Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Hold practices inside a local car wash. As a bonus you can turn the photos into a steamy calendar to raise funds for charity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Docjowles posted:

Hold practices inside a local car wash. As a bonus you can turn the photos into a steamy calendar to raise funds for charity.

I like this idea. You can also create your team's alternate uniforms by having them wear whites and using the "plus" cleaning option.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Purdy has two rain games. He led game winning drives in each. The kicker missed the winner in one of them. No QB is perfect. Purdy is 3-0 in the playoffs. A d something g like 17-4 in the regular season.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Waltzing Along posted:

Purdy has two rain games. He led game winning drives in each. The kicker missed the winner in one of them. No QB is perfect. Purdy is 3-0 in the playoffs. A d something g like 17-4 in the regular season.

It’s not a game winning drive if you don’t win the game.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

YOLOsubmarine posted:

It’s not a game winning drive if you don’t win the game.

Brock put them in position to win each time. One ended with a missed FG and the other with CMC in the end zone (then Greenlaw caught a duck). That's more accurate I guess.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Waltzing Along posted:

He barely did anything on either of those drives. The only actually good throw I remember from the game was the one to kittle I think for the touchdown. That one was nice. Almost every other throw was off target. Super lucky too that Aiyuk was able to bend backwards and down to catch a crappy pass for a crucial third down conversion.

I'm a huge purdy supporter, love the guy and his story and admire his play which is why I was really surprised at how bad he looked yesterday. We all know he can play much better than that.

Anyways, focus moves to next weekend for him, they survived and hopefully purdy has a bounce back game out of the rain.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Mustached Demon posted:

Brock put them in position to win each time. One ended with a missed FG and the other with CMC in the end zone (then Greenlaw caught a duck). That's more accurate I guess.

Sure. He also put them in the position to lose by playing like poo poo for a lot of the game. In one case he did enough to win at the end and in another he didn’t, and they lost, and since they lost it clearly wasn’t a game winning drive.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
It was a ref-adjusted game-winning drive.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Mr. Nice! posted:

The ravens have a long way to go before they have meaningful super bowl records.

So? The 49ers were 2-0 and 3-0 at one point too. And thats part what makes it valuable. Once you lose it you cant get it back.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
Sounds like Kawa will take a swan dive off a bridge if the Ravens make it to a Superbowl and lose because he can't deal with the irrevocable stain that will haunt the team forever.

I don't wish him harm so we should all be rooting for the Ravens to lose next week to make sure he lives to torture us with insane ramblings until this forum eventually dies some day.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

i would like to see a playoff win before i hit middle age and this motherfucker is worried about their perfect super bowl record

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Parallax posted:

i would like to see a playoff win before i hit middle age and this motherfucker is worried about their perfect super bowl record

I’m in the “it’s insanely funny” vs “it’s insane” portion of the cycle right now.

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Even worse: they win the SB but it’s not against an SS+ rank opponent so their ELO score drops.

A fate worse than death.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Parallax posted:

Have you considered the amount of "value" a franchise loses once they're no longer perfect in the Superbowl? It's more honorable to go 0-17 than to lose a championship game. Won't someone think of the pain those poor fans must endure only being the 2nd best team in a given year?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I can't even see the posts but that's some utterly pathetic posting.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

all u dorks encouraged the hell out of him when he was saying stupid poo poo to me but now that the ownage is on the other foot its a problem. yall got the kawalimus you wanted and cant stand to look at your own creation rip

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Ghost Dog posted:

all u dorks encouraged the hell out of him when he was saying stupid poo poo to me but now that the ownage is on the other foot its a problem. yall got the kawalimus you wanted and cant stand to look at your own creation rip

I’m laughing. You’re here so mad, but here I am, doing a laugh. lol, if I may say so

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I hope the Bills beat the Ravens but if the Chiefs beat the Bills I hope the Ravens beat the Chiefs.

That's why I hope the Bills beat the Chiefs.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Mega64 posted:

I hope the Bills beat the Ravens but if the Chiefs beat the Bills I hope the Ravens beat the Chiefs.

That's why I hope the Bills beat the Chiefs.

This is what’s known in the industry as “anyone but the chiefs”

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
If the Chiefs don't win, I'm now hoping for the Lions to beat the Ravens in Vegas and some deranged Lions fan emerges boasting about how the Lions are undefeated in Superbowls.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Basically I want to watch Mahomes throw five picks and cry on the field and piss his pants as he drowns in a sea of Bills Mafia Buttholes.

Rotten
May 21, 2002

As a shadow I walk in the land of the dead

Mega64 posted:

Basically I want to watch Mahomes throw five picks and cry on the field and piss his pants as he drowns in a sea of Bills Mafia Buttholes.

:same:

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Mega64 posted:

I wish AI weren't unethical bullshit because that sounds like a hilarious prompt.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Victorious Radia posted:

I’m laughing. You’re here so mad, but here I am, doing a laugh. lol, if I may say so

its good to laugh

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Mega64 posted:

Please stop, I can only get so hard

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kalwmus is really cool. ravens championship

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
If anything Kawa is the Lenin of TFF and he will free us of our chains

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kawalimus posted:

So? The 49ers were 2-0 and 3-0 at one point too. And thats part what makes it valuable. Once you lose it you cant get it back.

Counterpoint: I watched the Niners lose their first Super Bowl. To your team. Losing our undefeated Super Bowl record was the absolute least of my woes.

Always and forever.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

if the bucs lose their super bowl virginity i won't want to gently caress them anymore either

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

What is Kawalimus’s equivalent of “perfectly spherical breasts” going to be when the Ravens lose a Super Bowl?

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
Since I started following football and the niners I’ve seen them lose two superbowls and haven’t seen them win one yet but it’s still pretty fun to be competitive and watch meaningful seasons!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dan Campbell is the greatest Detroit coach in, minimum, our lifetimes

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Ghost Dog posted:

its good to laugh

it heals, frankly

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Ghost Dog posted:

its good to laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OG0BmRqX8Y

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdBI4fuIdX4

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

King Hong Kong posted:

What is Kawalimus’s equivalent of “perfectly spherical breasts” going to be when the Ravens lose a Super Bowl?

Several news reports about his failed attempt to break into the Ravens team facility to kidnap John Harbaugh.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

DuhSal posted:

Since I started following football and the niners I’ve seen them lose two superbowls and haven’t seen them win one yet but it’s still pretty fun to be competitive and watch meaningful seasons!

I went thru that loving playoff drought. I want them to keep trying. We lost 2 but I believe we have a loving chance to get our sixth.

Perfect record who loving cares.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
Congrats, Lions fans. Fun game to watch