Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

oh drat, small world. i was out driving the backroads in wyoming in 2022 and just kinda stumbled on the fetterman massacre site. it was snowy and cold, so i didn't stay long.

the natives killed something like a quarter of the fort phil kearny occupants during the time the fort stood, and eventually the government packed up and left, and functionally surrendered to the natives and signed a treaty in which the u.s. got no concessions and the natives got everything they asked for. of course, the white devils always honor to the letter the treaties they sign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

uber_stoat posted:

it's that specific song because it had a brief surge in popularity due to being featured on Stranger Things. it's all surface level like most of the things extremely online nazis are into. they certainly didn't read the lyrics.

What song? The lovely twitter vid doesn't play for crap and I don't watch stranger things

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Milo and POTUS posted:

What song? The lovely twitter vid doesn't play for crap and I don't watch stranger things

it's running up that hill by kate bush

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Eat This Glob posted:

oh drat, small world. i was out driving the backroads in wyoming in 2022 and just kinda stumbled on the fetterman massacre site. it was snowy and cold, so i didn't stay long.

the natives killed something like a quarter of the fort phil kearny occupants during the time the fort stood, and eventually the government packed up and left, and functionally surrendered to the natives and signed a treaty in which the u.s. got no concessions and the natives got everything they asked for. of course, the white devils always honor to the letter the treaties they sign

they lured Fetterman and his men into that ambush by having visibly unarmed guys moon him and yell obscenities at him and run away, and he was so eager to kill himself an Injun that he charged his entire command directly into a prepared killzone chasing them lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mister Bates posted:

they lured Fetterman and his men into that ambush by having visibly unarmed guys moon him and yell obscenities at him and run away, and he was so eager to kill himself an Injun that he charged his entire command directly into a prepared killzone chasing them lmao

lmao at least dade was just like if we cant see them in this waist deep grass we're probably safe

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Mister Bates posted:

I heard Fetterman chased some guy with a shotgun but this is ridiculous!

The Top G
Jul 19, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

uber_stoat posted:

it's that specific song because it had a brief surge in popularity due to being featured on Stranger Things. it's all surface level like most of the things extremely online nazis are into. they certainly didn't read the lyrics.

Hmm, I thought I had heard a few other new wave songs in the “reject modernity” clips that appear on my feed, like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYr52gSTZTU

New Wave doesn’t seem like an especially masculine music genre to me, but I guess I’m not sure what would be a better choice. Ditto for the appreciation for bodybuilders. In general I find the aesthetics of the right wing to be puzzling.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
remember when Trump suggested putting undercover cops back into high schools?

I do because the phrase "21 Trump Street" rattles around my brain occasionally.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
you did a no-growth, you normalised honkler

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Tactically eating cinnamon roll

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I think about the "Lights Out" Buttigieg campaign video with the fake power outage more often than I want to

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Maxine Waters beating the everloving gently caress out of Michael Tracey

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Milo and POTUS posted:

it was silent for me too this time (twitter usually works for me), maybe kate bush c&d'ed it or something

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

also unless theres a large memeverse of wojacks listening to music in the dark while reaching political enlightenment, its a ripoff of this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzSj4hpRGAk

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Carthag Tuek posted:

also unless theres a large memeverse of wojacks listening to music in the dark while reaching political enlightenment

tuek I don't know how to break this to you,

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
funny politics poo poo i want to be real so ic an remember it: hillary recrerating the running up that hill music video with bill for a campaign ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp43OdtAAkM

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Kitfox88 posted:

tuek I don't know how to break this to you,

am.. am i not online enough?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Carthag Tuek posted:

am.. am i not online enough?

we're getting old

The Top G
Jul 19, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Carthag Tuek posted:

also unless theres a large memeverse of wojacks listening to music in the dark while reaching political enlightenment, its a ripoff of this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzSj4hpRGAk

Ah that sounds about right

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Kitfox88 posted:

we're getting old

says the kid born in 1988 lmao

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

projecthalaxy posted:

I heard Fetterman chased some guy with a shotgun but this is ridiculous!
I wanted to make this exact joke so thank you for beating me to it :patriot:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Carthag Tuek posted:

I don't understand the slang and I can throw my back out by coughing so I get to feel old god dammit :corsair:

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Professor Beetus posted:

Its hard to believe she got him with a full extension German Suplex straight into the concrete, but by god she did it.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Kitfox88 posted:

I don't understand the slang and I can throw my back out by coughing so I get to feel old god dammit :corsair:

lol your a baby

but maybe average goon age? 35 is about it yeah i think

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Remember when trump defended his dick dize on national tv

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Remember when Trump and Hillary were asked to say something nice about each other and the responses were basically “she’s a relentless bitch who won’t loving ever stop nagging” and “he has had sex with different women”

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Carthag Tuek posted:

it says 88 not 1988.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Professor Beetus posted:

people begging to post the footage here because TECHNICALLY HE LIVED SO IT'S NOT SNUFF DURRR

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Remember when Trump and Hillary were asked to say something nice about each other and the responses were basically “she’s a relentless bitch who won’t loving ever stop nagging” and “he has had sex with different women”

Oh I thought it was funnier and he loved his kids which lmao no he doesn't and it's one of his more redeeming qualities.

The Top G posted:

Hmm, I thought I had heard a few other new wave songs in the “reject modernity” clips that appear on my feed, like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYr52gSTZTU

New Wave doesn’t seem like an especially masculine music genre to me, but I guess I’m not sure what would be a better choice. Ditto for the appreciation for bodybuilders. In general I find the aesthetics of the right wing to be puzzling.

Bodybuilders makes sense, there's a huge push for reclaiming masculinity and performative strength and all that crap. No idea on the new wave though, maybe they just like good songs

Grimnarsson
Sep 4, 2018

the milk machine posted:

funny politics poo poo i want to be real so ic an remember it: hillary recrerating the running up that hill music video with bill for a campaign ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp43OdtAAkM

Kate Bush's music videos are all just really good in a way that no one else's is. Or maybe it's the music, I dunno.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Kate Bush sucks.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Kate W. Bush

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i remember that time kate bush did 11/9

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Dokapon Findom posted:

Kate Bush sucks.

mods????

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Kate Bush mildly praising Theresa May and then having to vehemently deny she was a Tory

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

MikeCrotch posted:

Kate Bush mildly praising Theresa May and then having to vehemently deny she was a Tory

Wikipedia posted:

In 2016, the Canadian news magazine Maclean's published an interview in which Bush was asked about people being afraid of women holding political power. Bush pointed out that the UK, unlike the US, did have a female premier, Theresa May, who a few months earlier had become the Conservative Prime Minister. The interview quoted Bush as saying: "I actually really like her and think she's wonderful. I think it's the best thing that's happened to us in a long time ... It is great to have a woman in charge of the country. She's very sensible and I think that's a good thing at this point in time."[313] In 2019, Bush published a statement on her website saying that she was not a Conservative Party supporter, that she felt May was an improvement over the previous Prime Minister, and that she had intended only to defend women in power.[314]

Love to defend May and Thatcher!

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
The Trump and Hillary quotes about each other were:

"Look, I respect his children. His children are incredibly able and devoted, and I think that says a lot about Donald."

"I will say this about Hillary: She doesn't quit, she doesn't give up. I respect that. I tell it like it is. She's a fighter. I disagree with much of what she's fighting for. I disagree with her judgment in many cases. But she does fight hard and she doesn't quit and she doesn't give up and I consider that to be a very good trait."

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Weka posted:

The Trump and Hillary quotes about each other were:

"Look, I respect his children. His children are incredibly able and devoted, and I think that says a lot about Donald."

"I will say this about Hillary: She doesn't quit, she doesn't give up. I respect that. I tell it like it is. She's a fighter. I disagree with much of what she's fighting for. I disagree with her judgment in many cases. But she does fight hard and she doesn't quit and she doesn't give up and I consider that to be a very good trait."

Yeah but if you read between the lines it’s what I said. Although I suppose for Hillary’s she might have been implying his children aren’t actually his

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Yang spraying whipped cream into supporters mouths at some bizarre publicity stunt

How did it come to that, I often wonder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Mr. Lobe posted:

Yang spraying whipped cream into supporters mouths at some bizarre publicity stunt

How did it come to that, I often wonder

his campaign manager in the background, visibly horrified