Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

America wrapping its arms around Saudi Arabia to show it how to draw an arrow, cheek to cheek, their eyes meeting for a wordless moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

America wrapping its arms around Saudi Arabia to show it how to draw an arrow, cheek to cheek, their eyes meeting for a wordless moment

they already did that in 2015 and saudi arabia lost that war bigtime

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Sounds like the Houthis just got another loadful of deterrence :cool:

Well last time the deterrence worked perfectly. I bet this time it super-worked.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

shaking with rage at the idiot who attacked out of the defense shaft why the gently caress do we even bother with drills

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

This graphic really impresses on the viewer just how prison-oriented the Israeli infrastructure design is.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

wynott dunn posted:

but where is saddam hussein hiding :confused:

He's apparently hiding in the Pitfall! area, according to the IDF.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,

i dont know why but the political cartoons get me crying more than anything else. maybe because i cant look at actual footage anymore. the one with the reporter who died, with the cats waiting for him, jfc. i hope the Palestinians can find healing in all of this some day.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

https://twitter.com/BloombergAsia/status/1747311173144346754?s=20

"preemptive"

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015

Al-Saqr posted:

going by estimates from news the size of Hamas's tunnel networks are 560-750 kilometers, the region of gaza itself is around 360 square kilometers. 41 km long and up to 12 km wide.

I felt like doing the nerd poo poo. London is 1,572.03 km2 with 150 km of metro tunnels or about 0.095 km of tunnel per km2. Gaza is about the 360 km2 with 560-750 kms of tunnels or about 1.56 - 2.08 kms of tunnels per km2. We can conclude that Hamas puts Bob the Builder in shame in absurd amounts.

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks
in response to your slap, I have preemptively spit on you

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

bobtheconqueror posted:

If you've got 24 genestealer minis in a line, that's less than if you had a 12 x 12 block of genestealer minis.

ok wow i actually can see that now lol

Meadowhill posted:

I felt like doing the nerd poo poo. London is 1,572.03 km2 with 150 km of metro tunnels or about 0.095 km of tunnel per km2. Gaza is about the 360 km2 with 560-750 kms of tunnels or about 1.56 - 2.08 kms of tunnels per km2. We can conclude that Hamas puts Bob the Builder in shame in absurd amounts.

isnt the london metro 400km of tunnels?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

https://twitter.com/IranObserver0/status/1747307338652905932?s=20

Jaish Ul Adl is a Salafist Baluchistan separatist group. I guess the Iranians are settling all their scores at once.

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.
Guys, the Gaza tunnel system is basically Moria.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

crepeface posted:

not yet, it's still on top of it

hehe

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015

Al-Saqr posted:

isnt the london metro 400km of tunnels?

Half the metro is above ground and 32 km in cut-and-cover what ever that is. Felt reasonable to compare tunnels to tunnels.

Griz
May 21, 2001

Meadowhill posted:

cut-and-cover what ever that is.

dig a trench and build a roof on top

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Jaish Ul Adl is a Salafist Baluchistan separatist group. I guess the Iranians are settling all their scores at once.

guess they figure they kind of have a blank check to do whatever they want short of directly targeting the US or Israel

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

everybody loves a baseball cap

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Good thumb nail for a "The great World War of 2024" youtube video.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Habibi posted:

Full of industrious people crafting wondrous weapons?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Full of industrious people crafting wondrous weapons?

No, full of Balrogs.

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

Habibi posted:

Khamas-dûm

ol qwerty bastard has issued a correction as of 19:35 on Jan 16, 2024

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Phosphor the White, Aragorn son of Raytheon, Shlomo Baggins, it writes itself.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks
https://x.com/4emiliomontilla/status/1745649240473305134?s=20

https://x.com/IATeam____/status/1747213496037863748?s=20

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

Dolash posted:

Phosphor the White, Aragorn son of Raytheon, Shlomo Baggins, it writes itself.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
https://twitter.com/KnessetT/status/1716502486331113922?s=19

Without hunger and thirst among the Gazan population, we will not succeed in recruiting collaborators, we will not succeed in recruiting intelligence, we will not succeed in bribing people, with food, drink, medicine, in order to obtain intelligence, and we know that finding the abductees is a supreme and super important goal alongside the goals of fighting

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

seriously, someone give these guys some AA

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015

Habibi posted:

Incredible

Meadowhill has issued a correction as of 19:49 on Jan 16, 2024

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Now thats a thread title

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

OctaMurk posted:

Without hunger and thirst among the Gazan population, we will not succeed in recruiting collaborators, we will not succeed in recruiting intelligence, we will not succeed in bribing people, with food, drink, medicine, in order to obtain intelligence, and we know that finding the abductees is a supreme and super important goal alongside the goals of fighting

So what you're saying is that the people are to a man incorruptible and you couldn't just bribe them with wealth or sex or treats-- you have to brutalize them with the tactics of genocide so the basics of life will compel them to turn on each other? drat better give up now you're not going to defeat a people with that kind of spirit.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

OctaMurk posted:

So does South Africa just keep getting to add evidence at this point?

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

KomradeX posted:

So does South Africa just keep getting to add evidence at this point?

This is from October, but regardless, the likes of Gotliv/Ben Gvir/Smotrich will probably hand South Africa a few more good pieces of evidence of genocidal intent down the road unless somebody forcefully restrains them. On top of being evil, they're just incredibly loving stupid.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
lol what total horseshit is this gonna be

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1747266324622086352?t=i0RHHhR7nQUsS0Sz3W4zFA&s=19

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

This makes perfect sense y'all are just dumb

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I wonder what year the "How the War started" article goes back to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks