Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
the story would have been aids if she didnt use that title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
just read a mishima novelette. gonna start a novel. hell i might review it

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
not reading any of these books but will be reading the hellbound heart

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
its about a man who gets cuckolded by his skinless brother

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
you wish you were him

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Ohtori Akio posted:

you wish you were him

i do frank is badass

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
showing up skinless to the rave and all the bitches craving me

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
nope the cuck

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
hiding in the closet watching as the skinless man fucks my partner

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
its not a sex thing

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
it is

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Raves ftw

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

My ex wants to gently caress :staredog:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Poppers posted:

My ex wants to gently caress :staredog:

In general or you specifically?

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i do frank is badass
re sex freak horror movie guys, i've been going to a psychoanalyst who kinda looks like Ted Sorel in from beyond. it kinda weirds me out sometimes.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Perhaps both password homo... perhaps both

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

nice obelisk idiot posted:

re sex freak horror movie guys, i've been going to a psychoanalyst who kinda looks like Ted Sorel in from beyond. it kinda weirds me out sometimes.

you should ask him about his experiments

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
military hardware and queens :dudsmile:

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

Cuttlefush posted:

military hardware and queens :dudsmile:
as a kid a friend's dad came into our elementary school to talk about the Navy. i immediately was like WTF. this guy is not a man, there is something going on here. he looks like a guy, acts tough, but it's like there's a pink cloud following him everywhere. nobody else seemed to notice. i was trying to figure out if he was wearing a woman's pantsuit uniform, or if it was like a special campy version of a regular uniform that the village people might wear.

my friend turned out to be trans and in retrospect i think had a heritable intersex condition

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

[Advice] Friends Dad Has A Pussy?

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
that your ex too?

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

poppers going after old tradcath butches... plausible?

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
that sounds completely popperscore

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

as a kid a friend's dad came into our elementary school to talk about the Navy. i immediately was like WTF. this guy is not a man, there is something going on here. he looks like a guy, acts tough, but it's like there's a pink cloud following him everywhere. nobody else seemed to notice. i was trying to figure out if he was wearing a woman's pantsuit uniform, or if it was like a special campy version of a regular uniform that the village people might wear.

my friend turned out to be trans and in retrospect i think had a heritable intersex condition

first time you met a sailor?

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

my dad was in the navy. i saw some photos of his navy buddies over christmas and lol.

when reading the lou sullivan book it made me think of how my mom and dad met. "this guy is smoking in a faggy way. i'm gonna go hit on him".

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

when reading the lou sullivan book it made me think of how my mom and dad met. "this guy is smoking in a faggy way. i'm gonna go hit on him".

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Ohtori Akio posted:

lets discuss critically acclaimed short story I Sexually Identify As An Attack Helicopter by Isabel Fall

https://gwern.net/doc/fiction/science-fiction/2020-01-15-fall-isexuallyidentifyasanattackhelicopter.html

its a pretty short read

this story loving owns and the reception it got made me write off a bunch of Big Name Progressive Authors without ever reading any of their books because they were stupid as hell about it

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
It's extremely funny that four years on the psychos that tried to lynch her will still fall back on having a panic attack as a way to get out of talking about what they did.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Remembering Andrea Long Chus Females and then finding out Kay Gabriel eviscerated it in LARB. Then shooting myself in the head for knowing all these people

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

thanks poppers. after reading about andrea long chu and looking at andrea long chu I have decided to convert to Islam. maybe iran can find me a nice husband who won't let me look at the internet.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

thanks poppers. after reading about andrea long chu and looking at andrea long chu I have decided to convert to Islam. maybe iran can find me a nice husband who won't let me look at the internet.

lol

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Andrea Long Chu is a freaking troll and Kay Gabriel is NOT happy about it

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
Andrea Long Chu is a troll who managed to put themselves through graduate school instead of getting a real career. They're the absolute pinnacle of professional malingering trans people. It's funny how pissed off she makes everyone but she is not special. It's a type - as much a type as the milsurp nerd trans woman.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Devastating broadside against grad students everywhere fired from the human being thread

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
thinking this will be the year of mishima in the human being thread

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.

Ohtori Akio posted:

thinking this will be the year of mishima in the human being thread

God I wish. I hate talking about authors that remind me of people I know in real life.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
in the few days left of January let's all read and discuss the chaptered short story/novella Star by Yukio Mishima. it's easily found online, at a library, etc. i read the translation by Sam Bett and its good.

it's a story about a preening human being who lives to be pretty and dissociate and bang his favorite uggo chick.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Sounds straight :mufasa:

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
its a little appetizer for the homo rear end loving style stuff mishimas known for. its good. "queering heterosexuality" etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

im going to read a book about an ephebophile