Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stunt-Puffin
May 19, 2023

Did they ever finish shooting the movie? Is it on DVD yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I heard on the radio that at this rate Baldwin is gonna surpass Mao's bodycount by 2026

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Alec Baldwin might be a homicidal murderer but a coward he is not.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

They cloned a rhesus monkey, it's only a matter of time until they clone Alec Baldwins for military use.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Stunt-Puffin posted:

Did they ever finish shooting the movie? Is it on DVD yet?

oh I don't think Alec will ever finish shooting

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
What, still?

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

It's known that Chuck Norris can catch a bullet in midair, but can he catch one fired by Alec Baldwin?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Nothing will happen to him, maybe probation. The end.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Nyan Bread posted:

They cloned a rhesus monkey, it's only a matter of time until they clone Alec Baldwins for military use.

Les Baldwins Terribles

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Thorgot posted:

The first one was only dismissed because they tried to charge him under a law that didn't exist when he did his crime.

That Guardian article leaves out the best part of the investigation saga:

The fbi done broke the original gun so there’s no way of testing it lmao

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
It doesn't say how they damaged the gun. Maybe they only chipped the engraving on the barrel that says BORN 2 KILL

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Wait did Alec Baldwin actually say the thread title for real.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
ABC

Always
Be
Cnegligent about the safety of the crew on the movie you're producing

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Hollismason posted:

yep. there's a quote from the article early in the thread. then he murdered and attempted murdered 2 people

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

you gotta admit, in the future directors are gonna think twice asking him to do another take. it's quite brilliant.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

If we don't stop Alec these other Baldwin's will realize they can get away with murder and they'll be a blood bath

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

oh god i didn't even think about the other baldwins, you're right. dead right.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

Toxic Mental posted:

Nothing will happen to him, maybe probation. The end.

Alec Baldwin could shoot two people on the fifth take and completely get away with it.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

even if baldwin pulled the trigger 50 times while screaming MURDER TIIIIIIME, it's still on the armorer to make sure the gun is cold. like, how is this whole poo poo still going

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

hmm, just wondering, if perhaps alec was involved in this production in a role beyond that of just actor, might be important as to culpability for the death and injury of two crew

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Hollismason posted:

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

68? Man this assassin is old as balls.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Bad Purchase posted:

hmm, just wondering, if perhaps alec was involved in this production in a role beyond that of just actor, might be important as to culpability for the death and injury of two crew

the law is dumb, so i guess he could be responsible for not making sure the armorer didn't royally gently caress up. but agaain, dumb.

although if this was a murder, it's a pretty weird one

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

There was a time in the 90s when "Baldwin" was slang for "hot guy". Now it means "killer".

In Clueless she says “OK, OK, so he is kind of a Baldwin." That's gotta be confusing for people watching in the future.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

The quote is not real. It’s been a while since this thing happened and I had to remind myself by googling.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Vegetable posted:

The quote is not real. It’s been a while since this thing happened and I had to remind myself by googling.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Yeah no way Alec's 68, this job smells like the work of a much younger man. Someone still in their killing prime.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Vegetable posted:

the quote is real, you can read it right there, in black and white

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Vegetable posted:

Don't try to gaslight the thread.

He said it.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

The fbi done broke the original gun so there’s no way of testing it lmao

"After replacing a bunch of parts, we found the gun could not be fired accidentally."

Yeah, that's not going to go over well in court before even a half competent attorney.

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker
Speaking of quotes the seminal moment of this thread for me was when someone said “more like Alec Hairloss” and I can’t stop saying it every time I see the words Alec Baldwin.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Megillah Gorilla posted:

"After replacing a bunch of parts, we found the gun could not be fired accidentally."

Yeah, that's not going to go over well in court before even a half competent attorney.

Well thanks to this he'll walk and then obviously kill again. No one is safe

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

"Noo don't shoot me again Alec!" I cry out. So he shoots me again.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
If the quote wasn't real then why did he say it?

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer

Nooner posted:

HE DID EVERYTHING RIGHT AND THEY INDICTED HIM

If he showed up in character and said this i would demand he go free

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

Buce posted:

even if baldwin pulled the trigger 50 times while screaming MURDER TIIIIIIME, it's still on the armorer to make sure the gun is cold. like, how is this whole poo poo still going

the producer douche bro who grabbed a random gun from the armorer's abandoned cart and declared it COLD GUN as culpable as the armorer. IMO the only fair outcome of this trial is that these two individuals have to duel with period revolvers and the first one injured or dead was the guilty one.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

frumpykvetchbot posted:

the producer douche bro who grabbed a random gun from the armorer's abandoned cart and declared it COLD GUN as culpable as the armorer. IMO the only fair outcome of this trial is that these two individuals have to duel with period revolvers and the first one injured or dead was the guilty one.

Wouldn't the one killing the other be the guilty one, now that they've loaded a gun with live ammo once more?

E:

Not that it matters; Baldwin will gun down any survivors.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

kntfkr posted:

If the quote wasn't real then why did he say it?

"Get on your knees and beg, you dogs. Tonight all of you will die for your Christ!"

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Baldwins. Not the good one, just the others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Funky See Funky Do posted:

"Get on your knees and beg, you dogs. Tonight all of you will die for your Christ!"

That's our Alec!