Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
I'm sorry, I'm not going to a bar where Peyton Manning is chucking Bud Lights at me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Lions should stop scoring

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Please Lions. Defense. Play it

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Love a 4th quarter shoot out.
Lets goooooooooo

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Sweet boxout block by Sun God on the TD too, allowed Gibbs to beeline for the pylon.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

worst color commentator is Mark Sanchez still, sorry folks

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

DuhSal posted:

I like how Gibbs threw the defender down like trash there. Excellently disrespectful and defiant to end the run

Gibbsed him.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Joey Freshwater posted:

God I hate Colinsworth so much

I think half of it is his delivery these days. You can get away saying blatantly wrong things as long as you're occasionally right, everyone does that. But the smarm really gets to me.

He also used to really put the work in to do his job and I don't think that's happening anymore.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

trilljester posted:

I'm sorry, I'm not going to a bar where Peyton Manning is chucking Bud Lights at me.

Don't be a baby. The man's arm is overcooked spaghetti at this point.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

trilljester posted:

You can throw them back! Not like you can miss his forehead.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

solarjetman posted:

Gibbs cooked Winfield, but St Brown blocking his corner made that a TD.

:hfive:

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
The the blue on the Lion's unis is just about the same shade of blue I want to repaint my kitchen with, to cover up the ugly ugly wallpaper that was installed in the 70s that we've all be too lazy to remove.

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
Nowhere near a scorigami this weekend. Normcore poo poo.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

trilljester posted:

It would 100% be like the SNL skit lmao

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Tulalip Tulips posted:

The the blue on the Lion's unis is just about the same shad of blue I want to repaint my kitchen with, to cover up the ugly ugly wallpaper that was installed in the 70s that we've all be too lazy to remove.

Everyone loves Honolulu Blue

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Collinsworth is always hugely biased and just wants to talk about his three favorite players instead of the play on the field. He will always compare a player doing well in their own right to someone else who plays the same position but has nothing in common beyond that.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Reynolds is heading to the locker room :(

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Lions should stop scoring
Bucs would never expect it!

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

trilljester posted:

Crack and roll it back at him like a grenade at a gun emplacement

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Dr. Lunchables posted:

Collinsworth is always hugely biased and just wants to talk about his three favorite players instead of the play on the field. He will always compare a player doing well in their own right to someone else who plays the same position but has nothing in common beyond that.

hes by far the most annoying caster

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Dr. Lunchables posted:

Collinsworth is always hugely biased and just wants to talk about his three favorite players instead of the play on the field.

This is like 95% of color commentators now tho

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Bucs choking

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Lions. Stop going for killshots. Just wrap him up.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
toilet bowls coward punts

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
can't escape the

ANALZONE

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
That should've been a blown up play

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
LOL DO NOT GRAB that ball dumbass that could've been disaster.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Hell of a punt

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Ripped off part of the jersey :laffo:

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Lmao why was 19 running towards that punt

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

MoaM posted:

Bucs choking

choke might be a bit strong. They never lead since the opening FG and they’re the lesser football team.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Alright lions you got a chance to seal this. Run the ball and eat that clock.

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
Collinsworth can be annoying but how soon we forget the worst broadcast crew of all time: Mike Patrick, Joe Theismann and Paul McGwire.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
I don’t care who wins but in the interest of a cool thing I’d like to see happen to create more intrigue.. give me a pick here goff!

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
lots of bucs players going down

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Shindragon posted:

Alright lions you got a chance to seal this. Run the ball and eat that clock.

This would be ideal

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

The NFL should do commentary like the NHL does: with per-team commentators. You can watch the Detroit or Tampa stream of a game.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Bucs players are going down, it's a little concerning

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

DuhSal posted:

I don’t care who wins but in the interest of a cool thing I’d like to see happen to create more intrigue.. give me a pick here goff!

gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

solarjetman posted:

Nowhere near a scorigami this weekend. Normcore poo poo.

Lions winning a playoff game is basically the same as a scorigami.