Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

It still works for me:

The original Instagram post is also still up: https://www.instagram.com/p/C1qZlGWLB_9/?img_index=1

Thanks for adding this and oh boy that is BAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Splicer posted:

Music teachers! Have you considered... telekinesis? I hope she earns enough to replace her badly warped laptop with a mouse melted onto it.

Also luv 2 play my cello with the strings wedged up against the edge of the table. Nothing below the bridge matters right?

e: Wait what in hell is going on with that bridge???

f-hole too small :(

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

no car is complete without the Grabbin' Ball

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

The Seatbelt/Tie Hybrid is going to be the absolute fashion statement of 2024, just watch.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
Is that guy just chilling in the middle of the intersection?

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
That doorknob is just a thing of beauty.

credburn posted:

Is that guy just chilling in the middle of the intersection?

Are you telling me your morning commute doesn't involve wistfully staring out your window while parked in an intersection and dipping your finger into you morning coffee as you tie fuses with your seatbelt?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

I'm the horizon on two different levels.

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
I'm the extra finger on the right hand

Also, I can't quite wrap my head around the perspective of the driving wheel with the hand on top

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Cloacamazing! posted:

That doorknob is just a thing of beauty.

Are you telling me your morning commute doesn't involve wistfully staring out your window while parked in an intersection and dipping your finger into you morning coffee as you tie fuses with your seatbelt?
Oh to be unemployed and high.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Saw an ad on Facebook for a nutjob running in a Florida congressional primary that had some interesting art, checked out his campaign page and was not disappointed.

quote:

Our children are the pilots of our future. To turn a willful blind eye to the mass school shootings and child sex trafficking threats they face in the cockpits that are their classrooms, and in their communities, is inexcusable in a modern society. "Hopes and prayers" is not a strategy: It's a cop out. One can characterize that mentality in lawyer language as gross negligence and depraved indifference. It is the willful failure to exercise the duty of care this generation owes its children, and it represents a depraved and willful effort to turn a blind eye to their horrendous suffering.

Unrelated, but also hilarious:

quote:

Possession of a fully automatic, un-serialized ghost machine gun, or even a serialized one, is already a federal crime. But that doesn't stop people like my ex-wife's divorce lawyer Carl Somerlock, from assembling them in his house before he was arrested for it in May of 2019. He would get a slap on the wrist from the DOJ (no jail time) and the Maryland Supreme Court (Reprimand only), just two months ago. The DOJ and MD Courts allowed him to continue to practice law.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I think those opera ones have spoiled me because apart from a few obvious things like the cockpit not being laid out in any sensible way, the mutant model aircraft, and the two kids sitting in the same chair, there's nothing truly egregious. It's just dumb.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I think those opera ones have spoiled me because apart from a few obvious things like the cockpit not being laid out in any sensible way, the mutant model aircraft, and the two kids sitting in the same chair, there's nothing truly egregious. It's just dumb.

The clocks and world map were nice touches. Also check out the chair/leg situation of the kid in the upper left (some of the other kids have too few or too many legs, but that one's the most egregious.)

I dunno, I just like the subtle ones sometimes. :shobon:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

the holy poopacy posted:

The clocks and world map were nice touches. Also check out the chair/leg situation of the kid in the upper left (some of the other kids have too few or too many legs, but that one's the most egregious.)

I dunno, I just like the subtle ones sometimes. :shobon:

Yeah the world map with the extra continents is a good indicator but the messed up anatomy on the kids in the background is the most egregious element

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

the holy poopacy posted:

Saw an ad on Facebook for a nutjob running in a Florida congressional primary that had some interesting art, checked out his campaign page and was not disappointed.

Unrelated, but also hilarious:

I'm the airplanes that are about to 9/11 the teachers.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Fister Roboto posted:

I'm the airplanes that are about to 9/11 the teachers.
I'm teacher 1 using advanced math to control the planes with my mind. I'm also teacher 2 resting my hands on nothing while staring at nothing while standing on nothing.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The desk of the girl in the pink shirt (left, near window) defies Euclidean geometry.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Platystemon posted:

The desk of the girl in the pink shirt (left, near window) defies Euclidean geometry.

My favorite non-Euclidean desk is the girl with the top braid, whose desk is simultaneously behind the dark-skinned boy's desk and side by side with the blue vest girl's desk that is on the same plane as the dark-skinned boy.

The cockpit also has a very fine Escher joystick.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Why is the whiteboard at the back of the class?

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

Philippe posted:

So as not to interfere with the cockpit portion of the classroom

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Philippe posted:

I've been in classrooms with whiteboards on every wall. It's the least unrealistic thing in that image.

Also I didn't notice how bad the desks were, I guess my brain was rotted by spending most of my school career in those weird combination chair-desk things with a weird number of legs.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

I've been in classrooms with whiteboards on every wall. It's the least unrealistic thing in that image.

Also I didn't notice how bad the desks were, I guess my brain was rotted by spending most of my school career in those weird combination chair-desk things with a weird number of legs.
ITT we are AI generated Harry Potter portrait people

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

We had some desks that were missing important structural elements.

One time a kid’s desk folded up like a Rust Belt Tacoma and deposited him on the floor.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
Honestly I kinda appreciate this throwback to when AI was worse and therefore funnier:

https://twitter.com/MadCatz/status/1747621605344215170

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Prompt: Mash together every piece of videogame fanart you can possibly find. Also give Cloud a shocked Pikachu face. Also Pikachu is a balloon animal and wearing something like pants.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Cloacamazing! posted:

Prompt: Mash together every piece of videogame fanart you can possibly find. Also give Cloud a shocked Pikachu face. Also Pikachu is a balloon animal and wearing something like pants.
Gamesmaster AInthony

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
haha MadCatz watermarked that

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?
They didn't even remove the Bing watermark

The Sausages has a new favorite as of 06:32 on Jan 18, 2024

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Ah yes, the cauliflorous mango tree.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

:dafuq:

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

"A Christian Baby has climbed up a mango tree and is covered in fire ants. Will you save the Christian Baby?"

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

The Sausages posted:

Hahaha that's especially funny because if you click the download button it removes the watermark.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Cloacamazing! posted:

"A Christian Baby has climbed up a mango tree and is covered in fire ants. Will you save the Christian Baby?"

That baby is clearly a Buddhist monk

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

I'm not sure what this is even supposed to be selling me. A search engine or something?

Facebook is pretty saturated with this poo poo right now. Actually, I think the algorithm thinks I'm interested specifically in products that are being sold to me via lovely AI art.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

credburn posted:

I'm not sure what this is even supposed to be selling me. A search engine or something?

Facebook is pretty saturated with this poo poo right now. Actually, I think the algorithm thinks I'm interested specifically in products that are being sold to me via lovely AI art.
It's a people dehydrator. Look how small it made that lady.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

The Sausages posted:

Genuine lol

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

It appears fire ants child on fruit tree is a series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

credburn posted:

Not much legroom for that toilet.

Though as she has such tiny legs it’s probably fine.