Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: OwlFancier)

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

fuctifino posted:

https://twitter.com/matt_dathan/status/1747652593029918966

"You can ignore the law. It's fine. Just tell them you are simply following orders. That always works!"

"Why no, I have never heard of the Nuremburg Trials! Is it like the 12 Trials of Heracles?"

This is a bit on the loving nose even for this country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Tesseraction posted:

if it was pubic enlargements hopefully he goes to that French doctor who keeps killing billionaires with penis enlargement surgery

Good work 47.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Tesseraction posted:

if it was pubic enlargements hopefully he goes to that French doctor who keeps killing billionaires with penis enlargement surgery

This made me go back and relisten to the Chapo ep about the pennis implants (#747 if you're curious). The whole 2nd half of the ep is cringe comedy gold

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Tesseraction posted:

Knobgrafting is praxis

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

I know a fellow poster mentioned it earlier but it’s hard to overstate how insane the situation in NI will be tomorrow. Coldest day of the year, heavy snow predicted , and literally everyone in a union is going on a general strike, including the road gritters. It’s going to be disasterous and lots of people are going to die, and it doesn’t even warrant a mention on the national news.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Check out this oval office.
https://twitter.com/BestForBritain/status/1747689996893450496

Also this oval office:
https://twitter.com/BestForBritain/status/1747688624588497378

dadrips
Jan 8, 2010

everything you do is a balloon
College Slice

smellmycheese posted:

I know a fellow poster mentioned it earlier but it’s hard to overstate how insane the situation in NI will be tomorrow. Coldest day of the year, heavy snow predicted , and literally everyone in a union is going on a general strike, including the road gritters. It’s going to be disasterous and lots of people are going to die, and it doesn’t even warrant a mention on the national news.

The gall of this remark from loyalist nutter Jim Allister during the debate today:

quote:

“It is a bit like the tantrum child whose favourite toy stops working and his father says: 'Will we try and fix it?' And [they respond] 'no, no, just make it move'.”

Yes Jim, it truly is a mystery why the NI executive has ground to a halt. It couldn't be anything to do with you and your cave-dwelling creationist ilk being unable to accept the demographic reality of a Sinn Fein-led government after decades of unionist rule, not at all..

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1747689604759609555

Hahaha. Every loving time

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

All fur coat and no knickers those red wall boys.

domhal
Dec 30, 2008

0.000% of Communism has been built. Evil child-murdering billionaires still rule the world with a shit-eating grin. All he has managed to do is make himself *sad*. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.
Maybe next time don't make a major part of the news cycle about the idle threats of dafties and report instead on actual events that are happening?

LOL will never happen

Have NI unions tried leaking WhatsApp threads about the strikes to political editors? That might get it on the news.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Could Ireland do a soft invasion of the North and take over the governance? Would anyone in NI resist, especially if Ireland brought gritter lorries with them?

https://twitter.com/PippaCrerar/status/1747706293027012977

While everyone is hoping for a Spring election, I really do think Rishi is selfish and petulant enough to cling onto power til the very end. I still think we'll be seeing a November election. If Rishi is stabbed in the back before then, we'll have yet another 1922 elected caretaker oval office imposed on us to soak up any remaining banknotes

e: Did the thread notice Ed Balls kicking Susanna Reid in the head this morning?
https://twitter.com/GMB/status/1747513927162880287

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Jan 17, 2024

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

fuctifino posted:

Could Ireland do a soft invasion of the North and take over the governance? Would anyone in NI resist, especially if Ireland brought gritter lorries with them?

I don't think we have gritter lorries for our own roads tbh

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

sending tankers of guinness over the border to create a weird stouty layer where the ice had been

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

James Cleverly is reading a speech in Parliament that he clearly hasn't written. He's reading it out loud as though he's reading the words for the first time.

e: I guess it was written for him by a team of lawyers

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

By lawyers? Oh the Rwanda bill right. Yeah why the gently caress is he pretending he knows what he's doing lmao.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Tesseraction posted:

By lawyers? Oh the Rwanda bill right. Yeah why the gently caress is he pretending he knows what he's doing lmao.

Yeah, it's blindly obvious when I used a couple of brain cells. He's so robotic and uncomfortable. He's well rehearsed answering (deflecting) questions, but he's reading the words on the page blind.

Jimmy Dimmy posted:

"It is up to individual ministers whether they adhere to the ECHR or not, as it is up to the British people to decide who comes into this country and who doesn't."

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Failed Imagineer posted:

I don't think we have gritter lorries for our own roads tbh

The UK stores all of it's water cannons here in N.I. (i wonder why) and i propose that they be converted to salt sprayers instead. :eng101:

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

fuctifino posted:

While everyone is hoping for a Spring election, I really do think Rishi is selfish and petulant enough to cling onto power til the very end. I still think we'll be seeing a November election. If Rishi is stabbed in the back before then, we'll have yet another 1922 elected caretaker oval office imposed on us to soak up any remaining banknotes

Rishi basically has two plays:

1) Wait for the Rwanda bill to pass, and then campaign on the fact that he Stopped the Boats
2) Wait for the Rwanda bill to fail (very very unlikely), and then campaign on "You need to give me a mandate to pass the bill and Stop The Boats"

He doesn't really have anything else

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

EvilHawk posted:

Rishi basically has two plays:

1) Wait for the Rwanda bill to pass, and then campaign on the fact that he Stopped the Boats
2) Wait for the Rwanda bill to fail (very very unlikely), and then campaign on "You need to give me a mandate to pass the bill and Stop The Boats"

He doesn't really have anything else

Literally nobody at work or anywhere else is talking about the Rwanda bill.

It's such a stupid loving niche thing to waste time on as the last months of your government erode away to nothing.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Guavanaut posted:

The distinguishing mark of man is the HAND, the instrument with which he does all his mischief.

:jackbud:

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

Tesseraction posted:

At every Dermatology conference, without fail there will be a case presentation on some new and exciting way of achieving penis enlargement, usually accompanied by photos of the necrotic organ in question.

Cooking oil and mineral oil are quite popular.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It does seem odd that if estradiol will grow you tits that there is no equivalent pill to make your dick grow.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
lookin @ nekit men generally makes my willy grow very quickly

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos
11 Tories voted against the bill. They're so pathetic they can't even do a proper rebellion.

Also, 11 more than are probably ever going to be deported to Rwanda.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
rwanda should cash in on their popularity. Run rwanda experience holidays for liberal handwringers. Get some use out of all the accommodation weve paid for.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

NotJustANumber99 posted:

rwanda should cash in on their popularity. Run rwanda experience holidays for liberal handwringers. Get some use out of all the accommodation weve paid for.

Welcome to the Hotel Rwanda
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face
Plenty of room at the Hotel Rwanda
Any time of year
You can find it here

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Their tourist board literally sponsor Arsenal, and have done for a few years now

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Visit Rwanda voluntarily!

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

OwlFancier posted:

It does seem odd that if estradiol will grow you tits that there is no equivalent pill to make your dick grow.

Your dick has its own inbuilt growing (and shrinking) mechanism already!

Breast bits mature and develop in response to hormones but I suspect (don't quote me on this) that the final outcome is predetermined by genetics. Like building a house from a plan. You could get a bespoke builder to do it or Barratt homes but at the end of the day there's only so much you can do if the plans are for a terrace.

Everyone carries enough genetic code to grow either set of secondary sex characteristics and its the hormones that control the developmental pathways. Maybe if you fed 11 year old Timmy high potency androgens he would be hung as a horse after puberty? Or the pathway is a binary on/off rather than dose dependent and you just get a roided out, hairy Timmy with a micropenis and serious anger issues.

There's always the interesting examples of XX fetuses with aderenal hyperplasia (overproduction of testosterone) developing male features and XY fetuses going down the "default" female pathway because they lack the correct receptors for androgens to switch the male developments on.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

So Fuckwit 30p Lee resigned his job yesterday over the bill, but then voted for it anyway. Those wacky Tories eh?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Is that rwanda in the background? It kind of looks like a lame hell?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

smellmycheese posted:

So Fuckwit 30p Lee resigned his job yesterday over the bill, but then voted for it anyway. Those wacky Tories eh?

Strong and stable

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
This is the funniest stats for lefties yet

https://twitter.com/LeftieStats/status/1747756815486451820?t=r9RVIs6pa_n7l4T0ATPGZA&s=19

It'll be even funnier when Steamer gets revealed to have personally OK'ed Jimmy Savile necrophilia, the campaign collapses, and Boris sweeps back into majority astride a bendybus

Failed Imagineer fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Jan 18, 2024

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
I guess he is just any other leader

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

The Tories as the 4th party would be objectively hilarious

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

That's the rub of redistricting, if you get swept you're absolutely screwed.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I'm glad this made it to twitter

https://twitter.com/inglesongrey/status/1747740979233231251

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
I'm going to be brave and state that I'll be able to lol at pretty much any outcome from this election

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Failed Imagineer posted:

I'm going to be brave and state that I'll be able to lol at pretty much any outcome from this election

That is your right as an Irishman