Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
"apologized but then doubled down" == "refused to apologize", hth media

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

He's sorry for using the word Hispanic because he wanted to use a slur instead.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

gently caress.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

So we're really just bringing back the 3/5ths clause. Very cool country.
I see you're 20% hispanic, sorry but still a terrorist.

mystes
May 31, 2006

I kind of hope that more republicans go crazy with stuff like this before the election and it just completely causes the republican party to implode

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Further proof the most dangerous place for kids is not with drag queens but with evangelicals

https://twitter.com/antifaoperative/status/1748035494640828443?s=20

Best guess for total number of chromosomes in this photo?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
The "you forfeit all property and assets" part is the wingnut right's "the guvmint trynna take mah LAND with eminent domain!" and just kinda going with it

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Even though this will never pass, at least in this form, it's chilling because it broadcasts out to all of us exactly what thoughts they have inside of their heads.

Like my ex in-laws. They claimed they were all voting for Trump in 2016 because of gun rights and financial reasons, etc. But, when pressed, it came out that the main reason they were voting for him is that they were sick and tired of Mexicans being allowed to live here and thought Trump would "fix" everything by deporting ALL of them. Even though that obviously didn't/couldn't/wouldn't happen, that told me everything I needed to know about what's bouncing around in their brains on a daily basis. (edit: In case you were wondering: Arizona, which they moved to because California was pissing them off.)

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

“I apologise for the thing I said which, by the way, is completely true.”

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
why dont they do something about the users/buyers?

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Oh hey! It's from the same lawmaker who introduced that "We will call animal control on furries in school" bill. I'm starting to think he might not be writing these in good faith...

Aramis fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Jan 19, 2024

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Escape From Noise posted:

Mike Pillow is getting involved in THE MEME WARS!

it's funny because he has no friends

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Conservatives: "We can't allow immigrants to move into our country just because there are problems in their countries! TAINTING OUR BLOOD!"

Also conservatives: "If Trump doesn't win, I'm moving my family to another country where things are better!"

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Catastrophe posted:

Conservatives: "We can't allow immigrants to move into our country just because there are problems in their countries! TAINTING OUR BLOOD!"

Also conservatives: "If Trump doesn't win, I'm moving my family to another country where things are better!"

and then act shocked when that country doesn't respect their first and second amendment rights

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

spoiler, he's not going to testify

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I can totally see Trump yelling not even from the stand. Like when they wouldn't let him make a closing statement and he just started talking.

He's very much incapable of shutting the gently caress up.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

No sane lawyer would ever put Trump on the stand

Anyway looking forward to seeing Trump on the stand Monday

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

kazil posted:

He is going to just loving dare the judge to hold him in contempt and the judge should do it.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

kazil posted:

Prosecutor please ask donald under oath "when did you stop raping women?"

Tia

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Just let him go off and lie a bunch under oath.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
it's just gonna be a rambling rant about never meeting her that somehow transitions into a rant about windmills and beautiful pilots, ending with an encore of rigged elections. And that'll just be the first question

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Oscar Wild posted:

Prosecutor please ask donald under oath "when did you stop raping women?"

Tia
"Rape is a terrible crime, terrible. A terrible crime like the RIGGED AND STOLLEN election of 2020!"

If Trump actually does testify (lol), he's not going to say anything related to the case, he's just going to whine about how unfairly the world is treating him.

EDIT: yeah, what Steadiman said

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
It’s weird cause I remember all the people that were saying that Trump used to just stay quiet in court and let his lawyers handle everything. He’s become the polar opposite of that in TYOOL 2024.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Steadiman posted:

it's just gonna be a rambling rant about never meeting her that somehow transitions into a rant about windmills and beautiful pilots, ending with an encore of rigged elections. And that'll just be the first question

Habba: Your honor I move for a mistrial because the jury is tainted!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1748416643800162709

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
He probably wants to be thrown out of court so he can whine about how unfairly he is being treated.

Lt. Cock posted:

It’s weird cause I remember all the people that were saying that Trump used to just stay quiet in court and let his lawyers handle everything. He’s become the polar opposite of that in TYOOL 2024.

Old people get that way when their minds start to go.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Hopefully he’ll start ranting about how Mar A Lago is worth 100 times more than it’s valued at because he can’t keep track of which loving crime he’s in court for

I cant keep track of them either to be fair

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Catastrophe posted:

And Republicans absolutely won't move to any other country because they're extremely comfortable people who usually have it better than everyone else here in the U.S. Their constant bitching and moaning and bursts of aimless rage over everything and anything is just their hobby. They know America, for them, is already "great". But imagine if one of them really did move elsewhere. They wouldn't last a week because there isn't a Denny's or a loving Cracker Barrel on every street corner anywhere else, and from what I understand people around the world drink actual good beer. Good luck finding a Miller Lite.

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003

Lt. Cock posted:

I mean, he's also obviously learned he can do absolutely anything, including launching into a campaign speech in the middle of court and face no consequences, so why not?

It's just a question of 'Does Trump want to yell 'WITCH HUNT' in front of the Jury or not?' It's not a question of will the judge allow it, of loving course he will.

You can say that the Judges are just glad to let him gently caress himself over, and don't want to give more things to appeal. That's fine and all, but it doesn't change the immediate fact he can put on absolutely whatever spectacle he wants in court at any time, and the only question is how it will influence the jury ultimately, not whether he'll be held in contempt or not. Of course he won't.

Rescue Toaster fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Jan 19, 2024

Mr. Blastaway
Jun 23, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

it's funny because he has no friends
Mike Pillow has but one friend, Tim Apple.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Put him in that box the one whacko guy got who was representing himself a while back. All he gets is a camera and a sign that says objection. Say any dumb stuff, hit mute. Donnie will poo poo himself stupid with rage if someone can finally shut him the gently caress up and ignore his blithering bullshit.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

tek79 posted:

And Republicans absolutely won't move to any other country because they're extremely comfortable people who usually have it better than everyone else here in the U.S. Their constant bitching and moaning and bursts of aimless rage over everything and anything is just their hobby. They know America, for them, is already "great". But imagine if one of them really did move elsewhere. They wouldn't last a week because there isn't a Denny's or a loving Cracker Barrel on every street corner anywhere else, and from what I understand people around the world drink actual good beer. Good luck finding a Miller Lite.

If a decade in the Navy helped me learn anything, it's that people all over the world drink lovely beer.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Holy poo poo.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

IncredibleIgloo posted:

If a decade in the Navy helped me learn anything, it's that people all over the world drink lovely beer.

Its one of the great things that brings the world together. Every country can make terrible beer and try to trick others into drinking it.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

Must be a pretty old picture, they look their age in mugshots.

trump without his toupee

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

Isolation levels: Increasing

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Sports Illustrated just announced massive layoffs and the howler monkeys are taking a victory lap claiming it’s because they put a trans person in a swimsuit issue or something.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Lol owned :sickos:

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Hazo posted:

Sports Illustrated just announced massive layoffs and the howler monkeys are taking a victory lap claiming it’s because they put a trans person in a swimsuit issue or something.

not because they made up fake people and then used AI to write lovely articles for them?