Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
Tides of blood ftw btw I liked playing as Leto and hitting em with the golden path

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

My dude in our pre-made had to ban or pick Lulu support every game bc she was too good mid and my stupid Xerath couldn't handle it. Thanks floundah.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

[nodding with everything while understanding perfectly, laughing, saying "oh really?" and "oh wow" every so often]

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

symbolic posted:

[nodding with everything while understanding perfectly, laughing, saying "oh really?" and "oh wow" every so often]

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Stux posted:

picking support champs into toplane to make the aatrox one trick instantly tilt ftw

i played lulu once and made some tryndamere so mad he just sat under tower talking poo poo to his team for like half an hour

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

symbolic posted:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Half of Dracula posted:

My dude in our pre-made had to ban or pick Lulu support every game bc she was too good mid and my stupid Xerath couldn't handle it. Thanks floundah.

we love to have fun in the sagas thread but i feel like this is, this is the sign of a sloppy shop

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

symbolic posted:

god I wish that were me

after several years of not playing lol I played an aram with friends and ended up with a post-rework warwick that frustrated me so badly it is the only time I have ever alt-f4ed out of an online game. loving pawing at my keyboard in a blind rage in an effort to make the pain stop. my next option was chewing through my pc's power cord like it was my leg in a bear trap

did not help that a friend was like "what? you play viktor, his poo poo is all hosed up too"

Crystal Lake Witch
Apr 25, 2010

Half of Dracula posted:

Tides of blood ftw btw I liked playing as Leto and hitting em with the golden path

Holy poo poo this post just knocked loose a 20 year old memory of doing so badly in a Tides of Blood match that my friend yelled at me in the hall at school the next day.

golden path did rule though

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

death cob for cutie posted:

god I wish that were me

after several years of not playing lol I played an aram with friends and ended up with a post-rework warwick that frustrated me so badly it is the only time I have ever alt-f4ed out of an online game. loving pawing at my keyboard in a blind rage in an effort to make the pain stop. my next option was chewing through my pc's power cord like it was my leg in a bear trap

did not help that a friend was like "what? you play viktor, his poo poo is all hosed up too"

I'm coming with with zero context for this but lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Weeg uh wejinz.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Weeg uh wejinz.

lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

& now everyone knows what it's like to scroll through 400 posts about your lame rear end trump thread troll paying the toll

OMG A SCRIPT PROBE- shut the gently caress up lmfao. Absolutely no one cares about your stupid rear end friend getting probed for spamming dumb poo poo in the politics forums for attention

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Stux posted:

picking support champs into toplane to make the aatrox one trick instantly tilt ftw

Playing taric toplane against some ad bruiser dipshit and ending the game with 600 armor feels so good lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
everyone except like 22 people on this website are dog poo poo in real life lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

insane anime posted:

and yeah im mad i just took a loss on weeg uh wejinz.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

insane anime posted:

I think I'm ok

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Heath posted:

I think I'm ok

Sorry, I was just mad at the video game. I apologize.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

insane anime posted:

Sorry, I was just mad at the video game. I apologize.

We all get mad sometimes

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
It's understandable. MOBAs are optimized to cultivate hate in your heart.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i am a solid 6

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

learned what inting is

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Hard inting or soft inting?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I don't believe soft inting is a thing

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the only game more efficient than league at melting a normal person's brain into toxic sludge is Tekken

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

& now everyone knows what it's like to scroll through 400 posts about your lame rear end trump thread troll paying the toll

OMG A SCRIPT PROBE- shut the gently caress up lmfao. Absolutely no one cares about your stupid rear end friend getting probed for spamming dumb poo poo in the politics forums for attention

qq more 😈

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Nuns with Guns posted:

It's understandable. MOBAs are optimized to cultivate hate in your heart.

Yeah, I'm reflecting on the fact that I've never heard anyone say anything more positive about a LoL match than "that went okay, got to Gold," but have heard countless stories of "that LoL game was so bad I tried to chew my own hands off so I could stop playing"

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
everything about mobas is designed to piss the player off it rules lol

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Runa posted:

learned what inting is

thank god someone did

Runa posted:

I'm coming with with zero context for this but lmao

in retrospect it was hilarious. I am a grown rear end human who has been to therapy the fact that the dumb wolfman no longer has a normal autoattack or w/e it was should not inspire that much rage in me

Alaois posted:

the only game more efficient than league at melting a normal person's brain into toxic sludge is Tekken

I did not get as angry but I had a friend try to teach me tekken; the inputs were very frustrating and I asked him "okay idgi. are these inputs buffered, or not?"

"well... kind of both?"

gently caress that, gently caress this, etc. etc.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

The MOBA talk makes me nostalgic for spending way too much time playing gunbound on high school. Are there turn based MOBAs?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

artifact will have its million dollar tournament any day now

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

death cob for cutie posted:

artifact will have its million dollar tournament any day now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0qZTS38cjw

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

mobaids

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I like Chex Quest. I like RPG.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
TSSSSSS that's the sound of my victory code red

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
american football is a moba but in real life

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Many mobas never made it out of beta

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

symbolic posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Ive only got 4 hearts going up to first Divine Beast in BotW. You mainly pray at statues to spend orbs to get hearts, right?