Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iPhone Money
Nov 4, 2009

kiimo posted:

Chalk me up with the non-believers of RG3 I never thought he was NFL quality and ran right into contact a lot on his own, too. His coaches sucked but I thought his early success was a bit of fool's gold. He's funny and also a salty bitch both can be true.

gently caress baylor also

He was a stupid runner who invited contact when he wasn't built for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

The 49ers tried to attack the Ravens through the air instead of on the ground where we are kind of middling on defense, while they have an MVP candidate at RB. They have the advantage of making adjustments after being the losing side in a recent matchup and unless McCaffery gets injured somehow I do not think the Ravens have much of a chance.

Our best hope is that Green Bay pulls the massive upset tomorrow.

I think it's possible the Ravens do trounce the AFC this year but a SB loss is imminent.

If we didn't have that god drat game on Christmas we could have won.

Brain Worms

iPhone Money
Nov 4, 2009

You don't have a sports illustrated subscription.

It's evolution.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Kawa how worried about the Lions are u

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Kawa how worried about the Lions are u

I think they would beat us but we have a decent chance of winning the game. I think we beat the Bucs or GB. Bucs are also a hugely valuable SB win. 49ers are the least valuable SB win in terms of franchises, another reason I don't want to see them.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Lions should handily make the NFCCG, the Bucs just aren't in the same league as them especially if Goof doesn't show up and help the Bucs out with a bunch of turnovers.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Both the Lions and Bucs would give the Ravens their third SB win against a team that had never lost one before. Bucs would also make the Ravens once again the only team who has been to multiple SBs and not lost

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I’m not sure why you are more confident in the Packers over the lions as their strengths and weaknesses are very similar

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

CharlestheHammer posted:

I’m not sure why you are more confident in the Packers over the lions as their strengths and weaknesses are very similar

Because we faced the Lions already this year and they can make adjustments based on in-game experience. That's also why we have very little chance against SF unless McCaffery is injured or gets fumbleitis.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Lions should handily make the NFCCG, the Bucs just aren't in the same league as them especially if Goof doesn't show up and help the Bucs out with a bunch of turnovers.

Baker gonna ball, though.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I salute K's essential work out here spitting reverse jinxes left and right. Couldn't be me. The Ravens are going to win and look cool doing it.

And if they don't I won't be sad. Not even a little bit.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Kawalimus posted:

Both the Lions and Bucs would give the Ravens their third SB win against a team that had never lost one before. Bucs would also make the Ravens once again the only team who has been to multiple SBs and not lost

lmao the bucs are absolutely not making the SB, keep dreaming.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Baker gonna ball, though.

oh he should definitely put up some solid numbers against that secondary

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

they gonna poke the bear all week and see what happens

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Relentlessboredomm posted:

lmao the bucs are absolutely not making the SB, keep dreaming.

I don't think they are but every team still in there is a 2-game hot streak away from it. Just like the 2012 Ravens nobody would have considered them a serious threat to win until after the divisional round. That team could be the Texans, Packers or Bucs this year.

Corn Burst
Jun 18, 2004

Blammo!

WalletBeef posted:

If the Ravens lose it is 100% Kawas fault.

Truth.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

kiimo posted:

Why are the Bills that high. Did barely beating the worst team in the playoffs give them that big a boost

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

CharlestheHammer posted:

Why are the Bills that high. Did barely beating the worst team in the playoffs give them that big a boost

It's just quarterbacks

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
Even so, Buffalo is on quite the streak lately and are probably the most dangerous team in the playoffs when they're hot...also the most likely to poo poo the bed so...

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

kiimo posted:

lol

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

a neat cape posted:

It's just quarterbacks

Wow they turned on Pat quick

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

kiimo posted:

Mahomes is many things but bear is not one of them.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

kiimo posted:

Goff remains undefeated against Mahomes

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Bellmaker posted:

Mahomes is many things but bear is not one of them.

The Bears has their chance.

And yeah, the disrespect to Baker is hosed up.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Mega64 posted:

And yeah, the disrespect to Baker is hosed up.

Baker was clearly the worst of all of those QBs this year, he's ranked perfectly

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Doomed to have Mahomes show out on Sunday for even posting this, but the graphic does say "based on their play this season."

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Why the gently caress would anyone care what Colin Cowherd says about their team, jesus christ

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Even for this season his rankings based on actual stats would be 4th

Freaquency posted:

Why the gently caress would anyone care what Colin Cowherd says about their team, jesus christ

NOBODY BELIEVES IN US

IT'S US AGAINST THE WORLD

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Big weekend for the 2018 draft

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Febreeze posted:

Baker was clearly the worst of all of those QBs this year, he's ranked perfectly

Yeah but he embarassed Cowherd on his own show, so Cowherd has had a hard on for him ever since.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Freaquency posted:

It's not even Cowherd's rankings.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Freaquency posted:

also it isn't Colin it's Jason McIntyre and I'm convinced he's a Mahomes sleeper cell agent calling out these chalkboard material things all week.

https://twitter.com/bobbystroupe/status/1747794445355888816

Mega64
May 23, 2008

The Disrespected by Colin Cowherd Bowl

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Cowherd loves Mahomes

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I can’t imagine how Chiefs fans could ever care about how someone ranks their multi-MVP multi-Super Bowl winning QB

Mega64
May 23, 2008

AndrewP posted:

I can’t imagine how Chiefs fans could ever care about how someone ranks their multi-MVP multi-Super Bowl winning QB

THEY COUNTED US OUT

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

AndrewP posted:

The more you win the more some fans get very mad about any disrespect.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

AndrewP posted:

It's the same way pats fans reacted to brady being slighted.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

AndrewP posted:

We have a 90 page thread of media who disrespect the Chiefs on the fan site lol

We have a gif made for the exact reaction

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

really queer Christmas posted:

It's the same way pats fans reacted to brady being slighted.

Or Rodgers fans at his height of powers in GB.

Or Rodgers himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Embarrassing stuff imo