit late last night but started to look at the amano art and you really nailed that poo poo dude. So awesome, vivi ftw

lookin good

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

sick, nice work leadthumb

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Punished Chuck posted:

I could use one please, if you don’t mind. Still rocking the Halloween one because I can’t think of something else lol

Got any preferences or concepts, favorite games?

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

or like anything that you've always thought was cool looking or resonated with you? tell me your secrets.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ive got a sig idea but no chops whatsoever, nyone who wants to make me a sig i'm thinkin kiryu and ichiban or maybe ichiban and party sittin at a bar and prompto at an empty seat next to em. or maybe in the background at an empty table

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Leadthumb posted:

Got any preferences or concepts, favorite games?

Is it cool if I throw a million ideas at you and see if anything strikes inspiration? lol

An idea I’ve had for a while was adult post-timeskip Joshua from FFXVI but couldn’t find something I really liked. His existence is kind of a spoiler but they’re including him in the DLC trailers at the game awards so I guess it’s been long enough

For more general stuff I’ve been very elf-centric lately, been enjoying Frieren and Dungeon Meshi like everyone else and playing lots of D&D and Pathfinder CRPGs back-to-back, the Dungeon Meshi mangaka actually has done fan art of all the Baldur’s Gate and Pathfinder: Kingmaker companions and I tried to do something with those, grab one of her Viconias or the Jaethal from Pathfinder but couldn’t quite get it looking right at avatar size. Was looking at something owlbear related too after BG3 and Kingmaker but everything I could find was either too cutesy or looked like I was trying too hard to look badass lol.

Other random stuff I’ve been looking at is Dragon Quest, Ace Attorney, Pokemon, Yakuza although I’ve already used it for avs, SMT, if any of that sparks an idea for you. I go through lots of little obsessions lol, feel free to PM if you don’t want me rambling 800 words at a time some more on here

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

give him a Blathers avatar lol gosh drat

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

insane anime posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Commishies are OPEN! 📭

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

insane anime posted:

lol :sweatdrop:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

til the :sweatdrop: down my balllz!!!

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime posted:

til the :sweatdrop: down my balllz!!!

all these crawl

----------------

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

copy/pasting your dating profile so the avvie-smith can hone in perfectly on your posting brand.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

insane anime posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

copy/pasting your dating profile so the avvie-smith can hone in perfectly on your posting brand.

so thats howmcgay got the av

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I kinda feel like getting a P3 protag av but I still like this one and that feels a little too "on the nose" along w/the remake coming soon

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i tried to make my own sig, which i literally haven't done since college.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

lol lookin good

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Bicyclops posted:

nice

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

how do you guys do the text? you got zoomer interns?

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

painstakingly find a proper font then just add a shadow to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

how do you guys do the text? you got zoomer interns?

idk op. bye