Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

emptyrave posted:

Random thoughts but it's funny how you'd think this thread would be full of edgelords that passive aggressively hate each other when it's probably one of the only threads that has almost never had an argument. Well, especially now that Bust Rodd is gone I guess. I feel like every thread I read on this site lately is just people arguing in the gooniest way about the dumbest poo poo like what's in their junk drawer or something and tons of thread regulars don't like each other. Then I come here and lol at Chinese Lonald McDonald with my jo buds. I just lurk but I appreciate you guys and this thread:)

bust rodd is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

in rodd we bust

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
the cumtown ep i was listening to today had the Bust House bit

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

I liked Bust Rodd, I just brought him up because when I think of hostility in cumtown threads I only think of it happening around him (I forgot about imhotep). Tbh I never understood the hate for imhotep either even if they could be annoying sometimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2urGT6Sdng&t=0

Anyways, here was my first impression of cumtown and it was a good one.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
let he without rodd cast the first bust

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

imhotep is harmless it’s just very funny when he makes extremely long effort posts about poo poo no one cares about

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I will never understand why goons will be cheerleaders for the most depraved attention seeking retards on this website

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
im all over the place like dog poo poo

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Tetramin posted:

I will never understand why goons will be cheerleaders for the most depraved attention seeking retards on this website

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEaQzj432aw

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
One of my non retarded friends sent an Instagram reel of the cumtown Gymkata review to the boys group chat :rms:

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Tetramin posted:

it has to do with childhood trauma, most likely

Perhaps a few rare moments of joy between an otherwise malicious parent and their kin were found both picking on some more retarded third party

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Tetramin posted:

:hmmyes:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Tetramin posted:

It's called "self-promotion", OP

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Like some sort of uh, idiot king

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
clown prince of the alt right

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

For the longest time I would read imhotep as "emo tep" because I didn't realize it was "im hotep" and I'm dumb and thought it was gibberish that didn't have a prononunciation lmao. And now I can't read it any other way.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

emptyrave posted:

For the longest time I would read imhotep as "emo tep" because I didn't realize it was "im hotep" and I'm dumb and thought it was gibberish that didn't have a prononunciation lmao. And now I can't read it any other way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imhotep

I guess it does also mean "I'm hotep"

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
for whom the rodd busts

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

It's funny seeing people get mad at Wizard Master everywhere else when he's just one of the fellas here

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010

Coxswain Balls posted:

It's funny seeing people get mad at Wizard Master everywhere else when he's just one of the fellas here

People in CSpam calling him a freak for knowing a bunch of Red Scare back story, before posting in a 100,000 post Glenn Greenwald thread.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Tetramin posted:

because it's funny

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

turns out eric clapton has gotten into the mecha anime game:

https://twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/1748109577952858473

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Coxswain Balls posted:

Wizard Master rules, he makes people so mad just by posting like a 00’s style goon and no one seems to really pick up on what he’s doing

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
WM is very funny and their avatar always makes me laugh

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

He's loving fat as poo poo :D

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

i say swears online posted:

He's loving fat as poo poo :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
https://twitter.com/okimstillhungry/status/1748386515116261422

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Fellas is it gay to cum

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Nightmare. Fantasy. Mild inconvenience. It’s all relative.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Better than pissing his pants

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
Doesn't that just mean that lady won the contest?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Honestly, jealous

Can't remember the last time I avoided busting long enough for it to be possible to bust not on purpose

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Skeet skeet skeet naw that's the other man

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

lmfao

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Guy probably woke up in the morning thinking "I sure hope today's not the day I cum in my pants during a twerking contest and it’s immediately and loudly pointed out to the 500 people in the room while they show my cum stain on the Jumbotron and a DJ plays drops making fun of me. That'd be a nightmare!"

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

slave to my cravings posted:

Your dad thought your hosed up walking was causing the autism

ben shapino posted:

back and forth on the balls of their feet

He thought he could stop his son being gay by making him wear different shoes

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Brb Making some of those overlays with right angles and spirals to show that when you compare where the stain is relative to his body it means his dick is small

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmao hell yeah

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

sent that to a friend and he said it looked like a ben stiller movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

so did she win