Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Bronnys squad is fucken poo poo. They are terrible on the glass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

seems 1000% more important due to how awful the shooting is

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

The Blazers were called for "foot to foot" when they challenged a block. I've never heard of that before.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Nice shot.

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Simons hits a nice floater. His finishing is so much better this year. Apparently he is also top-5ish in 4th quarter points?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

de curry GOAT posted:

Bronnys squad is fucken poo poo. They are terrible on the glass

Yeah they're bad.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Coby white just throwing body checks at the dribbler with no call. Gonna be a long night.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
why the gently caress is Bulls Raptors on National TV lmao

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
It's not a carry if you just don't know how to dribble and lose trying to navigate the open court I guess

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Dexo posted:

why the gently caress is Bulls Raptors on National TV lmao

Rematch of the diar derozan game

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Checking this year's draft class for some bigs because my Raptors could use one.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Go wizards

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Scottie working his rear end off to get the ball in the post against DeMar and then instantly kicking it out to IQ was very cool but next time make the shot

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Anunoby with 22 minutes at the half against the Wizards after playing 43+ in the last two.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Lmao that goaltending call. Ball is under the rim

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
That's a lot of steps DeMar!

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Eratik posted:

Anunoby with 22 minutes at the half against the Wizards after playing 43+ in the last two.

Thibs is going to squeeze every dollar out of the max contract the Knicks give O.G.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Scottie Barnes is gonna be so good

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Just give me missed wide open threes forever I just can't get enough

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Go Bulls.

They're going to bullshit their way to the 8th seed after 2 play-in wins and the FO is going to try to roll everything back again.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Why is a game in CST Minnesota not starting until 9pm? Against another central time team?

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Lockback posted:

Why is a game in CST Minnesota not starting until 9pm? Against another central time team?

Yup, the Grizzlies. 2 of the 3 teams that would benefit from moving to the EC. lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lockback posted:

I’m not excited about it. It’s too drat late

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Mitch Richmond getting recognized tonight in Sacramento.

He was so fuckin fun to watch and seemed like he could do it all. Not sure you can be in the HoF and be considered underrated, but I dont know if he gets enough love for his game.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Ben Sheppard going to get 30 minutes this game with the amount of guard injuries tonight

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Papercut posted:

Scottie Barnes is gonna be so good

I looked for this thread to say that. I've been half-watching some games the past few nights (just up really late in Euro-land.) Really paid attention from the 3rd quarter on in the Bulls/Raptors game. It was thoroughly enjoyable. That Scottie Barnes fella was pretty good too. Seemingly making things happen out of nothing.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Bears are a lot bigger than wolves, this doesn't seem like a fair fight in the woods.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Mrenda posted:

I looked for this thread to say that. I've been half-watching some games the past few nights (just up really late in Euro-land.) Really paid attention from the 3rd quarter on in the Bulls/Raptors game. It was thoroughly enjoyable. That Scottie Barnes fella was pretty good too. Seemingly making things happen out of nothing.

He's so long that it lets him play huge on defense, but he's still skilled enough to play as a distributor on offense and can also score. I can totally see why Toronto would decide they can build around him.

Jama7301
Jan 5, 2024
Naz Reid

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Naz fuckin Reid

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Naz fuckin Reid

Jama7301
Jan 5, 2024
13 points in 3 minutes, goddamn.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
naz reid

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
You know how the first chronophotography that approximated modern film was done to see if a horse in gallop ever has all 4 hooves off the ground at the same time?

We need to do that to see if Naz Reid actually jumps on a 3.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
TJ Handles McConnell shakes his way into the lane and gets the tear drop over a 7 footer.

You know...classic TJ things?

Jama7301
Jan 5, 2024
SloMo's Free throw release is so slow it feels like it gives the defenders on the outside a running start.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Kings just gave away a decent sized neon light sign for a Timeout fan shot...I hope they dont make him sit with it the rest of the game, they kinda handed it to him and sorta walked away

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Wolves love turning the ball over

Jama7301
Jan 5, 2024

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Wolves love turning the ball over

Their turnover rate is down at like, 28th-30th, alongside Detroit and Washington.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Jama7301 posted:

Their turnover rate is down at like, 28th-30th, alongside Detroit and Washington.

Yeah Zach Lowe mentioned that in his deep dive on the Wolves on the last episode. They're 20th in the league on offense despite very solid shooting splits and its all turnovers and the fact that their defensive philosophy is to get back on transition instead of crashing boards.