Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Are the tractors ticketed for not having the little sticker that says it can drive within the Berlin AB zone? I remember this being a nightmare for people with diesel vans a few years back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Ahh the old Al Capone trick. Get them for soemthing unrelated when you cant fine them directly for protesting.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
I know some people have been looking at the little marker that says it's a tax exempt vehicle, and anzeiging those for zweckentfremdung. Basically fighting assholes with the power of Alman.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
The only people the Berlin police will "get" are some Klimaprotestors for the Trekkkies to beat up.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Hopper posted:

Ahh the old Al Capone trick. Get them for soemthing unrelated when you cant fine them directly for protesting.

It is not even unrelated. The main reason for the introduction of Agrardiesel subsidies was that Trecker do not use regular roads.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Because they teleport from the Hof to the Acker??

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

aphid_licker posted:

Because they teleport from the Hof to the Acker??

Maybe I'm too cynical, but I think there's a non-zero chance the Flitzpiepen responsible for the original law are of the sort who would believe exactly this

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Brought to you by the kind of people who would think Adolf H. was Linksterrorist because of the "-sozialist" in his party

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

... Kaufland?

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
Its kind of funny the Kaufland logo distracted me so much i didnt notice the Greens being there too

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

I had been glaubhaft versichert that Grüne are rechtsradikal

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Should have added DBV

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Kaufland and Rewe, both have a red logo, checks out must be left. But where the hell is penny?

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Hopper posted:

Kaufland and Rewe, both have a red logo, checks out must be left. But where the hell is penny?

penny is rewe

Spice World War II
Jul 12, 2004
In light of the horrible antisemitic proceedings in The Khague (the judicial arm of hamas) we need more war crimes, not less!

https://twitter.com/DIGeV_de/status/1746871315749900338?s=20

Isn't it nice to see that even has-been green politicians who had to give up on their political dreams (legalization of sex with 12 year olds) can find such passion for such important causes!

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
https://x.com/titanic/status/1747269554051702839?s=20

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Wow, they just photographed him directly in the face. Darf Satire das?

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

hat es immer noch

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
Gestern: Extreme Glatteiswarnung. Morgen gibt es ganzen Tag Regen. Und tiefes Eis. Lasst die Sirene tröten. Genug dass eine kaputt geht
Heute: sonnig, warm und trocken.

xf86enodev
Mar 27, 2010

dis catte!
Mein Papa hat immer gesagt: Das liegt am Wetter.

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Ganz schön glatt heute

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Hier war's eisig ok ich bin ausgerutscht

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Ja hier auch deswegen hab ichs gepfostet

e:gute Besserung falls was wehtut

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Glad that it's glatt, I might break a leg on my way to work. I heard if you shout Arbeitsunfall when that happens, a magical fairy comes and gives you a pot of tax-deductible gold.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Sorry to disappoint you, buy those screws are made from titanium not gold.

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Nah you just have to go to the special Arbeitsunfall Dr which is annoying and the KV pays it like any other ailment, sorry to disappoint.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

pidan posted:

Nah you just have to go to the special Arbeitsunfall Dr which is annoying and the KV pays it like any other ailment, sorry to disappoint.

I think they might be referring to Verletztengeld and Übergangsgeld, which is paid by the Berufsgenossenschaft.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Alles glattgegangen?

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Ja, alles reibungslos verlaufen.

Siliziumleben
Dec 4, 2003

The scientists' findings were astounding! They discovered that the powers of the Metroid might be harnessed for the good of civilization!
with these puns y'all are on ganz dünnes eis

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Hauptsache, da ist keine Kuh drauf. Ich hol sie da nämlich nich runter

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Wie sind wir eigentlich aufgestellt?

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Ganz vorsichtig

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/kobayashi_m_/status/1748110455518732410?t=Bc2FHwSQdnrmmT3EOJfeIw&s=19

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
Rassisten emigrieren

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!

that's me, i'm frau möwe

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

nawilo_420 posted:

that's me, i'm frau möwe

Then why did you protect your tweets, Frau Möwe?

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

mcbexx posted:

Then why did you protect your tweets, Frau Möwe?

this right here is cancel culture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Today I learned that it's Lachgummi because it's the opposite of Weingummi. :psyduck: