Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/Jofischer007/status/1747264767545487422

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I would simply choose to not sit in piss.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I would simply choose to not sit in piss.

Many have tried, many have failed. :(

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Reason one of many to sit far away from children on flights.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

If you read the article, they weren't actually sitting in pee, there was pee on the floor under their seat.

Which they decided was "just water" and therefore okay to put their neck pillow on to soak up. They probably should get a refund, but using their neck pillow as a sponge for the mystery floor liquid is entirely on them.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Protip: soak every mystery liquid you encounter, you may just strike gold!

:barf:

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

The way I read it they didn't realise the floor was wet until the things they put under the seat came back wet. They didn't put stuff there to soak it up.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

All hand baggage must be stored in the overhead compartment or securely stoves under the seat in front of you. In the event of floor piss soak that poo poo up with a pillow.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

But...I mean...where did the piss come from?

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

quote:

things took a concerning turn when one of the travellers reached under the seat where the dampness was first spotted and found a pair of children's underwear
Kid in the row in front of them pissed on the floor.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Some balls.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

It was up GOB’s sleeve.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

"Ladies and gentlemen this is your pilot speaking, just wanted to inform you that passing rumors around is not a good thing to do and in any case why would an employee of Incontinent Airlines willfully create such a disturbing situation, it's probably just a baby or something and you should all forget about this and enjoy your flight"

"Goddamit, now my seat is wet! oh is the mic still..CLICK"

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/gofundme-set-up-for-man-injured-in-roscrea-hotel-clashes-raises-just-10-in-first-day/a700643614.html

Context: There have been some instances recently where protesters have been showing up at buildings around Ireland that are rumored to be set to house refugees/asylum seekers. The protesters tend to be a mix of locals who have concerns about overstretched services etc., and full-time agitators who turn up at every protest of the type to shout about 'unvetted' and military'-aged' males. I think 'Balding Whiteguy' is from the second group.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://x.com/mailonline/status/1746969876474790336?s=46&t=CBKJcBX0BD3U5HgUdsqBtw

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

That's not true, she also owned all those tasty tasty swans.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
And whales and sturgeon.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Man, these royals are petty as gently caress

e: throwing a shitfit because your grandson had the audacity to name his child after you

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I didn't know the queen was named "You drooling little poo poo and piss factory!"

It explains a lot.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Phlegmish posted:

e: throwing a shitfit because your grandson had the audacity to name his child after you

Petty in any family but even worse considering the naming conventions of the royal family.

"How dare one of my descendents use my name," cried Elizabeth the Second.

Also funny that someone else using a nickname of hers is where she draws the line but her face being arguably the most common and reproduced likeness of the 20th century is fine.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Phy posted:

And wales and sturgeon.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Hey yeah how come there ain't no prince of sturgeon

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I'm not a parent. I don't know what the protocol is if your kid pisses themselves on an airplane. But surely having them strip down right there and leave their underwear behind is weird, right?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

That queen was a huge pissbaby about their name.

A baby pissed on a plane.

Half-Lif3 confirmed?

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Phlegmish posted:

It's an article from The Daily Mail, meaning it's based on three words taken completely out of context with a healthy dose of bullshit applied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eBT6OSr1TI

e: Not to defend the royals, but the daily mail is 100% trash.

Collateral Damage has a new favorite as of 23:58 on Jan 17, 2024

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

3D Megadoodoo posted:

That queen was a huge pissbaby about their name.

A baby pissed on a plane.

Half-Lif3 confirmed?

Gaben's done it again!

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://x.com/probirdrights/status/1748115862605660432?s=46&t=CBKJcBX0BD3U5HgUdsqBtw

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

The South will ride up again

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/Dexerto/status/1747712077504847967

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

They've got a point.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

They can actually control the weather in Australia. As long as the power grid doesn't go down at least.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

They've got a point.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

Lego worth thousands of dollars seized as police arrest alleged Melbourne drug trafficker

Star Wars, Lord of the Rings and police station Lego are among 74 toy sets that have been seized by Victoria police from an alleged drug trafficker in Melbourne.

The seizure on Thursday also included more than $2m worth of chemicals that can be turned into illicit drugs. Victoria police said the Lego collection was suspected of being the proceeds of crime.

A 45-year-old man was arrested after searches in South Melbourne, Brunswick, Essendon North and Morwell on Thursday.

Officers said they found almost 70kg of chemicals that could be used to make $2m worth of methyl amphetamine and about $600,000 worth of a drug that mirrors GHB called 1,4-Butanediol.

They also found 74 boxes of Lego and five luxury watches, plus a handgun, an extendable baton and ammunition.

The Lego seized included the Star Wars Millennium Falcon model, which retails for $1,299, and the now-retired police station model.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2024/jan/19/lego-value-thousands-dollars-seized-melbourne-police-arrest-alleged-drug-trafficker

Oh they found some drugs too:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

What is the charge? Playing with toys? A successful Danish toy?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Lego is a super common money laundering targrt for whatever reasom

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Tunicate posted:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Tunicate posted:

I brought that up elsewhere, and it makes a lot of sense. You can buy it anywhere and not attract any attention, it has high and reliable value and tends to only go up over time with the second-hand market as sets go out of print, it can sit around for years, and the secondary market is huge and also doesn't attract particular attention.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Finally I can own my own house!

*looks at out of control lego market*

noooooooooooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Lego is crazy expensive. I wanted to buy my grandson some and I was pretty sticker-shocked. But they have maintained a reputation for quality for many decades, so