Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"well intentioned mistakes" makes me laugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
My all caps PRESIDENT

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Grey Cat posted:

Why do chuds get so much work done? I don't see this nearly as much on the left. Like beyond some mild gender affirming stuff it's never even close to botched like chud plastic work.

Their entire view of reality is warped and perverted, which is why they're wrong about everything.

It's like body dysmorphia, but about everything

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Grey Cat posted:

Why do chuds get so much work done? I don't see this nearly as much on the left. Like beyond some mild gender affirming stuff it's never even close to botched like chud plastic work.

Appearance is more important for women in traditional roles/culture/etc

That is an important part of chudworld

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Grey Cat posted:

assume the mental state of a person who is super into trump. then 1) put them in an environment where they believe everyone is looking at them all of the time, 2) that everyone around them believes appearance to be the most important asset of a woman, and then 3) this is the most important part: make them stupid as gently caress

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

This all adds up, thanks for the insights.
:hmmyes:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
toxic manliness and femininity are hella drugs.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
Meanwhile in Oklahoma as if it wasn't already a dumpster fire of a state....

Oklahoma bill making journalists get licenses, drug tests sparks First Amendment pushback

https://www.oklahoman.com/story/new...ts/72268519007/

"A state lawmaker's bill that requires journalists to be licensed and forced to take quarterly drug tests probably won't get very far in the upcoming legislative session but it's already sparking pushback from the state's news media.

Senate Bill 1837 would create the "Common Sense Freedom of Press Control Act." The measure requires criminal background checks of every member of the news media, licensing of journalists through the Oklahoma Corporation Commission, the completion of a "propaganda free" training course through the Oklahoma State Department of Education, a $1 million liability insurance policy and quarterly drug tests.

The measure, which would apply to all media outlets operating within the state, was proposed by Sen. Nathan Dahm, R-Broken Arrow. Dahm also serves as state chairman of the Oklahoma Republican Party."

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Liquid Chicken posted:

Oklahoma bill making journalists get licenses, drug tests sparks First Amendment pushback

"A state lawmaker's bill that requires journalists to be licensed and forced to take quarterly drug tests probably won't get very far in the upcoming legislative session but it's already sparking pushback from the state's news media.

Senate Bill 1837 would create the "Common Sense Freedom of Press Control Act." The measure requires criminal background checks of every member of the news media, licensing of journalists through the Oklahoma Corporation Commission, the completion of a "propaganda free" training course through the Oklahoma State Department of Education, a $1 million liability insurance policy and quarterly drug tests.

The measure, which would apply to all media outlets operating within the state, was proposed by Sen. Nathan Dahm, R-Broken Arrow. Dahm also serves as state chairman of the Oklahoma Republican Party."

Yeah, trying to suppress and control the flow of information to fit your own worldview has always worked out swimmingly...

(i know some obsessive people will now "well ackshually!" and try to give examples. you know what i meant.)

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

quote:

Senate Bill 1837 would create the "Common Sense Freedom of Press Control Act.

Hahahahahaha what the gently caress America?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Eh, lots of dumb poo poo gets introduced without a chance of passing. It's mostly just virtue signaling to the base.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

So, wait, in this analogy he is the racist cop that "accidentally" murders a black man?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

That's called a Nacy Regan

RFC
Nov 3, 2002
Soft fascism

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

kazil posted:

Eh, lots of dumb poo poo gets introduced without a chance of passing. It's mostly just virtue signaling to trying to cow the base.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

kazil posted:

Eh, lots of dumb poo poo gets introduced without a chance of passing. It's mostly just virtue signaling to the base.

Yeah like book bans..... Oh wait

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Presidential immunity but only for Trump b/c obviously we can't have the Biden Crime Family Featuring President Hunter Biden have any kind of immunity

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
In the next 6 months the lol I am going to enjoy the most in the most is going to be Florida man conceeding. Watching him bend the knee and debase himself is going to be tasty.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
in a just world, drug testing laws should always be symmetrical, the politicians and top level white collar suits should be tested too.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Raged posted:

In the next 6 months the lol I am going to enjoy the most in the most is going to be Florida man conceeding. Watching him bend the knee and debase himself is going to be tasty.

It would be if he was actually capable of shame.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

PhazonLink posted:

in a just world, drug testing laws should always be symmetrical, the politicians and top level white collar suits should be tested too.

In a just world, standard drug testing probably just shouldn't exist. If you're going to work high or not able to perform the job, then you should be fired. But otherwise, if someone wants to do hard drugs on the days off and able to do their job, no reason to make their employment tied to drug tests.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Raged posted:

but MOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1748488124282368402

"We were absolutely full of poo poo and everyone knew it, look, everyone knows it's cool if you give a bank a bunch of documents that you know are fraudulent as long as you never default."

"Look, you keep saying I robbed that bank on Friday, but I gave them the money back on Monday, WITH INTEREST. Have you stupid fucks never heard of a loan before?"

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Jan 20, 2024

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Well, your honor, if I committed a crime by gambling with other people's money and got away with it, was it really even a crime to begin with?

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Make America Great But Slightly Imperfect (MAGBSI)

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

B-Rock452 posted:

Why does she have two boils on her face

The better to boil you with my dear

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Grey Cat posted:

The same reason old timey aristocrats dressed in giant ruffles and wore lead-based clown makeup

They live in a bubble full of other deranged people, their sense of what a "normal" person's aesthetic gets warped and twisted

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Hazo posted:

Sports Illustrated just announced massive layoffs and the howler monkeys are taking a victory lap claiming it’s because they put a trans person in a swimsuit issue or something.

Ah yes, that bastion of woke journalism, sports illustrated

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

There are 44 presidents who have not needed a special immunity, they just did not do things that crossed the line of open insurrection to try to turn the country into a dictatorship

Why are things different now

Oh, because this is the dumbest president we ever done did have

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Grey Cat posted:

Got to look the way god intended you to look when you die so you're not a deformed ugly freak in heaven for the rest of time.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

[extremely strained breathing intensifies]

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

When you hear "bronzer" and think they meant the adjective

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

The erection was RIGID and SWOLLEN

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I apologize for posting a straight up white supremacist twitter account, but

https://twitter.com/Nerdrotics/status/1748456240479416560

Hasn't even been a loving week since Vivek dropped out and he's already doing the hasbeen washout "PUPPET SHOW & Spinal Tap circuit, landing as the center square guest of honor on the "Nine Angry Racist Comicbook Nerds Bitch About Women For Four Hours" stream-a-thon.

Amazing :allears:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

I'm not going to make fun of her looks but this does look like a total "oh no..." expression to me

Szechwan
Jun 10, 2023
Man I was just listening to The Daily about the current effort to gut the Chevron Deference.. This court has been serving the Federalist Society so well, I wouldn't be surprised to see even more money start flowing into US politics.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

nine-gear crow posted:

I apologize for posting a straight up white supremacist twitter account, but

https://twitter.com/Nerdrotics/status/1748456240479416560

Hasn't even been a loving week since Vivek dropped out and he's already doing the hasbeen washout "PUPPET SHOW & Spinal Tap circuit, landing as the center square guest of honor on the "Nine Angry Racist Comicbook Nerds Bitch About Women For Four Hours" stream-a-thon.

Amazing :allears:

Do they break for bathroom or just splice the audio in.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Trunt has now pivoted to his final argument, which is that Republican Presidents should be able to do whatever they want without fear of indictment

How else can one do the job?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Liquid Chicken posted:

jesus