Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Melanie's mother, whose name I obviously know, had a great service

Many such cases!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Liquid Chicken posted:

...and then her casket was lowered into the grave somewhere on the back nine.

What's the ruling anyways if your ball ends up on top of the gravestone? Do you have to play it where it lies, or do you get relief from a course hazard?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Infinitum posted:

Melanie's mother, whose name I obviously know, had a great service

Melanib

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

redshirt posted:

What's the ruling anyways if your ball ends up on top of the gravestone? Do you have to play it where it lies, or do you get relief from a course hazard?

You golf in the graveyard
You're swinging away
I dodge court with you daily
It's "RIGGED AND STOLLEN!" I say!

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Isn't the President of Argentina a crazy libertarian rear end in a top hat that's setting his country's economy on fire?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Froghammer posted:

Isn't the President of Argentina a crazy libertarian rear end in a top hat that's setting his country's economy on fire?

That's MAGA, baby!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Froghammer posted:

I thought he was just straight fascist

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

kazil posted:

I thought he was just straight fascist

Potato Pofascist

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

redshirt posted:

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Froghammer posted:

crazy libertarian rear end in a top hat
theyrethesamepicture.jpg

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Not
In
My
Backyard!
Really,
America?

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Froghammer posted:

The economy's already really bad but yea he has seances with his dead dog

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Further proof the most dangerous place for kids is not with drag queens but with evangelicals

https://twitter.com/antifaoperative/status/1748035494640828443?s=20

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

He is like if we elected Jesse Waters

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Further proof the most dangerous place for kids is not with drag queens but with evangelicals

Fuckin bowtie is a dead giveaway.

TUCKER!

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

Escape From Noise posted:

Many such caskets!

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT

Fuckin bowtie is a dead giveaway.

Never trust a man who chooses to emphasize his ears over his dong.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Who the gently caress put a bowtie on my Guinness world record tomato?!

zone
Dec 6, 2016

When it comes to evangelical so-called "Christians", every accusation is a projection. I hope they suffer in prison for a long time.

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT

zone posted:

When it comes to evangelical so-called "Christians", every accusation is a projection. I hope they suffer in prison for a long time.

If God exists and has any say in it, they’re gonna suffer a lot longer than that

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Apollodorus posted:

If God exists and has any say in it, they’re gonna suffer a lot longer than that

That's some of the most ironic thing about these fuckers - They claim to believe that sin will lead to hell, yet are usually sinning themselves but believe God is both all knowing and all powerful, yet they can trick him just by praying for forgiveness for themselves.

Again - Judge Judy is a noted piece of poo poo and is an absolute rear end in a top hat.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Another crooked Judge out to get TRUMP

zone
Dec 6, 2016

CommieGIR posted:

That's some of the most ironic thing about these fuckers - They claim to believe that sin will lead to hell, yet are usually sinning themselves but believe God is both all knowing and all powerful, yet they can trick him just by praying for forgiveness for themselves.

Again - Judge Judy is a noted piece of poo poo and is an absolute rear end in a top hat.

Most of these fuckers, according to their own Bible, have nothing to look forward to but the second death at the Last Judgment, along with the Devil, Death, and the False Prophet, in the lake of fire

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I'm actually surprised Judge Judy is too scared to go full mask off.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Data Graham posted:

NIMBRA

God nobody even has a chance with the nickname betting pool

Ewwww did you guys know Nikki wears a bra? Ewww isn’t that grosssssss… Nikki more like NIMBRA!!!!!!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Judy's in her eighties, might as well enjoy the last few years with the mask off.

Every other episode has her accusing someone receiving benefits of faking it or otherwise scamming the system.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Judy's in her eighties, might as well enjoy the last few years with the mask off.

Every other episode has her accusing someone on disability of faking it.

I'm honestly surprised she's not full throated MAGA. She's definitely super chuddy

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

If you just put that photo in front of me without any other context and asked "What's the backstory here?", I'd say "Evangelical parents who rape their kids".

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

If Owen Wilson gained a couple pounds and learned how to stand like a centaur, I bet he could play a pretty good Trump in a few years with that mouth of his

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

KinkyJohn posted:

If Owen Wilson gained a couple pounds and learned how to stand like a centaur, I bet he could play a pretty good Trump in a few years with that mouth of his

He just doesn't have the vernacular.

"Okay! WOW! Lots of accusations, everyone!"

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

CommieGIR posted:

My understanding is that most Protestant denominations believe in some form of Lutheran-ish Sola Gratia where, by grace alone, they are saved.

So, good deeds aren't needed or necessary. Being a good person isn't required. God gave everyone Grace and all they have to do is believe in God.

Doctor Butts fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Jan 19, 2024

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

quote:

BLACKWELL — A Blackwell church pastor and his wife are behind bars on allegations of child abuse and kidnapping.

Blackwell police arrested Keith Holt, 58, and Candi Holt, 53, Tuesday at their home in the 700 block of west Blackwell Ave.

Police report that at the beginning of the year, the Department of Human Services notified police of a couple who had left several children alone while they went to Arkansas.

DHS officials began an investigation and reportedly learned that the family, consisting of eight children, moved from Arkansas to Blackwell eight months ago. DHS reportedly received several referrals with concerns about what was going on in the house with the kids.

On Jan. 14 police and DHS went to the residence to check the welfare of the children and the Holts refused to open the door. Official returned to the residence on Jan. 15 and experienced the same outcome. On Jan. 16 DHS workers and Lt. Cory Ingram went to the address and this time the parents answered the door and let DHS and Lt. Ingram into the residence.

After a short investigation at the house Lt. Ingram had enough probable cause to arrest the Holts on child abuse allegations.

Police report that during the investigation it came to light that Keith Holt, who identified himself as the Lead Pastor at the House of Prayer Church in Blackwell, had been abusing several of the children in his home by beating them with a wooden board sometimes up 40 times per beating and also locking them in the bathroom for several days without food and water as punishment. The children were also reportedly beat with a belt.

Officials report that this was common practices inside the house.

Sources at the church say that Holt has been filling in for pastor John Jack who is ill.

All of the children were taken into custody and will be forensically interviewed.

Police report that it is a very large and complex child abuse case that could possibly have up to eight victims who have been abused for an unknown amount of time. This case is still on going at this time.

The Holts were transported to the Kay County Detention Center this afternoon.

Keith Holt is being held on child abuse, kidnapping, and child neglect allegations while Candi Holt is being held on enabling child abuse, kidnapping, and child neglect.

The probable cause affidavit is being submitted to the district attorney office for review. Other charges are possible as the investigation continues. Anyone with information about this case is asked to contact the the Blackwell Police Department.

holy guacamole they sure know how to pick substitute preachers in oklahoma

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Every other episode has her accusing someone receiving benefits of faking it or otherwise scamming the system.

She dealt with the worst kind of people for 30 years in family law in NYC. I honestly can't blame her for having a poo poo view of her fellow man.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Shishkahuben posted:

holy guacamole

Haven't heard of this cabinet member yet

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

You’d think the woman who built an empire on publicly humiliating the poor, and especially poor minorities, would go for the pure-strain ugly on the inside candidate, and then i remember all the aging, otherwise liberal women I’ve known who love her solely for the girl power angle of “when a man does it, he’s a stud. When a woman does it, she’s a bitch and that’s not fair”

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Nocheez posted:

She dealt with the worst kind of people for 30 years in family law in NYC. I honestly can't blame her for having a poo poo view of her fellow man.

Yeah. Must be tough "trying" pre-approved cases chosen for maximum viewer reaction.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Shishkahuben posted:

holy guacamole they sure know how to pick substitute preachers in oklahoma

All other things aside, that is a doughy and immature looking 58, god drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Yeah. Must be tough "trying" pre-approved cases chosen for maximum viewer reaction.

No, actual factual cases in NYC as a prosecutor and then judge. She became a TV celebrity afterwards.

I've read some of her books, and I didn't get the impression that she a monster chud.