Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

JethroMcB posted:

I looked it up out of morbid curiosity, they made a Keurig for cocktails. As dumb and wasteful as it sounds.

What if they just sell juicero bags with alcohol in them and people start buying the bags and not bothering with the base unit

Just stick a straw in and party, like a blackout rage gallon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

rotinaj posted:

What if they just sell juicero bags with alcohol in them and people start buying the bags and not bothering with the base unit

Oh I should have clarified: They sell cocktail flavoring pods, the end user still has to supply the spirits (Because liquor laws in America are a patchwork nightmare.) So it's sour mix, but now it's one drink's worth and it's in an individual plastic pod. And they run like $3.50 a piece.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Luckily I only drink Stacker 2 and Castrol

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

JethroMcB posted:

Oh I should have clarified: They sell cocktail flavoring pods, the end user still has to supply the spirits (Because liquor laws in America are a patchwork nightmare.) So it's sour mix, but now it's one drink's worth and it's in an individual plastic pod. And they run like $3.50 a piece.

I do not think I personally would invest in that product

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

projecthalaxy posted:

you must be swole as gently caress.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

JethroMcB posted:

When your favourite part of the night out is the bill.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

powerful...

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

rotinaj posted:

People already do this with boxed wine bladders

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Dango Bango posted:

People already do this with boxed wine bladders

Well, are boxed wine companies trying to sell expensive tech gadgets to interface with their product? If not, they probably should, people seem to like that

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

rotinaj posted:

Well, are boxed wine companies trying to sell expensive tech gadgets to interface with their product? If not, they probably should, people seem to like that

Gentrifying goonbags...

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

God I love Johnny's Tony Atlas laugh

AHUH HUH HUH HUH

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
https://youtu.be/MLf020ZAziI?si=qjRLOg_vcdrvq1t7

Notice the thumbnail…

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Weird choice for a “worst of” video

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

rotinaj posted:

Diversify into the clothing market. https://youtu.be/iBorrPubFe4?si=K4FjmxVCgFwjDbNC

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Huge pop for Dave mentioning "the fur convention or whatever"

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I don't listen to podcasts much but Amazon is apparently convinced I'm a Mexican man who loves Little Caesars.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I listen to John pollock and Wei ting’s POST wrestling podcasts after dynamite most weeks, and they spent a good long time talking about that Sean Strickland guy and how much he sucks, and boy howdy am I glad I don’t have any emotional ties to UFC

That dude would inflict psychic damage on me every show if he was on dynamite, gently caress that guy

Double gently caress him for making me worry for a split second that swerve went off the deep end

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

rotinaj posted:

I listen to John pollock and Wei ting’s POST wrestling podcasts after dynamite most weeks, and they spent a good long time talking about that Sean Strickland guy and how much he sucks, and boy howdy am I glad I don’t have any emotional ties to UFC

That dude would inflict psychic damage on me every show if he was on dynamite, gently caress that guy

Double gently caress him for making me worry for a split second that swerve went off the deep end

Remember when Jacob Volkmann got a visit from the Secret Service for a post fight promo he cut on Obama? MMA attracts the dumbest people. I suppose that's the big connection between MMA & wrestling

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i just listen to normal speed

:same:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Has smart wrestling fan always been angry about everything they watch that isn't NJPW?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

guy named himself "smart wrestling fan" he's perma-malding

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

You'd be angry too, if you were the only wrestling fan smart enough to see through the smoke and mirrors.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Dango Bango posted:

Huge pop for Dave mentioning "the fur convention or whatever"

Legit thought he meant some Davey crockett rear end fur traders then I thought about it more.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Sir Tonk posted:

Has smart wrestling fan always been angry about everything they watch that isn't NJPW?

It feels like they've changed over the last couple of years. I was a regular listener for a long time and emailed in a fair bit, but haven't listened to an episode in about six months. Final straw was that I wrote in with a positive review of a Ring Of Honor show and got told off for liking it.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lmao jawwny and tony were right, this "mashup" is cursed as hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l72ObuSU3nc

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lmao jawwny and tony were right, this "mashup" is cursed as hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l72ObuSU3nc

Holy poo poo he was spot on with the "BEEEEG SHOOW"

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I posted that two years ago wtf

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

someone found the transcript of that Hogan/RVD radio conversation they riffed on deadlock

Some good hogan lies in here or maybe not brother

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

two johnnys reading that to me in my brain

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Don't know where else to post this but WON posted, then deleted, the topics for the new season of DSOTR

Gentlemen Chris Adams
Kurt Angle
Ed Leslie
Harley Race
Buff Bagwell
Sandman
Black Saturday

johncraig
Jul 26, 2023
wasn't the hogan rvd conversation on the lapsed fan last year during their Total Nonstop Hogan review journey?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Sounds like DSOTR is going for more season one-esque wacky wrestler stories rather than tackling anything controversial.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Shocking that the focus shifts this way once WWE gets involved

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the chris adams story is pretty sad

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Ed Leslie lol

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

the black sunday one will piss me off to no end

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Jackie D posted:

Shocking that the focus shifts this way once WWE gets involved

I don’t see how it differs from most other stories on DSoTR

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Suplex Liberace posted:

the black sunday one will piss me off to no end

What was Black Saturday?

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

projecthalaxy posted:

What was Black Saturday?

That was when Vince bought GCW just to get it's tv slot, which sparked the rivalry between him and Turner that ultimately created WCW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Drakkel posted:

That was when Vince bought GCW just to get it's tv slot, which sparked the rivalry between him and Turner that ultimately created WCW

I was just glad Nick Gage got a WWE payday