Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Dienes posted:

Jesus Christ, it's a uterus, not a clown car.

Hey, maybe it tastes funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Kids all have names but the parents are just Mother and Father :tinfoil:

King Carnivore posted:

10 people living in the house sharing one bathroom, holy poo poo

Yes, Catholic to be precise.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Man catholics didn't always used to be bugging out

I mean yeah it's insane and has obviously been for a while now

Also it's hosed up to have a deck 3x the size as your children's bedrooms this is stupid & at this point each kid could have their own room

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
If not for the deck, where else will you have the weddings?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

God drat

Cosmik Debris
Sep 12, 2006

The idea of a place being called "Chuck's Suck & Fuck" is, first of all, a little hard to believe
ok but real talk a deck costs like 1/10th of a room

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

what if the room is made of lumber i bought at home depot and the walls don't go all the way up to the ceiling

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

What about a catio but for children?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I have those shelves in the back of a few work trucks. Picked them up at Home Depot.

They are good and sturdy, though for back of a truck service, they need to have a bunch of screws and some nuts and bolts placed in strategic areas so they don't come apart when they aren't loaded down with stuff.

They made a very wise choice.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Edmund Sparkler posted:

What about a catio but for children?

Just put the kids outside at night and you wouldn't even need bedrooms.

Cosmik Debris
Sep 12, 2006

The idea of a place being called "Chuck's Suck & Fuck" is, first of all, a little hard to believe

Ghostlight posted:

what if the room is made of lumber i bought at home depot and the walls don't go all the way up to the ceiling

but there is a ceiling, right?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Spoilered on account of falling into a heretofore-undiscovered liminal space regarding nudity

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Vakal posted:

Just put the kids outside at night and you wouldn't even need bedrooms.

Why so they can just get hit by cars? You're a bad owner

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Captain Hygiene posted:

Spoilered on account of falling into a heretofore-undiscovered liminal space regarding nudity

Hahaha oh wow

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Milo and POTUS posted:

Why so they can just get hit by cars? You're a bad owner

And what about the local bird population!?

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Captain Hygiene posted:

Tits are tits, you can't say it's only half a tit.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Wait, do “Mother” and “Father” share a closet with four of their kids? Why do the other four need a door directly to the bathroom? Why the gently caress is the plan, after building a “wing” devoted to (presumably) more insane bedrooms, to convert the existing ones into a formal dining room right next to the normal one?

Speaking of that, I had a rich great aunt and uncle and they had a “formal” dining room that, in more than 20 years of family events, I can’t ever remember them using.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Blue Moonlight posted:

Wait, do “Mother” and “Father” share a closet with four of their kids? Why do the other four need a door directly to the bathroom? Why the gently caress is the plan, after building a “wing” devoted to (presumably) more insane bedrooms, to convert the existing ones into a formal dining room right next to the normal one?

Speaking of that, I had a rich great aunt and uncle and they had a “formal” dining room that, in more than 20 years of family events, I can’t ever remember them using.

Sorry for you to find out like this but they saved that room for the other side of the family.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Takes No Damage posted:

Yes, Catholic to be precise.

Every sperm is sacred.

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

Stoatbringer posted:

Every sperm is sacred.

Been saying this. That's why I never throw any out.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

A better investment than NFTs.

Cosmik Debris
Sep 12, 2006

formal dining rooms are a waste of space, just eat on the bed like a normal person

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
What are children but a long term sperm based investment strategy?

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Teratrain posted:

Been saying this. That's why I never throw any out.

True sigmas recycle

Cosmik Debris
Sep 12, 2006

and if you dont want to be a good parent, just make a youtube channel and get paid for it

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

Kit Walker posted:

True sigmas recycle

Eat them and keep cycling the protein through your system like rolling a new character in a weird, sticky roguelike

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Teratrain posted:

Eat them and keep cycling the protein through your system like rolling a new character in a weird, sticky roguelike

Trying to stack stats (DNA) so I can make a super sperm with as much DNA as possible to have to ultimate high stat baby

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/hby0ygZ.mp4

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy

That's not the #blessed pics thread sir!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Love his confused look, whut how did I get here??? what is this place???

Cosmik Debris
Sep 12, 2006

that's not my beautiful wife!

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Cosmik Debris posted:

that's not my beautiful wife!

Morally Inept parachute account spotted.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Teratrain posted:

shazbot
Sep 20, 2004
Ah, hon, ya got arby's all over my acoustic wave machine.

Kit Walker posted:

Trying to stack stats (DNA) so I can make a super sperm with as much DNA as possible to have to ultimate high stat baby

Don’t collect too many chromosomes or it actually becomes a debuff

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Tried to have a super baby, ended up with a water buffalo

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Kit Walker posted:

Or a plant.

https://www.darwintreeoflife.org/news_item/genomes-great-and-small-the-diversity-of-plants/

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Rebel Blob posted:

quote:

Nine of our children share one moderately sized room. We have a 3rd bedroom in our house, but they begged us to let them turn it into a dedicated library and we agreed, glad to have clutter-catching bookcases gone from every other room of the house.

uhhhh, a child is missing. Unless one is named Closet, I guess

Inceltown posted:

Mother and Father get more closet space than the 8 kids combined.

You should note that Mother and Father share the closet with Kaitlyn, Megan, Rebecca, and Perry.

e- beaten on this one

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Jan 17, 2024

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

blight rhino posted:

uhhhh, a child is missing.

Statistically speaking, one of them is probably in the closet and terrified to come out.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

basically impossible to know who dealt it in this scenario

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DF5gmOanTs