Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

It's this loving poo poo^

This why the media endlessly talks about Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

redshirt posted:

If Donny shows up with a Cumberland Farms pizza in NH let me get ahead of the PR and tell you, their pizza sucks.

but New Hampshirers tell me their pizza is the best in the world better than New York!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1747421603426685179

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1747422399924928531

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Trump innovating how to jack off two invisible gentleman that may be different heights or one standing and one lying down

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

He dances like he's jerking off two guys who are like 7 foot 4

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Oh yeh, that's the good stuff right there

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I like the one where he keeps his arms at his sides and kind of jerks his torso from side to side in a way that looks almost mechanical.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Dems flipped a FL legislative seat

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/653319-tom-keen-flips-hd-35-from-red-to-blue-in-critical-special-election/

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/JoeMyGod/status/1747392190198735155?s=20

Inshalla

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Word is Vivek will be on stage with TRUMP in NH to bend the knee and swear fealty to him... LIKE A DOG!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

People are going to vote for--
gestures at
this.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Yeah but Trump won the race at the Iowa “we’re here to make Trump the candidate” party.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Escape From Noise posted:

Word is Vivek will be on stage with TRUMP in NH to bend the knee and swear fealty to him... LIKE A DOG!

See how the gop media treats him

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Did he run out of ivermectin?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

It’s Desantis fault :lol: the seat was open

quote:

He now succeeds Rep. Fred Hawkins, a St. Cloud Republican who resigned to take a job as President of South Florida State College.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Oscar Wild posted:

Trump innovating how to jack off two invisible gentleman that may be different heights or one standing and one lying down

So Giuliani and Desantis?

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

It's a little early in the election year to go full mask off. That's... Something all right.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Vivek is a POS but...:yikeseroo:

Wonder how Elong feels about his favorite comedy news site making GBS threads on his favorite candidate like that (I'm sure he's cool with the whole racist part of the joke).

Edit: Countdown to them denying the joke is racist and complaining that everyone's being too sensitive and Vivek somehow defending it?

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Escape From Noise posted:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Truth? You mean that Trump Twitter clone?

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

His tongue is like a wad of chewed gum the size of my fist

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Jesus I just had flashbacks to that ElfprOn picture from eons ago.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Grey or Red, make the screamy goldfish gif but with Trumb

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003

The whole reason he even ran was to setup Gov Reynolds to appoint his horrible, horrible grandson to his seat when he retired/died.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Oh man that's brutal :lol:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
the babylon bee has a 2nd joke

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Alan Smithee posted:

It's still "we hate [minority]" as a punchline, so is it REALLY a new joke? :raise:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Alan Smithee posted:

I'm not sure "weirdo overtly racist bullshit" counts as a joke tbh

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

someone get this man to a dairy queen right now

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Nocheez posted:

Oh man that's brutal :lol:

no its just racist

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Total Party Kill posted:

someone get this man to a dairy queen right now

He probably knows better than to flip a blizzard upside down! Very disrespectful!

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...

Grey Cat posted:

People are going to vote for--
gestures at
this.

I see you worked on the Clinton Campaign.

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.

I had to use archive.is to read the article and while I don't like the angle he's taking and also don't think that people need to go to a Trump rally I can see his point.

3/4s of undecided voters (in Iowa I think) think Trump is unfit for office if he's undecided but the big asterisk there that the analysis went out of the way to mention was that these respondents said they hadn't been following the news.

People who watch MSM, especially MSNBC and CNN, regularly know what is going on legally with Trump and see the indictments as serious because of the details. People in this thread have a pulse on what's going on an hourly if not daily or weekly basis.

Most of the country isn't following along and hasn't really thought about Trump in almost 4 years. They've forgotten how bat poo poo crazy he is and what his supporters are like.

But they know what things cost and hear about govt shutdowns over budgets due to foreign aid and hear about border crossings being at an all time high on the nightly news.

You don't need to go to a Trump rally and I'm preaching to the choir here that a good chunk of the country knows what Trump and his supporters are like but others aren't aware because of apathy and getting by the day to day.

But while I don't think Trump should dominate the headlines or have his speeches be run uninterrupted (gently caress you 2016 CNN) the people have to be reminded what he is and what a vote for him means especially because his base will never leave him so every vote counts.

Journalists and media need to play it smarter this time and take him for the serious danger that he and his party represents. You just don't have to go to a rally to get to that point....

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I'm the big winner (ME!!)

Edit: Oh boy. A new nickname.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
Hospitalized with you know what

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

"Nimrod-a" is RIGHT THERE dude.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Pook Good Mook posted:

its ligma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Pook Good Mook posted:

Blood coming out of his wherever