Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

he's a hefty boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
A dumbass jumped into one of those aquariums they have at Bass pro shop and the reddit topic on it is calling for his death lmfao what is with these people.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

ymgve posted:

the cliff racers are also horny

"This is horny pod racing!"

-anakin skywalker

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Anthony Chuzzlewit posted:

God he's gonna spend so much time getting dust bunnies out of all those little corners.

No he isn't.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

homewrecker posted:

Is there a thread somewhere on SA for judging people's home decorating / interior design? Because I just saw this post on a certain subreddit (via the popular feed), I'll let you try and guess which subreddit after you see the pictures:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

And yeah, if you guessed that it's from malelivingspace, you win! Well actually none of us win, considering that I just exposed you all to those images.

Post text that went along with it:

I found Rome a city of wood, and left it a city of the most tacky marble you ever loving saw

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Mx. posted:

in my house i want a floor that if i drop my phone or my baby, i know it's gonna break

Nah it's fine that poo poo's linoleum

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

the beach is my happy place too brother :hai:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Atopian posted:

MOD: Standard start but the guy talking to you is an amorous werewolf and the leader of the stormcloaks is an amorous werewolf and the cart you are riding is a large amorous werewolf but those tables are soon turned if you know what I mean and I think you do. Also cliffracers.

Yeah I know what you mean, I’ve seen that table.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

A dumbass jumped into one of those aquariums they have at Bass pro shop and the reddit topic on it is calling for his death lmfao what is with these people.

way back when i posted on reddit dot com i my username was something like "punchthenazis", and then one day I saw a guy talking about how we should murder an entire minority, so I reported it to the admins. I got banned for having a username that calls for violence

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
In a thread for new graduates asking how to get hired as a web developer:

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Me too, but you aren’t supposed to say it out loud.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

sounds like they should be shooting for IT

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Squidster posted:

In a thread for new graduates asking how to get hired as a web developer:

honestly sums up the entire industry

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Milo and POTUS posted:

the guilty pay the price

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe

homewrecker posted:

And yeah, if you guessed that it's from malelivingspace, you win! Well actually none of us win, considering that I just exposed you all to those images.

Post text that went along with it:

I haven't come across r/malelivingspace before. It been an interesting browse. Is the content usually 70+% photos of grey/black/stone/anthracite/white/magnolia rooms with their inhabitants asking "how do I get some color into this place?" Do so many of my fellow males really not discover the concept of colours until their late 20s? It is :biotruths:?

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

BalloonFish posted:

I haven't come across r/malelivingspace before. It been an interesting browse. Is the content usually 70+% photos of grey/black/stone/anthracite/white/magnolia rooms with their inhabitants asking "how do I get some color into this place?" Do so many of my fellow males really not discover the concept of colours until their late 20s? It is :biotruths:?

Apparently yes. The only acceptable color is from your RGB LED gaming PC.

Also houseplants are a sign of weakness, because you are caring for a living thing instead of the plant surviving on its own.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

straight men have no business living anywhere than the stall at a factory farm, forever hooked up to the milking machine. theyd be happier and do less harm to the environment

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

male living space is surprisingly good actually, a lot of dudes in their first apartment asking for advice with people telling them to add more colour and stuff. A lot of boring dude dens too though.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

lobsterminator posted:

Also houseplants are a sign of weakness, because you are caring for a living thing instead of the plant surviving on its own.
more men must take the faux plant pill. i've got green up in this living room and all i gotta do is dust

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

cumpantry posted:

more men must take the faux plant pill. i've got green up in this living room and all i gotta do is dust

I like when plants grow and change when you water them. I realize I am outing myself as a low testosterone beta.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

lobsterminator posted:

I like when plants grow and change when you water them. I realize I am outing myself as a low testosterone beta.

Lmao look at this fuckin greencel plantcuck

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

straight men have no business living anywhere than the stall at a factory farm, forever hooked up to the milking machine. theyd be happier and do less harm to the environment

You must be a r/hucow regular

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Confused that a number of you think the cops will show up and arrest someone for a cringe video game mod. I must be missing something

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Milo and POTUS posted:

Would love to see your install of skyrim

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Confused that a number of you think the cops will show up and arrest someone for a cringe video game mod. I must be missing something

if it happened, I assume the guy claimed she had CSAM and not just some game mod. would definitely not meet with the police though, just write the laptop off as a loss and restore from backup. (you all do have backups, right?)

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It could just be a top to bottom fake story, posted on Reddit

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Pro tip go to Ace hardware buy a 24" ceramic pot and a bag of potting soil. 24" is not too big I promise

Next go to ikea and buy a fiddle leaf fig. Now put the fig and the soil in the pot

Now go stick the fig/pot combo within 18" of a south/west facing window, and water it three times a week about 1 liter of water

Here's the hard part: never ever ever move or rotate the plant. Those leaves are like solar panels and once they're full size they're pointed at the window and can't move. So long as you don't move the plant and water it a couple times a week it should live 10+ years

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

lobsterminator posted:

Look, living things that can survive on their own are welcome.

Witness, The Thing In The Sink

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

lobsterminator posted:

Apparently yes. The only acceptable color is from your RGB LED gaming PC.

Fellas, is it gay to farm?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Just get a ZZ plant and do whatever the gently caress you want to it, it will not care. You can never feed it and never give it light or water and it will just hold the line like Toto until you do. They have pretty dark green leaves and tough but delicate-looking stems.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Yeah also "devil's ivy" and "mother in laws tongue"

You don't even need to repot those they'll happily grow in the crappy crinkly black plastic container it comes from in the store. They'll double in size if you put them in a 6" or 8" pot though. Just soak it in a bowl of water once a month if you're feeling generous

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Nice try but I'm not getting sick when I decide to eat a little of my houseplant.

ChthonicMasturbatr
Sep 29, 2021

born on a mountain
live in a cave
hugging and tugging
is all that i crave

Khanstant posted:

Nice try but I'm not getting sick when I decide to eat a little of my houseplant.

I have six varieties of basil overwintering by a south-facing windowsill. I chomp little leafs and blossoms all the time and it rules.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

ymgve posted:

if it happened, I assume the guy claimed she had CSAM and not just some game mod. would definitely not meet with the police though, just write the laptop off as a loss and restore from backup. (you all do have backups, right?)

yeah or actual images of animal abuse

also "meet with the police" in the uk at least is the polite version before they arrest you and interview you under caution anyway so it's generally recommended to do it (with a lawyer present obv) so that it's at least slightly on your terms, not sure what the american version is, tear gassing your gran and shooting your dog?

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Basil will die if you forget to water it for more than a week though

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Hadlock posted:

Basil will die if you forget to water it for more than a week though

:(

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Basil likes a gentle sun and wet feet. One time I stuck a thing of grocery store basil on an east-facing balcony with some shade and under the constant drip of an ancient swamp cooler. It grew to an enormous size and was the happiest basil plant I ever saw.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Ah, si, si, water!

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
don't mention the water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!

Party Boat posted:

yeah or actual images of animal abuse

also "meet with the police" in the uk at least is the polite version before they arrest you and interview you under caution anyway so it's generally recommended to do it (with a lawyer present obv) so that it's at least slightly on your terms, not sure what the american version is, tear gassing your gran and shooting your dog?

Generous to think they'd go non-lethal first.