Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

voted yes to a skate park in my part of town, but that of course went nowhere :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

TrashMammal posted:

voted yes to a skate park in my part of town, but that of course went nowhere :mad:

let the kids play pickleball

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Smugworth posted:

let the kids play pickleball

i’m gonna go over there and chuck pétanque boules at em with the skater kids :mad:

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK

TrashMammal posted:

A municipality I play sports in voted down a new ice rink which sucked (it would have been outdoor though which.... ehhhh..... no thanks) and also like 12 pickleball courts along with some other parks and recs enhancements. Kind of shocked it was voted down but it was like the 7th or 8th bond in the past two years so people must have just gotten tired of them.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
tickle balls

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

TrashMammal posted:

i’m gonna go over there and chuck pétanque boules at em with the skater kids :mad:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Beer Gay So What posted:

:jerkbag:

Anyway anyone been doing the good kind of picklin' lately? I am thinking to get some done to jazz up my salads and low carb entrees.

I make a jar of quick jalapeño dill pickles every other week. My kid loves em.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The town next to me had a skate park but they bulldozed it to put in a cricket field lmao

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The town next to me had a skate park but they bulldozed it to put in a cricket field lmao

let the kids play cricket

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

probably not a good idea to chuck pétanque boules at cricketers

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

American teens love cricket. They’re always tiktoking about it they can’t get enough.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Smugworth posted:

no british sports for my children, thanks

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I make a jar of quick jalapeño dill pickles every other week. My kid loves em.

Think it would work with beets?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I can't imagine allowing Children to respect the British.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

vote for sports for children, but not the british children

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

George Washington would be rolling in his grave to see us commissioning cricket fields in this formerly great country

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
My O key is hosed up. if i replace it with 0 d0nt freak 0ut

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr posted:

My O key is hosed up. if i replace it with 0 d0nt freak 0ut

gonna wanna get that looked at. i checked your posting record and the words "OP" and "goose" are heavy in the rotation

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

w3 g0t 4 h4ck3r h3r3

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

gonna wanna get that looked at. i checked your posting record and the words "OP" and "goose" are heavy in the rotation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Mjw96lYgU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Beer Gay So What posted:

Think it would work with beets?

I’m not really a beet guy but I don’t see why not

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

Lol get his rear end

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
g0nna g0 climb

peace!!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

no british sports for my children, thanks

drat I didn't know it was British but I just read the Wikipedia and one of the positions is called the wicket-cunter so I guess that should have tipped me off

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

Beer Gay So What posted:

:jerkbag:

Anyway anyone been doing the good kind of picklin' lately? I am thinking to get some done to jazz up my salads and low carb entrees.

I lacto pickled a bunch of cabbage (into sauerkraut) and also beets. It's good, recommend

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Smugworth posted:

drat I didn't know it was British but I just read the Wikipedia and one of the positions is called the wicket-cunter so I guess that should have tipped me off

Leave Wicket alone!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
polo is the new cricket

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Lol

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Leave Wicket alone!

no that’s his last name, in ewok culture the surname has to do with your families profession

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Leave Wicket alone!

didnt he die

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

Visions of Valerie posted:

I lacto pickled a bunch of cabbage (into sauerkraut) and also beets. It's good, recommend

Got a recipe to share that sounds quite good to have as a low carb meal with sausages and spicy mustard

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Luvcow posted:

no that’s his last name, in ewok culture the surname has to do with your families profession

:stare:

Oh dear. What have you done Wicket?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Everyone in the US should be herded into 200 story high rises so that the freed up real estate can be used for more pickle ball courts and golf courses.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

did a lacto-ferment on some quince recently. used the noma recipe. it’s quite good. would recommend

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

God I hope so

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Luvcow posted:

He’s actually just from Rhode Island

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

just looked this place up and, what the gently caress

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bad Purchase posted:

just looked this place up and, what the gently caress

Yeah it’s wicket bad

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

He’s actually just from Rhode Island

How many people live in that place anyway, I swear my 1200 sq foot house is bigger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

Beer Gay So What posted:

Got a recipe to share that sounds quite good to have as a low carb meal with sausages and spicy mustard

I'm pretty much doing this https://suigenerisbrewing.com/index.php/2018/12/02/making-sauerkraut/ I leave it three weeks at room temp to ferment and then put the jars in the fridge