Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Bored Online posted:

ralph northam denied moonwalk

Ralph Northam not being able to confirm whether he was in blackface or the KKK hood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Bored Online posted:

ralph northam denied moonwalk

this thread is for funny politics not tragic politics!!!!

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

joy ann reid blaming her homophobic blog posts on russian hackers

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
and getting away with it, somehow

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
Harrison Schmitt, one of the guys who walked on the moon on the Apollo 17 mission, ended up turning into an insane fascist conspiracy theorist and notorious global warming denier who thinks there is a secret communist plot to resurrect the Soviet Union using the environmentalist movement, has been interviewed by Alex Jones, and has almost completely alienated himself from both the scientific community and also the other surviving Apollo astronauts

anyway the funny thing I remembered is that there is a video of him tripping over his own feet on the Moon and faceplanting into the regolith

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

the big dick toilet so you don't get your big dick all wet went it hangs down into a normal bowl for normal dicks being invented by our former acting attorney general

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Mind_Taker posted:

time traveling russian hackers

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
naomi wolf overhearing someone talk about apple's time machine and taking it literally

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

time traveling russian hackers

No she just thought that the Internet archive was part of the conspiracy

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Mind_Taker posted:

body language experts to prove bernie hates women

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Mister Bates posted:

Harrison Schmitt, one of the guys who walked on the moon on the Apollo 17 mission, ended up turning into an insane fascist conspiracy theorist and notorious global warming denier who thinks there is a secret communist plot to resurrect the Soviet Union using the environmentalist movement, has been interviewed by Alex Jones, and has almost completely alienated himself from both the scientific community and also the other surviving Apollo astronauts

anyway the funny thing I remembered is that there is a video of him tripping over his own feet on the Moon and faceplanting into the regolith

James Irwin walked on the Moon in 1971 but quit NASA, saying that exploring the moon was less important than searching for biblical artifacts. He went on several expeditions up Mount Ararat searching for Noah's Ark, even though he'd had heart problems even when he was an astronaut. He also said that research done on moon rocks proved the biblical story of creation. He died of a heart attack in 1991, and was the first moon-walker to die. He was kind of stupid.

Action Jacktion has issued a correction as of 13:58 on Apr 3, 2024

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

they gotta stop letting the fighter pilot idiots be astronauts

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

and getting away with it, somehow

I feel like that "somehow" has a lot to do with who had invested in her, and her ability to just shamelessly lie about poo poo

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Mister Bates posted:

Wasn’t that also the plot of Michael crighton’s last book (never read it but I’ve heard that said)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Best Friends posted:

body language experts to prove bernie hates women

Was that him sitting "angrily" when it was a freezing january morn or some other instance of bernie hating women

The Top G
Jul 19, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803567993036754944

Mst3kmann
Aug 8, 2005

FOREST WHITAKER EYE
Crossposting this from the succ thread:

RealityWarCriminal posted:

always remember how Randy Ironstache Bryce made his whole campaign about defeating Paul Ryan, only for Ryan to not run for reelection, and Randy lost to some nobody republican

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Falukorv posted:

and besides for non-spirits like beer (that often could be quite weak in the "dirty water" times) the boiling is prob a bigger reason for making it safer, 2-5% alcohol wont sterilize anything.

Hops have an antimicrobial effect on most gram positive bacteria.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Rand Paul got beaten up by his neighbor so bad he had to be hospitalized and it was over lawn clippings

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Weka posted:

Hops have an antimicrobial effect on most gram positive bacteria.

S. cerevisiae will outcompete pretty much anything at consuming sugar and nutrients and produces alcohol, acid, and co2 which are poisonous to most microbes

it's not that beer makes unsafe water safe it's that beer keeps safe water from becoming unsafe

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Wasn’t that also the plot of Michael crighton’s last book (never read it but I’ve heard that said)

he crapped out one more after that which was like pre-formed crichton loaf, and then after he died they cobbled together a couple more books out of his notes

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

John Lennon's son, Sean Lennon, trying to get in on the grift with, uh, undertale papyrus ahegao NFTs

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

he crapped out one more after that which was like pre-formed crichton loaf, and then after he died they cobbled together a couple more books out of his notes

I think it’s really cool they did the Tupac hologram thing but for a book

Also was just remembering that time Rand Paul got beaten up by his neighbor over lawn clippings

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/ltthompso/status/1683126430534598656

How did Desantis lose the youth vote with ads like this? This should have been epic and ftw but it was [checks notes] cringe and [checks notes again] aids?

The Top G
Jul 19, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Koishi Komeiji posted:

https://twitter.com/ltthompso/status/1683126430534598656

How did Desantis lose the youth vote with ads like this? This should have been epic and ftw but it was [checks notes] cringe and [checks notes again] aids?

What made alt right guys land on new wave music, of all possible genres

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

The Top G posted:

Nostalgia

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

The Top G posted:

it's that specific song because it had a brief surge in popularity due to being featured on Stranger Things. it's all surface level like most of the things extremely online nazis are into. they certainly didn't read the lyrics.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Ruffian Price posted:

John Lennon's son, Sean Lennon, trying to get in on the grift with, uh, undertale papyrus ahegao NFTs

i wish i understood less of these words

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
tbf to Big Dick Toilet guy I lived in a DC building erected in like the 20's and all the doorknobs, sink, counters etc were way lower than you would think; idk if people were malnourished or what but it seemed to be made for smaller people

and my totally regular dick would hit the water on the little hobbit toilet if I forgot

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
WELCOME TO THE CAPITAL SASQUATCH

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
nothing like watching the Marine One fleet outside your bathroom window as you clutch your weiner

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

"bootlicker" is a homophobic slur discourse

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

bedpan posted:

Nah, It's actually a slur against, um what's the opposite of germaphobes?

Yeah, them.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

bedpan posted:

Making fun of Mayo Pete is homophobic discourse

011824_3
Jan 19, 2024

quote:

"The Market always has to agree with the State"

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

Making fun of Mayo Pete is homophobic discourse

and/or anti-maltese racist discourse

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Stunning Honky posted:

tbf to Big Dick Toilet guy I lived in a DC building erected in like the 20's and all the doorknobs, sink, counters etc were way lower than you would think; idk if people were malnourished or what but it seemed to be made for smaller people

and my totally regular dick would hit the water on the little hobbit toilet if I forgot

Average dude in America was 2-3 inches shorter in 1920, so maybe?

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

quote:

Due to existing concerns in the US Military leadership at the time about ammunition usage, repeating rifles were slow to be introduced through the ranks, leading to Native Americans temporarily having better rifles for a time.

It was only after the Fetterman Massacre and a successful campaign by another Lakota leader Red Cloud in 1866-68 in north east Wyoming/southern Montana that soldiers posted in the American West started to receive more modern weapons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

So Biden ended racism and sexism right?

Ah! Well, nevertheless,