Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Ralph Crammed In posted:

I may be extremely wrong but would Maoist era Chinese people have been drinking that much milk in the first place? Wouldn't it have been kinda a novelty in Chinese culture 50 years ago to have milk to begin with?

maoist era chinese people weren't eating or drinking much of anything because mao was busy selling so many foodstuffs to finance nuclear weapon development that he caused famines among his own people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

emSparkly posted:

No real Pennsylvanian of any political wing cares about getting the Amish to vote, trust me.

don't most amish groups have strictures against associating with the English? and wouldn't they consider voting in their elections verboten? that's my uninformed impression, but i'm open to actual info on this.

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Ralph Crammed In posted:

I may be extremely wrong but would Maoist era Chinese people have been drinking that much milk in the first place? Wouldn't it have been kinda a novelty in Chinese culture 50 years ago to have milk to begin with?

yeah it would be something very unusual, that's probably why they remember it

it'd be like a depression era American family remembering the smell of sushi and lamenting over the greedy capitalist denying them the sushi

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Mr. Fix It posted:

don't most amish groups have strictures against associating with the English? and wouldn't they consider voting in their elections verboten? that's my uninformed impression, but i'm open to actual info on this.

Nowadays I don't think so. I see them out and about in the regular towns and even going to McDonald's n poo poo. I can't imagine they bother registering to vote though. Most I've seen don't even have photo ID and present their fishing license when they get something you need ID for lol.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Yeah, but that was last year and he's served his sentence by now (unless I'm misreading something/being really bad at math. Both possible. Been a long day).

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

:siren::trumppop::chanpop::vince::eyepop::prepop::popeye::lolrudy::rudy::siren:

you just got POOPERED laura loomer!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Unleashed... LIKE A DOG!

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
Never wash that poo poo off your face. Wear it like a badge.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
The Amish need to be more like (mennonite) Noah Dyck and get along with the good people of Letterkenney and invite them to their sausage parties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqcuCpT_9hw

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Wait trump meet with professional crazy person loomer? Why would he do that? Why would anyone do that?

Doesn't she have like 200 followers at the moment, mostly I assume most of them just to see if she'll post something stupid.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

dr_rat posted:

Wait trump meet with professional crazy person loomer? Why would he do that? Why would anyone do that?

Doesn't she have like 200 followers at the moment, mostly I assume most of them just to see if she'll post something stupid.

she is now a trump confidant i guess, idk donald trump is losing his mind

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Trump is big mad at Haley.

Also, it's been said before, but ads on TRUTH Social sure are something else. (Flag should have orange smears on it)

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

dr_rat posted:

She has a LOT of pics with him floating around.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
I want the Trump assaulting a flag bobblehead

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Escape From Noise posted:

She has a LOT of pics with him floating around.

MrQwerty posted:

she is now a trump confidant i guess, idk donald trump is losing his mind

lol. Well those two do deserve each other at least.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

credburn posted:

I want the Trump assaulting a flag bobblehead

I like how it looks almost nothing like him.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Remember to clean your baby bottle after use with a safe, wholesome mix of natural bleach and ammonia, nature's antiseptics.

Just in case - OMG DO NOT DO THIS YOU WILL DIE!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

that looks more like Richard Dean Anderson c. 86-87 and absolutely nothing like that big 6'3" 215lb bronze-orange beauty

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Stoatbringer posted:

Remember to clean your baby bottle after use with a safe, wholesome mix of natural bleach and ammonia, nature's antiseptics.

Just in case - OMG DO NOT DO THIS YOU WILL DIE!

That's just what big pharma tells you to control you.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

dr_rat posted:

Because she praises him. That's all it takes to become his "confidant". Tell him 'you're the best, you are the president you won" and he'll eat out of your hand.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

emSparkly posted:

Nowadays I don't think so. I see them out and about in the regular towns and even going to McDonald's n poo poo. I can't imagine they bother registering to vote though. Most I've seen don't even have photo ID and present their fishing license when they get something you need ID for lol.

they’re more or less a bunch of introverted chuds, but most of them don’t bother with voting. why get all up in the biz of something you don’t interact with much? i’m sure they’re considered a juicy target for activation

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

TulliusCicero posted:

I really loving hate that the myth of "THE NAZIS WERE GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY IN GERMANY AND PEOPLE VOTED FOR THAT, DUHHHH" has become so commonly spread that now "oh hey it's okay if you vote for a Nazi if you think the black man is stealing your money, that's economic anxiety"

Motherfuckers voted for Nazis because they were Nazis

Initially people voted for the Nazis because Germany was coming out of a comically awful economic crush and it was a turbulent time, and they offered a populist message that was convenient and pleasing to many people. They seemed to have answers, they seemed to have the political will to improve things in Germany, and they said the lovely situation in Germany wasn't the Germans' fault, it was the fault of Others. And at that point they were just another populist party in a country full of populist parties.

After Hitler got into power, people voted for the Nazis because they were also Nazis and liked the monstrous poo poo they were doing, or because if you were even suspected of not voting for the Nazis, it was really bad for you and your family.

There is a connection here in that Trump in 2016 was like the initial Nazi party. He had a populist message that appealed to some people, even if he was rightfully making a lot of smart people worried. But he hadn't revealed himself to be a loving monster yet, so I could see people falling for it, or just giving him their protest vote without realizing what the outcome would be. But that wasn't true anymore in 2020 -- or god forbid, 2024. At this point anyone voting for Trump, no matter what their excuses or mealy mouthed "well I don't like Biden because X" poo poo, they know who they are voting for, what their vote supports, and don't even have the excuse of "if I appear to not fully support Der Führer, my family and I might be killed". They are fully complicit.

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Someone should spread the rumor that tap water is unhealthy because of the way it is filtered/processed/cleaned at the water plant.

Real patriots only drink raw, unprocessed water, straight out of the sewer.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Onkel Hedwig posted:

Someone should spread the rumor that tap water is unhealthy because of the way it is filtered/processed/cleaned at the water plant.

Real patriots only drink raw, unprocessed water, straight out of the sewer.

Raw water is A Thing. The guy behind Juicero is part of the movement.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED
Raw water is already a thing because we're in the stupid timeline.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The Juicero Guy being a major proponent was a little too on the nose imho

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

I got some "raw water" for ya right here, it's still warm

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Escape From Noise posted:

Raw water is A Thing. The guy behind Juicero is part of the movement.

That's a great article, especially with the "natural" aspect.

Every time someone brags that they only consume "natural" stuff I want to point out that stuff like Cyanide, Strychnine or Asbestos all occur naturally on earth, but that stuff is extremely bad for you.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Onkel Hedwig posted:

That's a great article, especially with the "natural" aspect.

Every time someone brags that they only consume "natural" stuff I want to point out that stuff like Cyanide, Strychnine or Asbestos all occur naturally within nature, but that stuff is extremely bad for you.

I made chemo drugs for years, and one of the drugs I made a few times that was especially heinous was paclitaxel.
Paclitaxel is an essential chemotherapy drug, and you can go cut a few kilos of Pacific yew bark and extract some decently easily if you want to build a drug lab to make drugs that will only hurt and/or kill you.
They make cell cultures make it now, because it's cheaper than cooking it out of RM or cutting down a bunch of trees.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Chrpno posted:

I got some "raw water" for ya right here, it's still warm

Piss drinking is a whole other thing.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Mr. Fix It posted:

lactose intolerance is pretty high amongst most groups in east asia, han chinese being around 90%. dunno what that woman's ethnicity is, but odds are pretty good she's farting up a storm after drinking her raw milk.

My fetish

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Initially people voted for the Nazis because Germany was coming out of a comically awful economic crush and it was a turbulent time, and they offered a populist message that was convenient and pleasing to many people. They seemed to have answers, they seemed to have the political will to improve things in Germany, and they said the lovely situation in Germany wasn't the Germans' fault, it was the fault of Others. And at that point they were just another populist party in a country full of populist parties.

After Hitler got into power, people voted for the Nazis because they were also Nazis and liked the monstrous poo poo they were doing, or because if you were even suspected of not voting for the Nazis, it was really bad for you and your family.

There is a connection here in that Trump in 2016 was like the initial Nazi party. He had a populist message that appealed to some people, even if he was rightfully making a lot of smart people worried. But he hadn't revealed himself to be a loving monster yet, so I could see people falling for it, or just giving him their protest vote without realizing what the outcome would be. But that wasn't true anymore in 2020 -- or god forbid, 2024. At this point anyone voting for Trump, no matter what their excuses or mealy mouthed "well I don't like Biden because X" poo poo, they know who they are voting for, what their vote supports, and don't even have the excuse of "if I appear to not fully support Der Führer, my family and I might be killed". They are fully complicit.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

piss drinking is a recurring detail in the grand tapestry of the trump threads

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Tapisstry

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Sleepy Joe and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another candidate, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a business genius and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Nikki Haley to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way at RIGGED AND STOLLEN election, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Nikki Haley KNOWS she can't beat me and she's not even gonna try!
So Sleepy Joe, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at the RIGGED AND STOLLEN ELECTION. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 percents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning even though I've been treated VERY unfairly. See Joe, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at election time.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

You'd better believe in courtrooms now, chudlet
urine one

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Going back to visit the US in 2 months. I hear country is really big again. Is that red headed dude still wailing about poor people eating fudge rounds?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
This whole raw milk thing reminds me of the insane people who talk about „chicken rare“ on social media.
Like yeah sure, eat your chicken breast rare like a steak, nothing bad in there that could kill you, no sir.