Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Lazy_Liberal posted:

can't respect robert since he's still using the hate platform but that's a pretty good Xpost

He's been a war correspondent, I'm not surprised he's sticking around on twitter until the very end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Air Skwirl posted:

He's been a war correspondent, I'm not surprised he's sticking around on twitter until the very end.

Aw Portland isn't that bad

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Air Skwirl posted:

may the servers finally crash and free him from this hell 🙏

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Luiseach/status/1748641460012916927

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Youtube, by Chanel

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Advertising is back on Twitter

[Spoilered for crude cartoon schlong]

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Lazy_Liberal posted:

can't respect robert since he's still using the hate platform but that's a pretty good Xpost

It’s the same joke that gets made a thousand times anyone does that prompt. I swear it’s literally set up so the joke can be made.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Wistful of Dollars posted:

Wow I didn't realize that going had an ad budget

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

It's weird to see goons outside the forums.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

It's Y'boy! Lestat!

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
https://twitter.com/JSCarroll/status/1748811824714138072?s=20

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

elon is selling ads to himself to pump the numbers now lol, there's a huge campaign for starlink

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I thought birds didn't have dicks, they had the omniorifice instead?

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

OwlFancier posted:

I thought birds didn't have dicks, they had the omniorifice instead?

Some of them are bedicked

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Duck dicks are corkscrewed, because duck vaginas are corkscrewed.

Don't ask me why duck vaginas are corkscrewed, though.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
They’re corkscrewed with opposite chirality because duck reproduction is an arms race.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Easily the best joke in the video, and the one that required the least effort. Whenever I see his stuff I always think "you've clearly put a lot of work into this and it's such a shame that the result isn't better."

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Tiggum posted:

Easily the best joke in the video, and the one that required the least effort. Whenever I see his stuff I always think "you've clearly put a lot of work into this and it's such a shame that the result isn't better."

yeah he's a brute force comedy guy. writing so-so but execution is above and beyond expectation. if you can make that formula work then good for you though

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

One page old but as funny as that dumb tweet was I think we can have less out and proud white supremacists like Carl Benjamin here :thanks:

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

yeah he's a brute force comedy guy. writing so-so but execution is above and beyond expectation. if you can make that formula work then good for you though

Yeah, every single one of his videos is something that's 'yeah, I guess that's funny' in theory and then absolutely nails it in practice.

I'm also constantly surprised he's not bigger than he is. He feels like he should be a household name, and I'm not saying that as a claim of him being an unsung talent, so much as him feeling like someone who would've had a great sketch show in the mid-00s that everyone who's at least kind of into British comedy would know, and who's just been a rotating fixture on kinda-funny panel shows for the past decade.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

EL BROMANCE posted:

It’s the same joke that gets made a thousand times anyone does that prompt. I swear it’s literally set up so the joke can be made.
There is an old shitpost (where the punchline is that they accidentally log into the wrong alt, an "Edgar Allen Poe roleplay account") where someone deliberately tweets a bad take in order to QRT with a dunk on another account. Follower farming is definitely real so I wonder how often that happens.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

The Saddest Rhino posted:

One page old but as funny as that dumb tweet was I think we can have less out and proud white supremacists like Carl Benjamin here :thanks:

Less Sargon of Akkad would be nice too.

...oh wait it's the same dipshit. Good stuff.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Cleretic posted:

Yeah, every single one of his videos is something that's 'yeah, I guess that's funny' in theory and then absolutely nails it in practice.

I'm also constantly surprised he's not bigger than he is. He feels like he should be a household name, and I'm not saying that as a claim of him being an unsung talent, so much as him feeling like someone who would've had a great sketch show in the mid-00s that everyone who's at least kind of into British comedy would know, and who's just been a rotating fixture on kinda-funny panel shows for the past decade.

my guess is he didn't go the right schools to get in to british media circles

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Is that saying there's English language meme's with Shinzo Abe telling people to have sex? Because I now want to see these memes.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Air Skwirl posted:

Is that saying there's English language meme's with Shinzo Abe telling people to have sex? Because I now want to see these memes.

These were probably funnier at late night on Tumblr.

https://twitter.com/GlassHalfArsed/status/1543993109209616385

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

I want to apologize to everyone in this thread for my post asking to see these memes.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
You can only imagine the ones from which I spared you.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Ngl some of those kinda go

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Hippocrass posted:

It's Y'boy! Lestat!

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Hyperlynx posted:

Less Sargon of Akkad would be nice too.

...oh wait it's the same dipshit. Good stuff.

Do pictures of his stupid racist face being pelted with fish help redress the balance?

(more like sardine of akkad lol)

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

no! no!!

https://twitter.com/Will_the_Rose/status/1749050322914279521

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Deleted. Please screenshot tweets

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

TotalLossBrain posted:

Deleted. Please screenshot tweets

?? no it's not?

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

it just doesn't want to embed for some reason

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

repiv posted:

it just doesn't want to embed for some reason

elon probably turned off embeds to pwn some perceived enemy

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

shadowbanned for anti-anglo racism

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

repiv posted:

shadowbanned for anti-anglo racism

a serieus probleem

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Weird, If I open the twitter link in a new window, it appears to be deleted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/Israel/status/1749047234950246898