Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

My twitter for you is filled with Looney Tunes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I use a Chrome extension that blocks the For You tab. Greatest thing that's ever happened to me.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Benne posted:

I use a Chrome extension that blocks the For You tab. Greatest thing that's ever happened to me.

same. i also got one on my iphone for about 3 euro and it's the best money i ever spent

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Side note, with all the talk about Mone earlier I feel like Toni Storm's reign would be met with about as much animosity as Face MJF's if the women's title was treated with as much respect as the men's title and the women's division wasn't mostly just treated like a midcard thing

I know you hate Toni's gimmick but MJFs schtick is so much worse and is far less creative

Also not riding the heel/face dynamic in the most obnoxious way possible

I'll take 100 delusional heels over a babyface that cheats constantly, uses loving stupid moves that are kayfabe weak but somehow work for him, and wins against top contenders with a broken leg

The Taxman fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Jan 19, 2024

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The Taxman posted:

wins against top contenders with a broken leg

He just beat the undercard guy with the haha funny cardboard man gimmick its fine

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

projecthalaxy posted:

He just beat the undercard guy with the haha funny cardboard man gimmick its fine

I know we're in hell but calling a guy who beat Jon Moxley less than a month ago "undercard" legit gave me the spins

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Tweetin' Tony just hosed up the Wrestlemania plans for Punk.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Pylons posted:

i continue to be proven wrong. tony always has a plan

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I'm sorry, Freakin'. You were just collateral damage...... 😞

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

jinder vs punk imo

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

projecthalaxy posted:

jinder vs punk imo

wtf you can't just keep feeding men to the Punjabi Pulverizer like this

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Pylons posted:

Good

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Tony doing mindgames to push Seth into having a classic 2.5 star banger and destroy his legs during Wrestlemania season

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

MJeff posted:

wtf you can't just keep feeding men to the Punjabi Pulverizer like this

punk, the only true shooter, has to take the young man in hand and teach him to work

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i am signing okada to AEW now look to the sky true believers

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
AEW Fight Forever is on Free Play Days on xbox. I don't know why they didn't put it on Game Pass, but now's your chance to play it for free!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I wouldn’t play that poo poo if they paid me lol

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

You should it’s fun they just forgot to make the rest of the game to have the fun in.

The wrestling part is top shelf.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
no one cares about the wrestling part what everyone wants is to make a freak of nature in the CAW and give them the belt

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Can't even clone a 20 year old game

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Orange Carlisle posted:

what mean poo poo were you tweeting at him randomly

I would never!

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
I wonder what Okada’s mustache style will look like.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I wouldn’t play that poo poo if they paid me lol

It's a good game even if there's very little game to it

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

anyone who really wants to see aew hell just look at any of the discussion threads of late 2019. hoo boy.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
I'd rather play fight forever over any fed (derogatory) 2K garbage, but the absolute wasteland of CAW options stopped me from playing any further

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
a wrestling game without CAW and weird glitches is worthless to me

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

AEW is really loving up not bringing in all the wrestling clowns from AAA and giving us the mother effin' psycho circus.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

FullMetalJackoff posted:

I'd rather play fight forever over any fed (derogatory) 2K garbage, but the absolute wasteland of CAW options stopped me from playing any further

Yeah having played it for a little while now most of the reviews were spot on. Good bones, lots of potential, fun, but not a lot there and very basic. Career mode has a lot of fun little touches, it's just very basic. I think a sequel could be really good if they expanded everything.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Suplex Liberace posted:

AEW is really loving up not bringing in all the wrestling clowns from AAA and giving us the mother effin' psycho circus.

I would rather have Mistico than any AAA clown

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Aew already has enough psycho clowns, they’re called The Elite

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

There should be someone that starts posting in here because they’re mad that AEW stopped doing MJF pilled storylines

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Integrated Houston posted:

I wonder what Okada’s mustache style will look like.

I'm gonna lose my mind if okada shows up as part of the jacksons

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008

Sir Tonk posted:

My guess is classic Hulkster handlebar.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Sir Tonk posted:

It's honestly the only good way to bring him in if they want him to have a storyline.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

There should be someone that starts posting in here because they’re mad that AEW stopped doing MJF pilled storylines

Shut up I'm working up to it

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

MJeff posted:

I just got my match of the year ballot, somebody tell me what matches I liked this year.

I remembered.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The Taxman posted:

I know we're in hell but calling a guy who beat Jon Moxley less than a month ago "undercard" legit gave me the spins

You're right. I should have said "max caster's little buddy"

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Rankings are BACK, fuckers!

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Honest booking is BACK, fuckers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Tony getting the hell thread to look more like heaven every day