Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003

jokes posted:

if you think people who would vote for trump are actually reading trump tweets, you're sorely mistaken

This is kind of interesting. I didn't think about how much truth social is just him ranting to himself.

American evangelicals and the MAGA faithful don't need to hear him actually say anything ever again, they'll worship him as their messiah until the day they die.

And anyone thinking about the campaign wouldn't really want 'moderate' voters to hear any of this poo poo because he sounds like he has dementia.

So I guess it's all just for right wing social media accounts and russian/chinese troll farm bots to copy and paste?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

The majority of trump voters have probably never even heard a trump speech end to end, they just get the highlights from fox and oann.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

'Cause you Habba bad day
Judge says sit down
You hope a mistrial will just turn it around
You say you don't know
You say Carroll lies
While Donald just scowls, but you know that you tried
You Habba bad day
The sketches don't lie
You'll soon be disbarred and you really don't mind
You Habba bad day
You Habba bad day

Probably not disbarred but probably not even going to hold down a public defender job after this.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

redshirt posted:

I doubt the vast majority of his voters do follow him/read anything he writes. Which makes me wonder: who is he doing it for? Himself? The News and other right wing grifters?

trump thinks people read his poo poo and love it, and also sometimes he makes a headline, and not that 100% of his supporters are sunk cost fallacy victims, complete idiots, or nazis/nazi sympathizers

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

5er posted:

Probably not disbarred but probably not even going to hold down a public defender job after this.

There's always money in the parking lot

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Catastrophe posted:

I never understood that. If I want to make my mouth try to imitate his butthole shape, I have to TRY. It doesn't just happen. How the hell does his face just naturally do THIS?!

This one looks like a butthole grew teeth! He is a walking “talking” deformity.

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

Rescue Toaster posted:

This is kind of interesting. I didn't think about how much truth social is just him ranting to himself.

Ya, he's a Norman Vincent Peale weirdo.

quote:

It’s not just that Trump believes the things he says, it’s that Trump believes that by believing them, he can actualize them.
If this sounds crazy, consider his relationship with Norman Vincent Peale, the famed New York City pastor and author of the mega-bestselling book, The Power of Positive Thinking. As has been widely reported, Peale greatly influenced Fred Trump. Later, this trickled down to Donald, who was first married at Peale’s church.
You don’t have to be a genius to see how Peale’s “Adopt the ‘I don’t believe in defeat’ attitude” and “Never entertain a failure thought” maxims are baked into Trump’s remarks on everything from his inaugural crowd size to the coronavirus.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/this-is-how-trump-perverted-norman-vincent-peales-power-of-positive-thinking

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

And it worked while he was just a rich weirdo, and really even for years after the escalator. Reality is finally catching up (somewhat).

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

And it worked while he was just a rich weirdo, and really even for years after the escalator. Reality is finally catching up (somewhat).

It's amazing how one can conflate success with being rich

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

5er posted:

The disbarment will come from her earlier antics.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Waffle House posted:

It's amazing how one can conflate success with being rich

Praise Prosperity Jesus!

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Tumble posted:

This one looks like a butthole grew teeth! He is a walking “talking” deformity.

Which is why the Trump card in the Trump expansion set for the game Secret Hitler looks like this

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

“My client is willing to pay with a personally signed MAGA hat, which can easily be sold on eBay tonight for at least $10 million. Case clooooooosed!”

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

5er posted:

Eh, she'll probably wind up as a commentator or whatever on Newmax, RSBN, or something. Always money on the grift train.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

5er posted:

IANAL and all, but going off what LegalEagle put in his YouTube video on the topic she is absolutely getting disbarred for her fuckery with the sexual assault case.

OK the *other* sexual assault case, not the one involving Trump.

OK OK the *other other* sexual assault case, not the one involving Trump directly but one of his restaurant managers.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
https://twitter.com/DWUhlfelderLaw/status/1747997056629649883

I wish I could get paid this much to suck so hard at my job :(

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

bird food bathtub posted:

OK OK the *other other* sexual assault case, not the one involving Trump directly but one of his restaurant managers.

Is this the one where Habba befriended the victim and convinced her to take a really lovely deal?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tijuana-A-Go-Go posted:

Is this the one where Habba befriended the victim and convinced her to take a really lovely deal?

Yes

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Come on no way

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Tijuana-A-Go-Go posted:

And then ghosted her phone calls afterwards when the victim called Habba back because she got a huge tax bill on the settlement after telling her that wouldn't happen.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Steadiman posted:

So she is not going to have to work again after this

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Data Graham posted:

Come on no way

You can’t see the obvious ‘shop?

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

TulliusCicero posted:

they also won't let her. basically the going rate to destroy a legal career seems to be about $2.5mm

time to cash in this law degree

BlancoNino
Apr 26, 2010

Dan Harmon is looking rough

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Escape From Noise posted:

Mike Pillow is getting involved in THE MEME WARS!

I don't get it. Installing software on your Facebook page...?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Steadiman posted:

are your boobs inversely proportional to your morals?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The shirt is actually NOT a typo.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Data Graham posted:

Come on no way

It's a shop, decent one they got the blurring to look convincing on the I but the gap between My and Incestors is a giveaway, there was an A there in the original to make that spacing right.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

TulliusCicero posted:

inal, but i'd have to imagine the lady who took the bad settlement on her fraudulent advice might be able to sue for a chunk of that.

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

Data Graham posted:

Come on no way

The "incestors" part is photoshopped, at least:

Not sure how much better that makes it.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

bird food bathtub posted:

IANAL and all, but going off what LegalEagle put in his YouTube video on the topic she is absolutely getting disbarred for her fuckery with the sexual assault case.

OK the *other* sexual assault case, not the one involving Trump.

Oh I hope so! I hadn't seen the LegalEagle on that. We're just in a decade of people evading consequence and censure because of celebrity and garish displays of wealth. It's jading my anticipations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Steadiman posted:

Note who is paying trump's legal bills and you'll also see who paid the bond for the carroll appeal. political donations have paid 100% of trump's lawyers since the escalator.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

5er posted:

Oh I hope so! I hadn't seen the LegalEagle on that. We're just in a decade of people evading consequence and censure because of celebrity and garish displays of wealth. It's jading my anticipations.

Should be this one if you need the link everyone that hasn't watched it and at all interested in this case should.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KvoIDkEsiw

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

If she’s disbarred can he still make her a SCOTUS judge?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Stoatbringer posted:

If she’s disbarred can he still make her a SCOTUS judge?

you bet your sweet rear end he can!

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Steadiman posted:

drat no wonder she can afford real gamer gear!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

credburn posted:

I don't get it. Installing software on your Facebook page...?

It's called "the internet", sweaty. And it's making us all stupid!

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

TulliusCicero posted:

Convenient because she probably won't work much after this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I assume she might be liable for damages, like that former Maralago employee could sue her