Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which season of Doctor Who should get a Blu-ray set next?
This poll is closed.
One of the black-and-white seasons 16 29.63%
Season 7 7 12.96%
Season 11 1 1.85%
Season 13 0 0%
Season 15 2 3.70%
The Key to Time 21 38.89%
Season 21 0 0%
Season 25 7 12.96%
Total: 54 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Unkempt posted:

I just rewatched Seeds of Doom for the first time in god knows how many years, and

- It's really entertaining, better than I remember
- why do the Antarctic people have a gun? For vicious penguins?
- you're right, Doctor, the music is terrible
- Hargreves is played by 'Seymour Green'? Seriously?

Anyway, lovely stuff. Followed up with Masque of Mandragora and Time Meddler, all great.

Later I watched Pointless where, in the final, they had to name any episode title from the Jodie Whittaker era. Not one person from the 100 people surveyed knew any of them at all.

They have guns for other humans, actually. A bunch of countries have unenforced territorial claims and research stations on the continent, and everyone is mostly well behaved, but there's always the possibility someone could decide to enforce a claim, or someone could have a mental break due to the dark and the cold and the isolation, or maybe a sled dog from the Norwegian camp could break out and a couple of crazy Nordics could show up in a helicopter slinging grenades everywhere and you have to take them out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
You know who I’d like to see a bit more of? The Hath. Bubbly fish dudes who collabed with humans to build colonies.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Unkempt posted:

- why do the Antarctic people have a gun? For vicious penguins?

Seals, actually. Antarctic treaty prohibits any military purpose and you wouldn't be allowed to have more weapons than you need, but I believe it's not uncommon for bases to have a weapon suitable for seals, well-secured under restricted access. (At least near the coast. People speculate, of course, but in theory there's no firearm at South Pole Station.)

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Jan 19, 2024

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

MikeJF posted:

Seals, actually. Antarctic treaty prohibits any military purpose and you wouldn't be allowed to have more weapons than you need, but I believe it's not uncommon for bases to have a weapon suitable for seals, well-secured under restricted access. (At least near the coast. People speculate, of course, but in theory there's no firearm at South Pole Station.)

Leopard seals are cute right up to the moment they open their mouths, then it's very clear why they're called leopard seals (in addition to their spots).

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

A.o.D. posted:

Leopard seals are cute right up to the moment they open their mouths, then it's very clear why they're called leopard seals (in addition to their spots).

"I can't believe leopard seals would eat my face!" -- researcher who went to the antarctic to investigate face eating by leopard seals

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
Starting to think Seeds of Doom needed more leopard seals. Maybe put krynoid-infected leopard seals in the new series RTD?

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Random Stranger posted:

"I can't believe leopard seals would eat my face!" -- researcher who went to the antarctic to investigate face eating by leopard seals

(Fortunately in that case she decided he was a really dumb seal and then spent four days trying to feed him penguins and teach him to hunt while he was photographing in the area, apparently very concerned this idiot pup wasn't eating. She kept bringing him increasingly mauled live penguins to try to get him started on hunting.)

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Jan 19, 2024

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"
Just finished my rewatch of the Capaldi era for the first time since it aired. Enjoyed it on my original watch and absolutely loved it on this rewatch, I think he's edged out Matt Smith as my favorite Doctor of the revival.

The 12th Doctor's theme to me is not his actual theme, it's The Shepherd's Boy and I will not hear otherwise :colbert:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I'm not to thrilled about The Masque of Mandragora. I mean its cool setting , but I find it kind of drab. Not too exciting.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Hollismason posted:

I'm not to thrilled about The Masque of Mandragora. I mean its cool setting , but I find it kind of drab. Not too exciting.

You might have seen that cool setting somewhere else before since it's also the Village from The Prisoner.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Well, we're definitely back in an RTD era because casting news is on the front page of newspapers. I'd tell people to be careful with what they read to try and avoid spoilers but I have no idea how that's feasible at this point.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

J33uk posted:

Well, we're definitely back in an RTD era because casting news is on the front page of newspapers. I'd tell people to be careful with what they read to try and avoid spoilers but I have no idea how that's feasible at this point.

Did some googling because I had no idea what you were referring to, and the word "sheesh" sprang to mind once I read about it

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

So I've got my girlfriend into nuWho and we've been having so much of a blast that she's mentioned wanting to see the old era. Is there a list of recommended episodes from each Doctor that are at least watchable in some form?

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

SirSamVimes posted:

So I've got my girlfriend into nuWho and we've been having so much of a blast that she's mentioned wanting to see the old era. Is there a list of recommended episodes from each Doctor that are at least watchable in some form?

I don't think there's a definitive list.

That said if any list doesn't have Snakedance or Warrior's Gate on then it's wrong.

Mr Beens
Dec 2, 2006

SirSamVimes posted:

There is some suggestions in the op

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

SirSamVimes posted:

There's a list in the OP but here are my recommendations for each Doctor (this recommendation would be different on any given day you asked):

William Hartnell: The Dalek Invasion of Earth | The Romans
The former is a classic, though it is long, and marks the first departure of a "companion". The latter is almost a farce and a lot of fun, with Hartnell in particular having a good time.

Patrick Troughton: Power of the Daleks | The Seeds of Death
The former is a classic, but it's also only available as an animated version now since the originals were lost. The latter is one of my favorite Troughtons, just a good quality "the Doctor dealing with an alien invasion" story.

Jo Martin: Fugitive of the Judoon
Really interesting premise, can't wait to see how showrunner Chris Chibnall explains all the crazy ideas introduced and left hanging out there before he finishes up his time on the show!

Jon Pertwee: The Silurians | The Daemons
The former is to date the ONLY good Silurian story, and it's good enough you can see why they kept chasing that dragon. The latter wisely asks,"What if Quatermass but Doctor Who?"

Tom Baker: Genesis of the Daleks | Horror of Fang Rock
The former is widely considered one of the best Doctor Who stories ever. The latter is more intimate/claustrophobic and the only context you need for the reveal of the power behind the menace at the end is given in the episode itself. I'd also recommend Brain of Morbius normally, it's been the topic of much discussion recently.

Peter Davison: Mawdryn Undead | Enlightenment
The former I found very unsettling (mostly for the "monster) when I was a kid, and as an adult the ideas it had re: immortality and the splintering of time were fascinating. The latter is a blast, utterly batshit stuff involving a sailing race in space.

Colin Baker: Vengeance on Varos | The Two Doctors
The former is a bit of a cheat since it is slim pickings for 6's televised adventures, but the old joke about "some say it is a classic" works well. The latter is even more of a cheat because it lets me backdoor in Patrick Troughton and Frazer Hines, and the Six/Jamie/Peri trio is a delight.

Sylvester McCoy: Paradise Towers | The Happiness Patrol
Both of these are flawed in execution but you can see the signs of the show trying to get back from a very rough period it was going through at the time.

Paul McGann: The TV Movie | Night of the Doctor
These are the only options! :gonk:

Christopher Eccleston: Dalek | Father's Day
The former was a fantastic reintroduction of the titular monster, and could have also possibly served as a great "final" story for them too. The latter actually sidelines Eccleston for a large portion but in a way that makes the story even stronger.

David Tennant: School Reunion | Midnight
The former is incredibly charming, brings Sarah Jane Smith back into the show, and investigates some cool ideas around Rose confronting the fact that she wasn't the first and won't be the last companion the Doctor has. The latter is a great change of pace with RTD challenging himself to a very different type of story.

Matt Smith: The Eleventh Hour | The Doctor's Wife
The former is a fantastic introduction to the show and this incarnation. The latter is just brilliant, just goddamn brilliant.

John Hurt: The Day of the Doctor
:hellyeah:

Peter Capaldi: Mummy on the Orient Express | Flatline
It's a one-two punch, and it feels a shame to leave Heaven Sent and Oxygen off the list as they're also so goddamn strong, but Mummy/Flatline tell a fantastic story in two parts of Clara first rejecting and then re-embracing the Doctor as well as taking the latter too far and how it might have negative impacts on her very human life.

Jodie Whittaker: The Woman Who Fell to Earth | It Takes You Away
The first is a drat strong first story for Whittaker and showed a ton of promise that Chibnall never quite delivered on. The second is just a great standalone episode up there with the best that Who has done.

David Tennant (again!): Wild Blue Yonder
Cheating just to sneak this one in because it rules, plus it works quite nicely as somewhat of a companion piece to Midnight

Ncuti Gatwa: The Church on Ruby Road
This is all we have so far!

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 10:20 on Jan 20, 2024

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I mean I'm not looking for just 1-2 stories per Doctor, just which ones are a) worth watching b) complete in some form. Like I've heard Caves of the Androzani (sp???) and City of Death are must watches, but neither of them are on your list.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

SirSamVimes posted:

I mean I'm not looking for just 1-2 stories per Doctor, just which ones are a) worth watching b) complete in some form. Like I've heard Caves of the Androzani (sp???) and City of Death are must watches, but neither of them are on your list.

Caves is great but it's also Davidson's last story so it's difficult to recommend standalone. And City of Death is great but Tom Baker just has so many good stories you could list half a dozen and someone would still go "what about X?"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh I'm the wrong person to ask then, I'd just give you the entire list of complete Doctor Who episodes except for Delta and the Bannermen, Timelash and Time and the Rani :sweatdrop:

Caves of Androzani is fantastic but it's Davison's last ever story and not what I'd recommend somebody watch to get a taste of how his run on the show went. City of Death is also excellent, but a large part of what makes it work is the built-up chemistry between the Doctor and Romana (and the real life at the time chemistry between Tom Baker and Lalla Ward) and I think it's stronger for having seen that develop through The Key to Time season with Mary Tamm into Season 17 changing Romana up with Lalla Ward.

lines
Aug 18, 2013

She, laughing in mockery, changed herself into a wren and flew away.

Jerusalem posted:

Oh I'm the wrong person to ask then, I'd just give you the entire list of complete Doctor Who episodes except for Delta and the Bannermen, Timelash and Time and the Rani :sweatdrop:

Caves of Androzani is fantastic but it's Davison's last ever story and not what I'd recommend somebody watch to get a taste of how his run on the show went. City of Death is also excellent, but a large part of what makes it work is the built-up chemistry between the Doctor and Romana (and the real life at the time chemistry between Tom Baker and Lalla Ward) and I think it's stronger for having seen that develop through The Key to Time season with Mary Tamm into Season 17 changing Romana up with Lalla Ward.

My worst Doctor Who opinion is that I genuinely enjoyed Timelash more than Genesis of the Daleks.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Well, I mean Timelash has one less giant comically cheap-looking clam out of nowhere in it than Genesis, so on that category I can see why you'd rate it like that!

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

Plus it has this

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Disappointed mural Jon Pertwee isn't real, he can't hurt yo-

:ohdear:

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013
Reccs:

All of the first season
Time Meddler
Enemy Of The World
The Mind Robber
The Silurians
The Mind Of Evil
The Curse Of Peladon (that's the first one ay? Anyway, the first one.)
The Ark In Space
The Brain Of Morris
Seeds of Doom
The Ribos Operation
Warrior's Gate
Kinda
Snakedance
Mebbe Frontios/The Awakening (underrated)
Caves of Androzani
Vengeance on Varos
Terror Of The Vervoids (for real, this story owns)
The Happiness Patrol
Greatest Show In The Galaxy
Ghost Light

Jerusalem posted:

Oh I'm the wrong person to ask then, I'd just give you the entire list of complete Doctor Who episodes except for Delta and the Bannermen, and Time and the Rani :sweatdrop:

This is some real life homophobia in action.

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

Open Source Idiom posted:

All of the first season

Including The Sensorites and not, say, The Curse of Fenric, Genesis of the Daleks/another 70 stories? Madness

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

MrL_JaKiri posted:

Including The Sensorites and not, say, The Curse of Fenric, Genesis of the Daleks/another 70 stories? Madness

Sensorites 4 life

Anyway, the last list didn't have Deadly Assassin or Paradise Towers in it though so it's trash.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Happy 90th birthday to Tom Baker! :toot:

Warthur
May 2, 2004

My recommended episodes list:

Hartnell: The Time Meddler. The Hartnell era is odd because in its early stages the show is still figuring out what it is (and making some significant character changes to the Doctor as it does so), and in the back half of his era his health problems poleaxed his ability to fully participate in many serials. But this is from the thin slice of time after the initial teething troubles had been ironed out and before his health collapsed and it's excellent.

Troughton: Even though Power of the Daleks is only available with animated visuals set to the original soundtrack, it's still a banger of a story and also a tremendously important one because it's the first post-regeneration story, and therefore has Troughton tackling one of the biggest challenges any Doctor actor has faced (because if he didn't win the audience over here, that'd be it for the show). The Mind Robber, The Invasion, and The War Games are all from his final season, with his best companion lineup, and each end up being distinctly different and are (bar for some bits of The Invasion which have been pasted over with animation) all complete.

Pertwee: The Ambassadors of Death, Terror of the Autons, The Daemons, The Sea Devils, and The Time Warrior are all iconic stuff - you've got conspiracy thrillers, the Master's debut, Quatermass folk horror, James Bond on the high seas, and the first and best Sontaran story all there, and that lot will give you a taste of each of his companions at that.

Tom Baker: Lots of picks from this period because Tom was in the role for an age and it includes some of the best eras of the show. The span of time with Philip Hinchcliffe producing and Robert Holmes script editing is rightly revered; gems from that include Genesis of the Daleks, Terror of the Zygons, Pyramids of Mars, The Brain of Morbius, The Seeds of Doom, The Masque of Mandragora, The Hand of Fear, The Deadly Assassin, The Face of Evil, and The Robots of Death. Yes, I am just recommending the bulk of entire seasons at you, the era is that good.

The next phase of the show had Graham Williams as producer and it was somewhat shakier, but it had some gems still like Image of the Fendahl, The Ribos Operation, The Pirate Planet, and City of Death; the latter two were written by Douglas Adams right as his talent was coming to the boil and it shows.

His last season has a bit of a different approach, largely because it's the first season to be produced by John Nathan-Turner, but I think some of the stories in it are great. The Leisure Hive was a big landmark in shifting to a new production style, State of Decay feels like a lost gem from the Hinchcliffe era, Warriors' Gate is intriguingly trippy and Logopolis sees out the era with a bang.

Davison: Quality control went south a bit during this time, in part because early on Eric Saward became the script editor and, to put it kindly, was thrust into a role he wasn't ready for. Saward did write The Visitation before he became script editor, and that's rather charming, and I'll also go to bat for stories like Snakedance, Enlightenment, The Awakening, and The Caves of Androzani. (Caveat on Snakedance is that it's a sequel to Kinda, which is kinda alright but not top tier.)

Colin Baker: This era goes directly into the shitter, in part because Saward and JNT were working at cross-purposes and everyone else ended up collateral damage. Baker's best material is apparently on Big Finish audios. Vengeance On Varos creeps towards being OK without actually being good.

Terror of the Vervoids is by Pip and Jane Baker, who people seem to dislike, but to be fair as writers working in this era in particular the circumstances were never going to paint their work in its best light, and I like how Vervoids provides a nice little classic Base Under Siege story. A wise man (cough Chibnall cough) accused it of being cliched, unchallenging, and involving lots of running around in corridors with silly monsters, but in an era when the show was largely producing dreadful material turning in a gentle unchallenging nostalgia piece that's mostly alright counts as a victory in my book. The main problem with it is that it's embedded in the greater plot structure of The Trial of a Time Lord; the latest blu-ray release actually includes a standalone version which edits out the trial stuff, including the bits of the story which are lies embedded by the conspiracy that wants the Doctor to get convicted, and is improved for it.

And if you like super cheesy stuff you can just giggle at, Timelash is a hoot, especially when Paul Darrow is onscreen because he just chews on the scenery and plays his character like "What if Avon wasn't actually as clever as he thought he was?", which turns out to be the perfect choice.

McCoy: This was a very, very good era, in part because the show couldn't afford to do anything but commit 100% to making the best stories it could with a very minimal budget; if they ever settled for merely "alright" they'd have been canned even before they actually did. Recommended stories include Remembrance of the Daleks, The Happiness Patrol, The Greatest Show In the Galaxy, and the entirety of Season 26 (Battlefield, Ghost Light, The Curse of Fenric, and Survival), which for my money was the best season the classic show ever put out.

McGann: Again, his best stuff is on the Big Finish audios apparently. The TV movie is fun, but only if you're nostalgic to the sort of mid-to-lower-tier filmed-in-Canada SF shows that got put out in the mid-1990s, like that misguided Robocop show or Sliders or something.

Ecclestone: His season, like a lot of RTD's Who, slams between glorious nonsense and unbearable trash in a giddy fashion, but I think if you saw Rose, Dalek, Father's Day, and Bad Wolf/The Parting of the Ways you'd have a really good handle on his stuff.

Tennant: S2 has the run of episodes from School Reunion to The Satan Pit where his take on the character really comes together. S3 feels shakier, but The Runaway Bride is wonderful, Human Nature/The Family of Blood may well be the best story Tennant appeared in, and Blink was excellent. S4 I think is his strongest, with Partners In Crime, Fires of Pompeii, Planet of the Ood, and the run from The Doctor's Daughter to Midnight being great stuff.

Smith: His seasons are not to my taste, not least because the season arcs become more prominent than "here's a catchphrase which will make sense by the end" and I found the arcs very samey and solipsistic. However, The Eleventh Hour is a glorious glimpse of what might have been, and the era did strike gold with Amy's Choice, The Doctor's Wife, The Girl Who Waited, Cold War, and Hide.

Capaldi: Ended up being my favourite Doctor, but it took a whole to get there. S8 is his shakiest one, but gave us Deep Breath, Into the Dalek, Mummy On the Orient Express, and Last Christmas. Season 9 is a further refinement and gives bangers like The Magician's Apprentice/The Witch's Familiar, The Woman Who Lived (watch The Girl Who Died before that one for essential context), and the run of episodes from Face the Raven through to The Husbands of River Song. Season 10 may be the best thing the revived show's done to date, with only the "Monks Trilogy" (Extremis/The Pyramid At the End of the World/The Lie of the Land) being shaky and even then I think Extremis is very very good and I really don't mind The Lie of the Land.

Whittaker: Demons of the Punjab and It Takes You Away both hint at potential directions for this era which could have been grand. Instead, Chibnall doubled down on his worst instincts and habits for the rest of the era, with awful results.

Fourteennant: Honestly, all the 60th Anniversary specials are a lot of fun, and you can take in the entire era with just three episodes, so I wouldn't unrecommend any of them.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

My recommended episodes:

Watch all of it you coward.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
Meanwhile, in the Ecclestone era:

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Warthur posted:

Ecclestone:

Whybird posted:

Ecclestone

Y'know, I wouldn't blame him for not wanting to return to the show just because half the drat fanbase can't seem to remember that his name is Eccleston.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

SiKboy posted:

My recommended episodes:

Watch all of it you coward.

Warthur
May 2, 2004

Timby posted:

Y'know, I wouldn't blame him for not wanting to return to the show just because half the drat fanbase can't seem to remember that his name is Eccleston.

It's rude to mandela effect people, what is even this timeline, why is Trump not in jail?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Let he who is without ecles cast the first ston

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol at placing Jo Martin in season 6B, I'm here for it.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

The mention of Paul Darrow chewing the scenery has reminded me of this amazing five seconds from the inexplicable TV game show version of Clue/Cluedo from the 90s:

https://x.com/poynterton/status/1518706541817384964?s=20

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
The 2nd serial of Season 14 The hand of Fear is much better than the previous one. I do know that The Deadly Assassin is next on my list so I'm looking forward to seeing how that plays out.

I am a little disappointed that this is the last of Sarah Jane Smith. She's a great companion.

Lord Ludikrous
Jun 7, 2008

Enjoy your tea...

SirSamVimes posted:

I have to agree with the sentiment that the vast majority of the classic show is really good and worth watching, so to spare you another huge list of all the ones you should watch I’m instead going to list the ones that in my opinion, you should not watch. Either because they’re not a great introduction for someone new to the classic show and would be better once they’ve gotten more into it, or just plain bad. Missing stories not yet available via animated reconstruction are not included.

William Hartnell

An Unearthly Child (episodes 2, 3 and 4) – The first episode is really good and sets up the entire show, the rest is a rather dull slog involving cavemen. Watch the first episode, then skip straight into The Daleks; you won’t miss out on anything.
The Sensorites – Watch later.
The Reign of Terror – Watch later.
The Web Planet – Skip.
The Gunfighters – Skip.

Patrick Troughton

I think a lot of the less brilliant Troughton stories are still missing so there will be a few less on the list. I am however yet to view The Faceless Ones, Fury From the Deep and The Krotons so can’t comment on how good they are.

The Dominators – Skip.

Jon Pertwee

The Silurians – Watch later.
The Ambassadors of Death – Watch later.
The Mind of Evil – Watch later.
Colony in Space – Watch later.
Day of the Daleks – Watch later.
The Mutants – Watch later.

Tom Baker

The Android Invasion – Skip.
Destiny of the Daleks – Watch later.
The Horns of Nimon – Watch later.

Peter Davison

Black Orchid – Watch later.
The Visitation – Watch later.
Arc of Infinity – Skip.
Warriors of the Deep – Skip.

Colin Baker

There is a marked decline starting from the later Davison era that doesn't start to improve until a few stories into the McCoy era, and poor Colin gets the worst of it. A lot of his stories aren't exactly great, but these are the ones that really stand out.

The Twin Dilemma – Literally the worst story in the entire classic series. Skip.
Vengeance on Varos – Watch later.
Mark of the Rani – Skip.
Timelash – Skip.

Sylvester McCoy

Time and the Rani – Watch later.
Delta and the Bannermen – Skip.
Silver Nemesis – Watch later.

Wolfechu
May 2, 2009

All the world's a stage I'm going through

Hollismason posted:

The 2nd serial of Season 14 The hand of Fear is much better than the previous one. I do know that The Deadly Assassin is next on my list so I'm looking forward to seeing how that plays out.

I am a little disappointed that this is the last of Sarah Jane Smith. She's a great companion.

Well, the last till 2006, anyhow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Wolfechu posted:

Well, the last till 2006, anyhow

How quickly we forget K9 & Company. :colbert: