Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you call the disposable plastic bags with the clip at the top?
Zip Lock Bags
Glad Bags
View Results

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Microwaving seafood in New South Wales?
Microwaving New South Wales seafood specifically?

The mind boggles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Yeah what's different in the Queensland edition?

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

a whole chapter on microwaving moreton bay bugs

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

spaceblancmange posted:

a whole chapter explaining microwaving

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

they're called Balmain Bugs

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
They are physically different as explained to me once by a chef using a whiteboard to draw out the differences

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
one is from balmain, the other is made out of figs

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Chrpno posted:

they're called Balmain Bugs

Not since '99, they became Wests Bugs as part of the joint venture.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

ili posted:

Not since '99, they became Wests Bugs as part of the joint venture.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

:gary:CYCLONEPOSTING:gary:

Finally some updates.

Satellite Image: Bureau of Meteorology, 10.00am AEST

As we can see, 04U has left local and is currently under Jakarta's watch. Last night they assigned it the name TC Anggrek and it looks to head south as it strengthens.
Too early to tell if it will head for the West Australian coast.

03U has traveled inland and will not strengthen unless it somehow makes it out to sea before the monsoonal trough dissipates. At this time it's slowly heading southeast, but may head west later.

05U has tracked east from the Gulf of Carpentaria and is now beginning to strengthen in the Coral Sea. Early projections suggest a high chance of developing into a cyclone over the weekend while turning to the southwest back towards the coast. If so, it will be assigned the name Kirrily. There is a possibility of it becoming a severe cyclone.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Jan 16, 2024

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
That's the worst Photoshop I've ever seen, excessive use of the smudge tool

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Aware posted:

Hate to break it to you mate but Queensland isn't just a story your parents told you to scare you into cleaning your teeth. It's real.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Aware posted:

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Inceltown posted:

14 new posts and none of them this. You fuckers and your giving a poo poo about royalty makes you basically another Tony Abbott. Bunch of loving cunts.

I can post the recipes if you want

tucker fucker indeed, it'll also gently caress your employment prospects if you ever let one of these rip in the office lunchroom

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

score fish. pierce eyes.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
just gonna stick a lobster in the microwave at full for 22 minutes

it'll smell great

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

my favourite was the occy on full for 5 minutes, the texture would be indescribable to go with the smell

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Fish advice: re: Hairtails. Newy harbour is chockas with them, and these toothy cunts will bite you, they're the reason nobody swims over to the Washtub at Stocko.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

Are they psycho fuckers like couta that'll even attack swivels and unbaited hooks?

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do

Chrpno posted:

Cunts will bite you, they're the reason nobody swims over to the Washtub at Stocko.

How can you tell?

Also: I remember this being tabloid disrespectful in 2015. Which is it!? Gauche and offensive or offensive to hide it?

Whoforthenwhat
Sep 20, 2009
Ballarat TAFE now doing certs in weed cultivation.

Should go well with carpentry to make bongs.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

Whoforthenwhat posted:

Ballarat TAFE now doing certs in weed cultivation.

Should go well with carpentry to make bongs.

Wouldn't bongs be pottery or glass blowing?

Anyway I'll sign up for the weed course if it can be done remotely

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

gay picnic defence posted:

Wouldn't bongs be pottery or glass blowing?

Anyway I'll sign up for the weed course if it can be done remotely

Don't think you can smoke pot over remote video chat stuff yet.

I guess maybe if they send you the study materials in the mail first?

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
is toey/toeier than a roman sandal our saying or did we get from a carry on movie or something?

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

Nothing was left to chance in that place. From the light that shines on the product to pick down to the computer telling you what sized box to select and the amount of tape it supplies to put it together. Even their naming conventions for warehouses are consistent across the world.

Coupled with the absolute lack of common digital connectivity, that's perfectly vile and dystopian conduct against their workers.
Workers who are also forced to walk hundreds of metres for a piss (or piss in a bottle - fun!), more for a lunch break area. And the owner thanks them for all their 'hard work' (modern slavery) so he could jack it online with his very own cock rocket that barely goes to space.

Do not and would not use them, the alternatives are pretty poo poo but not as utterly hosed as that Bezos oval office.

Whoforthenwhat
Sep 20, 2009
The turnover rate in those places must be absolutely gigantic, just a constant stream of new staff.

I mean constantly moving for a job is great for your physical health but they just sound like a total dystopian nightmare for your mental health.

But hey fuckhead gets a dick rocket to show off.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

Nothing was left to chance in that place. From the light that shines on the product to pick down to the computer telling you what sized box to select and the amount of tape it supplies to put it together. Even their naming conventions for warehouses are consistent across the world.

And yet I have never received anything from Amazon in an appropriately sized box. Stuff always comes in a box that's way too big with a sheet of barely crumpled brown paper to make it look like they made an attempt to stop it getting damaged.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

webmeister posted:

Microwaving seafood in New South Wales?
Microwaving New South Wales seafood specifically?

The mind boggles

There's a Steamed Hams joke in there somewhere.

Lolie posted:

And yet I have never received anything from Amazon in an appropriately sized box. Stuff always comes in a box that's way too big with a sheet of barely crumpled brown paper to make it look like they made an attempt to stop it getting damaged.

I'm pretty sure the reason is because they are absolutely not given anything like the time or energy to select an appropriate sized box and just throw it all into the first box that it can fit into.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Ghost Leviathan posted:

There's a Steamed Hams joke in there somewhere

You call them steamed clams, despite the fact that they are obviously microwaved

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

I remember talking to an old friend for the first time in about five years and she was like "hey what's up you human being oval office" and it shook me a little bit. I hadn't talked to rude dudes in a while

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Oh poo poo it's starting to get real?

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Real real

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
It's just some clouds you wusses

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Aware posted:

It's just some clouds you wusses

You're never going to drive engagement that way.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Higgins are click chasing hype merchants. A spring shower in the gulf? RAIN BOMB ALL QLD

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

I was playing a duo gig at a pub, we were set up next to the Big Buck shooting game and every few minutes the screen would come up:

1ST PLACE

GAYBUTT BACON

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Chrpno posted:

I was playing a duo gig at a pub, we were set up next to the Big Buck shooting game and every few minutes the screen would come up:

1ST PLACE

GAYBUTT BACON

plz don’t doxx me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

I hope you're not giving this flog money.