Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Well?
Packers
49ers
Meteor strike on San Francisco
Meteor strike on Dallas
View Results

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Gangringo posted:

I never got into The Three Body Problem. It felt like there was something good there but it might have been lost in the translation.

I read the first book and really liked the setup (especially historical stuff about the Cultural Revolution, something I don’t know much about) but towards the end the tone changed drastically and got really sarcastic and dismissive. It kind of made me not like the whole thing retroactively and I have no interest in reading any of the sequels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Pisses me the gently caress off Kyle went turtle instead of the jugglar. Relying on your kicker? Come the gently caress on man.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Shindragon posted:

Pisses me the gently caress off Kyle went turtle instead of the jugglar. Relying on your kicker? Come the gently caress on man.

Going for that 4 point halftime lead. At least the D got some more rest after being on the field for most of the first 20 mins of the game.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

What I like about this poll is that somehow of the four choices presented, the first three options combined don't' even equal the last option's total.

E: or didn't as of the time of this post.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

This Fox halftime show is out of control. Just far too many deeply weird men jostling around in place

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Quiet Feet posted:

What I like about this poll is that somehow of the four choices presented, the first three options combined don't' even equal the last option's total.

Goku

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I read the first book and really liked the setup (especially historical stuff about the Cultural Revolution, something I don’t know much about) but towards the end the tone changed drastically and got really sarcastic and dismissive. It kind of made me not like the whole thing retroactively and I have no interest in reading any of the sequels.

One of the main plot points in one of the sequels is a woman fucks up big time and it's told straight as a "women don't belong in the workplace" kind of plot point.

And

It'll be kind of hilarious to see them try and write around it because it's that bad and written that straight.

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

BlindSite posted:

One of the main plot points in one of the sequels is a woman fucks up big time and it's told straight as a "women don't belong in the workplace" kind of plot point.

And

It'll be kind of hilarious to see them try and write around it because it's that bad and written that straight.

Well , they ignored half the source material for game of thrones so that shouldn't be a problem, but they'd probably just double down instead.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

trevorreznik posted:

Well , they ignored half the source material for game of thrones so that shouldn't be a problem, but they'd probably just double down instead.

As someone whod read the books twice before the show even came out. Tell me about it. But still. Just the worst choice of show runners for this source material.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

what is that jacket

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I love you and miss you Greg Olsen.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
This game hinges on a turnover. Feel like a Valentine pick incoming.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

BlindSite posted:

I love you and miss you Greg Olsen.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Where the gently caress is CMC?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Is...Erin Andrews wearing an old school fullback neckroll?

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

live deebo cam

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Waltzing Along posted:

Where the gently caress is CMC?

He's smoking illy

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

cool jacket, Erin

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Beebe Sample on the sideline, out of uniform.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Great stop!

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Big stop coming out of the half

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

It looks like Luka Van Ness is replacing Rashan Gary. Oh boy. Hopefully, that wakes his rear end up.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
What a surprise 49ers looked like poo poo

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
go pack

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

fsif posted:

This Fox halftime show is out of control. Just far too many deeply weird men jostling around in place

As a deeply weird man myself I find this offensive

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

MakaVillian posted:

GoT was good when they followed the books, it only went fucky when they had to come up with something themselves

So how do the books end?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Um Kyle, if CMC and Deebo aren't in, don't run Jennings. Just do something else. Like put one of the other RBs in maybe? Jesus.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Welp, looks like the Packers Magic Bullshit Season is going to continue on until the NFCCG.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
9ers dead without Deebo rip

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Toto

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

A Sneaker Broker posted:

It looks like Luka Van Ness is replacing Rashan Gary. Oh boy. Hopefully, that wakes his rear end up.

Just for one play, probably not a thing

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Blessing rains, taking names

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Canned Sunshine posted:

Welp, looks like the Packers Magic Bullshit Season is going to continue on until the NFCCG.

The Lions sure aren't gonna beat the Packers. They're going all the way to the Super Bowl, baby

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Not ideal

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Abugadu posted:

Just for one play, probably not a thing

Need his rear end to play with fire. Haven't seen him for a while.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Also, hope Deebo is alright. Shoulder injuries for WRs are never good.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Ward needs a INT, something to wake up this stupid loving team.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Waltzing Along posted:

Um Kyle, if CMC and Deebo aren't in, don't run Jennings. Just do something else. Like put one of the other RBs in maybe? Jesus.

Yeah that should've been Ray Ray. Or ideally don't run that play

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Love is just not fazed by pressure at all, he's amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

The Lions sure aren't gonna beat the Packers. They're going all the way to the Super Bowl, baby

Guess it's up to the Ravens