Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Quote-Unquote posted:

I don't have the video but I want to post this picture anyway because it always makes me lol

Lol! That was one of my fav moments of (literal) poo poo-showery

e- a poo poo-shameful snipe!

armchairyoda fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Jan 17, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Frank Frank posted:

Yeah this is why I was scratching my head. It’s loving Iowa. Why is this “historic” or “groundbreaking” or w/e?

It's ground breaking because it's so cold there that's the only way you're gonna dig a hole right now

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

YOU'VE BEEN BINKLED

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I think the surprising thing is that tromp "only" barely cleared 50%, it seems oddly low given the stranglehold he has over the party. Also the polling was showing him more in the 60s or higher, iirc. Polling is crap etc etc but if anything it seems a lot lower than he'd like. (Really anything below 100% would be that for the big orange freak though)

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Do you work for Fox News?

I post in the thread equivalent of Fox News yes

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

lol

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

priznat posted:

I think the surprising thing is that tromp "only" barely cleared 50%, it seems oddly low given the stranglehold he has over the party. Also the polling was showing him more in the 60s or higher, iirc. Polling is crap etc etc but if anything it seems a lot lower than he'd like. (Really anything below 100% would be that for the big orange freak though)

But have you heard how he got HISTORIC numbers?!

For a former President

In the middle of an Arctic blast

Imagine if Reagan ran in 92 for some unholy reason and got 50% of the vote, lmao

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

sorry everyone, debat cancelled

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

kazil posted:

That's taking ad money straight from ABC. Those people have families, kids.

Shameful.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I wonder if meatball will show up and try to force his skin suit into a smile anyway.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Frank Frank posted:

Yeah this is why I was scratching my head. It’s loving Iowa. Why is this “historic” or “groundbreaking” or w/e?

"Historic" and "groundbreaking" are used to erase history, "if the TV news said it must be true, don't bother looking it up."
And for the people who are not stupid, it's a way of engineering consensus. "Trump is amazing. Sit down and shut up."

Same for the fake story of Trump Winning those nobel awards, they know they are lying,
but if you keep saying it, you can make it true in the future when trump is the guy handing out the awards.

Republicans know they can re-make reality with good marketing.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

big nipples big life posted:

I wonder if meatball will show up and try to force his skin suit into a smile anyway.

Plz don't speak disparagingly of our Meatball Man.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
The debat.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I feel like it is important to say as well:

This is a REPUBLICAN CAUCUS

not a primary. Not 50% of voters in general

In a loving red as gently caress state with the most aggressively Republican Republicans imaginable, 49% braved the snow and cold to go "gently caress that guy"

He's not some no name presidential candidate in 2016, he's the former Potus and self declared and anointed God Emperor.

Holy poo poo why does European news care about some circle jerk Caucus in Iowa so much, it boggles my mind :psyduck:

Do most Europeans even know what Iowa is?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

When a maaaaaaaaan loves a meatballllll........

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

big nipples big life posted:

Even as the only candidate there he still wouldn't win.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

redshirt posted:

When a maaaaaaaaan loves a meatballllll........

What is a man? Just a miserable pile of cold cuts!

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

kazil posted:

Here's why this is bad for Joe Biden

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Ralepozozaxe posted:

Even as the only candidate there he still wouldn't win.

*Debate stage opens, only Ron is on the stage*

Moderator: What are your views on the climate crisis hitting Florida?

Ron DeSantis: As the only candidate to fight the woke, I'm here today to talk to these based people. I took on the mouse. I took him on in my fighter jet uniform, he folded and his everyone knew his special districts were illegal. I'm taking Lord of the Rings back. I'm taking gender back. Mermaids in Greece were white, and no one can prove they weren't. There weren't any Muslims in the Ocean.

Moderator: What the gently caress are you talking about

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

TulliusCicero posted:

I feel like it is important to say as well:

This is a REPUBLICAN CAUCUS

not a primary. Not 50% of voters in general

In a loving red as gently caress state with the most aggressively Republican Republicans imaginable, 49% braved the snow and cold to go "gently caress that guy"

He's not some no name presidential candidate in 2016, he's the former Potus and self declared and anointed God Emperor.

Holy poo poo why does European news care about some circle jerk Caucus in Iowa so much, it boggles my mind :psyduck:

Do most Europeans even know what Iowa is?

the myth of “iowa” has spread far and wide

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Nikki "I haven't paid attention to his court cases but I also promised to pardon him" Haley. What a worthless dumb sack of poo poo.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

I knew he was into force-feeding prisoners are Gitmo, but that's a little excessive.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Iowa? More like Iowoke!

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

credburn posted:

Oh god who the gently caress are these loving losers

People making fun of Steven Crowder.

So therefore despite their otherwise weeniness, they are all right by me.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Bottom Liner posted:

Nikki "I haven't paid attention to his court cases but I also promised to pardon him" Haley. What a worthless dumb sack of poo poo.

Nikki Haley promises to pardon man who murdered an eight-year-old American girl because somebody told him Obama and Biden wouldn't do it.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1747412132658872694

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I think he got nominated several times, but not in a way that the Nobel people would take seriously, just some weirdo cult member writing to them, and then Trump picking up on it and trying to convince people it was official.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Oh boy! Trump rally in Atkinson!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Just a little preview for Trumps new 2025 show, The Dictator

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Ayy I was out at GDQ for a couple days, what did I miss?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

"Somebody hurt my feewings! I'm going to throw a tantrum and lash out at them for it!" is such toddler-rear end immature child mentality. How old are you Don? Act it, you dipshit.

(e: I know I'm preaching to the choir and I know he'll never grow up. I'm just saying jeeeeeeeeesus christ.)

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

american cheese on a meatball sub. he is truly the loving worst.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Escape From Noise posted:

Iowa? More like Iowoke!

If you're not risking death for your favorite president Trump, you're woke.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Oh he's back to that poo poo again, huh? It really is always September 2016 in what's left of his brain.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Stink Billyums posted:

there's an enormous amount of money at stake in election advertising, corporate media is strongly incentivized to make elections appear as close as possible

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2024/01/trump-rally-iowa-2024-election/677119/

Oh yeah?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

emSparkly posted:

Ayy I was out at GDQ for a couple days, what did I miss?

very little worth commenting on

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

So did Trump miss his mother in law's funeral yet?

Has he been in the same room as his wife, or her grieving husband to say "there there sweetie" at any stage yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Stoatbringer posted:

I think he got nominated several times, but not in a way that the Nobel people would take seriously, just some weirdo cult member writing to them, and then Trump picking up on it and trying to convince people it was official.

Nobel prize nominations just mean that someone sent a letter to the committee saying that they should consider this person. There are a lot of shitheads who tout their "Nobel peace prize nomination" since few people understand that it means jack poo poo.