Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
at the very least we know 7/11 is close to trump's heart

quote:

“I wrote this out, and it’s very close to my heart,” he said at the outset of his remarks on Buffalo on Monday evening. “Because I was down there and I watched our police and our firemen down at 7/11, down at the World Trade Center right after it came down. And I saw the greatest people I’ve ever seen in action.” The businessman did not correct himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lol. Pillowman was whining about Fox "cancelling" him but they only stopped running his ads because he hasn't been paying his bills. lmfao

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Escape From Noise posted:

Lol. Pillowman was whining about Fox "cancelling" him but they only stopped running his ads because he hasn't been paying his bills. lmfao

Of course lol

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

https://x.com/schindlerfist/status/1747433730677887280?s=46&t=Y9tN5g_IyRiifSxBmqZbkw

Post ITT every time you shelter from nuclear bombs in your golf cart path

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Hazo posted:

https://x.com/schindlerfist/status/1747433730677887280?s=46&t=Y9tN5g_IyRiifSxBmqZbkw

One thing you definitely do in florida is dig. i see no problem with underground bunkers in florida, no sireee. The water table is what? 3 inches down?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
gently caress yeah swamp sand tunnels! More rich people should have these and/or spend a lot of time in them.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Hazo posted:

I'm just imagining the conversation between daddy and junior when junior has to tell dad the bunker they buried underground in Florida either flooded or floated back above ground once the groundwater had its way with the effort.

:lol:

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Total Party Kill posted:

One thing you definitely do in florida is dig. i see no problem with underground bunkers in florida, no sireee. The water table is what? 3 inches down?

The only thing deep in Florida bunkers are Trump's lovely golf shots.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

oh good, trump has a fuhrerbunker

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Pook Good Mook posted:

Hospitalized with you know what

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6Po7mf34p0&t=7s

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Burgerbunker

Bogey's Nest

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
meanwhile at Fortress Mar A Lago

*top secret documents used for asswipes*

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

I keep trying to dig basements and they just keep turning into swimming pools!

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Near as I can tell, those dipshits are talking about a couple of Korean War-era bomb shelters that trumbp built over to make golf course landscaping and stolen classified document storage:

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/news/local/2017/04/11/little-known-feature-of-trumps-mar-a-lago-bomb-shelters/7140327007/

quote:

In a 2007 Esquire profile, then-businessman Trump told writer Tom Junod that three of his properties are equipped with bunkers — Mar-a-Lago, Trump International Golf Club in suburban West Palm Beach and Trump’s estate in Westchester, New York. The bomb shelter at the golf course now serves a different purpose.

”It gave us excellent elevation, and now, when members tee off on the second hole, they’re teeing off from the top of a bomb shelter,” Trump told Esquire.

Though the bomb shelters at Mar-a-Lago were used mostly for storage after the president bought the estate in 1985 — former Trump butler Anthony Senecal told The Tampa Bay Times he used one as his office, while the others were used for bakery and banquet storage

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

The reason Donald Trump has been so supportive of Israel is so they can help him dig subterranean tunnels... :tinfoil:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

TulliusCicero posted:

Holy poo poo why does European news care about some circle jerk Caucus in Iowa so much, it boggles my mind :psyduck:

Do most Europeans even know what Iowa is?

the smart ones care a little bit because the astute have observed that when the American political system shits the bed and elects a turd like Trump, the rest of the world, particularly the western part, has to deal with the smell.

Case in point; I'm not American, but I know that I'll feel the fallout in some form eventually. Last time under GW it resulted in a 20 year war and a bunch of dead countrymen in Iraq/Afghanistan that didn't need to be there. Under Trump it resulted in all sorts of damage to American relationships with allies.

We (the non American english speaking world) would like it if you elected some genuine progressives, but we'd settle for you guys not making it so close between boring grampa Biden and an actual orange fascist.

Is it scabies? I hope its scabies. Or something very itchy.

Carth Dookie fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Jan 17, 2024

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

The reason Donald Trump has been so supportive of Israel is so they can help him dig subterranean tunnels... :tinfoil:

Cement-Trucks pulled into mar-a-lago this wednesday to fill in some unauthorized tunnels.
Trump claims that he was just trying to get to closed off sections of his bathroom.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

A virile, athletic young man "cutting some rug." If BIden tried these moves he would fall down and his pancreas would squish out of his eye socket.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Hazo posted:

:lol: that Tim Pool is having that Dom Lucre guy on his podcast. Gotta promote the people that post CSAM all over the internet while screaming about pedophiles.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Why did you post the Disney Trumpbot?

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

kazil posted:

Different trial, same tweets

You were saying you had a loving funeral to go to you unmitigated twerp.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Silly Burrito posted:

He's no longer president so the Trumpbot's not allowed to move anymore, only Joe Biden and Abe Lincoln are.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Cable Guy posted:

You were saying you had a loving funeral to go to you unmitigated twerp.

Trump: Funeral? Whose funeral?

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

lol donald trump is going to be president (again)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Away all Goats posted:

hosed up if this is true

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Hollismason posted:

hosed up if this is true

Well, after his unprecedented win in THE GREAT STATE OF IOWA it is all but decided.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Escape From Noise posted:

Well, after his unprecedented win in THE GREAT STATE OF IOWA it is all but decided.

Grassley is willing to make the vote to make Trump president even after he is six feet under

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Hollismason posted:

Its super loving sad to read stories about the elderly using their savings to buy Trump bucks and then taking them to banks to cash them in.

yah

they should be giving it to me

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Have a sip.

Then decide.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

But I haven't taken acid since the 60's!

RFC
Nov 3, 2002

SLOSifl posted:

Have a sip.

Then decide.

Does this taste like almonds?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

kazil posted:

Different trial, same tweets

lmfao forever at the ragedump tweets. I keep wondering if someone finally took his phone.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

James Bond

Whatever he has to kill

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Away all Goats posted:

Donald Trump? The ACTOR??????

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

put in the history books that I wasn't mad

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

If Donald and Hillary had an ugly robot kid

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

Donald Trump? The ACTOR??????

background extras are hardly actors

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Silly Burrito posted:

If Donald and Hillary had an ugly robot kid

Let's leave Pete Buttigieg out of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU