Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
i think elon has a sliding scale based on friend status

and from what I understand ben actually got checks before doing the teidrich maneuver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

At home with a newborn AND you're sober? Gotta find a outlet for all the pent-up energy somewhere.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Reporting my source of income to the IRS as “trolling”

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
If he continues down this path he’s gonna end up like rad milk (RIP)

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i hope ben reveals how much money he makes after the month ends

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I hope it's like 12 dollars

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it has to be something negligible. i went deliberately searching for him on an elon post and he was like reply guy #27

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/benaveryisgood/status/1746022001364607419?t=9X6eLqkDMLJHZhxj32ZK3A&s=19

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
:whitewater:

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
dutchposting is a proven moneymaker yall

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

committed to the movie buff bit so hard that he's going full banshees of inisherin

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i like how new eps are uploaded at like 5:30am pacific every week

also new hatewatch: yikes

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I didn't watch it all but the milf bar sounded so stupid but I did like the "if I'm gay then explain this boner"

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

moist turtleneck posted:

I didn't watch it all but the milf bar sounded so stupid but I did like the "if I'm gay then explain this boner"

lol yeah that was probably the best part. i think it had just happened because john or w/e starts getting really drunk and droopy, he was like eight drinks in. they took his keys

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
Ooh, hate watch is cumtown for the bums

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
hatewatch is good

joey rules

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I love that he works in Finance and just makes money on autopilot

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

gently caress yes, they officially announced the Houston live show.

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
think i might have to watch the part were they have that video playing in the latest ep. i was listening while cooking and i couldnt breath

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
ngl i started watching the lp and was getting really mad because I had no problem understanding the swamp possums

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Is this ep of lemon party what hate watch is? Gawking at fat people eat themselves to death is only funny for so long

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

slave to my cravings posted:

Is this ep of lemon party what hate watch is? Gawking at fat people eat themselves to death is only funny for so long

They stuck with those clips for way too long.

I guess they used to watch clips on Hate Watch but lately it’s mostly tales of their schizophrenic hobo behavior.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

slave to my cravings posted:

Turn on your monitor :troll:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I'm still waiting for nyc tunnel jokes :mad:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
now thats entertainment

https://i.imgur.com/e1kN1id.gifv

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

At one point, Matthews suddenly became hypnotized by a TV over the bar set to a rebroadcast of “Hardball.” “Hey, there I am — it’s me,” he said, staring at himself on the screen. “It’s me.”

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

moist turtleneck posted:

I'm still waiting for nyc tunnel jokes :mad:

I trust you’re happy now

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
looks like Ben made about $50 being a lib on Twitter, before subtracting however much the blue check costs

https://x.com/benaveryisgood/status/1748467000647795120?s=46

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

get a job, layabout

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
lmao its way less than i expected

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Am I alone in enjoying the pod while not giving a poo poo about the three dudes as individuals? I have listened to every episode and just know there's a fat guy, his brother, and a shrill friend. There's a whole sum-greater-than-the-parts thing going on that prevents me from caring about the expanded universe.

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
thats pretty cool man

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i do wanna hear all the old church stories tho

i had a church of christ friend as a kid and that dude was from the least-fun family on the planet

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
the lads have a good chemistry. i tried an ep of hatewatch and couldn't get into it though. maybe there's a better ep i should check out first

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oh my god what a perfect barometer lol

https://twitter.com/MrBeast/status/1748422852401942967

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

i guessed $100

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
They're gonna chuck him half a mill or something as a sweetener.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
it's always been a thing but now people just post in overdrive every Content they can steal to get an extra 25 cents at the end of the month

woman posting Ls account posting I Think You Should Leave sketches in their entirety