Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Three Olives posted:

But also, not confirming that he had.

Just absolutely amazing that these weird fucks remain part of politics.

I've honestly seriously considering going back to school for a postgrad on why we just tolerate as a society the idea that gay relationships bring intolerable questions to children about anal sex. Yeah, me and my husband regularly have sex because we are adults who have hormones and, yes, I frequently suck my husband's dick, people like having their dicks sucked. However, I have the internet and nobody is asking you if your child knows that their mother loves being chocked while you gently caress them doggy-style and pull their hair, we all know where children come from you loving moron, you have an actual child, I'm not waving some cumrag around screaming "Here is actual proof that my husband came on my face this weekend!"

Yup, 100%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Time_pants posted:

It feels like a lot of people are still responding to Trump's individual points and not enough people realizing he's word-salading on TV and his handlers are just letting it happen.

e: I think they see this as the way to get him off the hook for crimes.

I wonder how much of this is actually senility and how much is an act.

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo

CannonFodder posted:

Oh and WJB was part of the Monkey Trial about the teaching of the Theory of Evolution

Lamech posted:

I don't want to get debanked! I'm investing in gold trump coins from budk.com

Getting debunked? Monkeys? Gold? Are y'all talking about the Snopes Money Trial?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Silly Burrito posted:

Sir, this is a Wendy's

Being anti-gay is a significant portion of the republican party, weirdly now more than ever. If Trump wins, it will be in no small part from "The Moms for Liberty".

It's just loving wild to live your life every day in a very private, closed relationship and have people screaming at you about your gay sex constantly. You have a child, you have no zero evidence, nor does your child, that we have more of a sexual relationship than Bert and Ernie.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

The Bible posted:

I wonder how much of this is actually senility and how much is an act.

If he can act that well, he deserves an Oscar, and I mean it. That's unmistakable. He's really starting to cognitively slide now. It's obvious from the fact that he's just kind of vacantly free-associating. He's lost it.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

We're all adults with hormones here.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Three Olives posted:

Being anti-gay is a significant portion of the republican party, weirdly now more than ever. If Trump wins, it will be in no small part from "The Moms for Liberty".

It's just loving wild to live your life every day in a very private, closed relationship and have people screaming at you about your gay sex constantly. You have a child, you have no zero evidence, nor does your child, that we have more of a sexual relationship than Bert and Ernie.

I figure the people who are screaming the loudest are the ones who either aren't having any, or are jealous and want some themselves.

IshmaelZarkov
Jun 20, 2013

Ghostlight posted:

technically i think they have the most in the world.

I did the maths, and it says that every costline is exactly the same length, being somewhere between a couple hundred meters and infinity? That can't be right.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

:same:

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
At this point even if trump had a stroke in front of me I still wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt. Act or no, he's a dumb rear end in a top hat enabling nazis.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Hollismason posted:

Getting real spicey in here.

It's what happens when you cook with gas

LIKE A DOG

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Sir, the question was, "Is this your handwriting?"

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
God drat I love 3O so much dude.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Time_pants posted:

If he can act that well, he deserves an Oscar, and I mean it. That's unmistakable. He's really starting to cognitively slide now. It's obvious from the fact that he's just kind of vacantly free-associating. He's lost it.

It's weird to me. On the one hand, parading him through all this legal torture seems cruel when there's a good chance he doesn't really even understand what is happening.

On the other hand, good.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Silly Burrito posted:

I figure the people who are screaming the loudest are the ones who either aren't having any, or are jealous and want some themselves.

I just remember being on the second family trip with my husband's family and being reminded by his religious conservative sister that we could absolutely not reveal to their children that we were sharing a bed.

Honey, the least appealing part of this vacation is being on the second year of it, I absolutely know I'm not going to have sex on it.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

emSparkly posted:

God drat I love 3O so much dude.

:same: never change 3O

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

The Bible posted:

It's weird to me. On the one hand, parading him through all this legal torture seems cruel when there's a good chance he doesn't really even understand what is happening.

On the other hand, good.

If he's that sundowned he has no business being in office. I might buy, however, that cocaine is a hell of a drug.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Three Olives posted:

I've honestly seriously considering going back to school for a postgrad on why we just tolerate as a society the idea that gay relationships bring intolerable questions to children about anal sex. Yeah, me and my husband regularly have sex because we are adults who have hormones and, yes, I frequently suck my husband's dick, people like having their dicks sucked. However, I have the internet and nobody is asking you if your child knows that their mother loves being chocked while you gently caress them doggy-style and pull their hair, we all know where children come from you loving moron, you have an actual child, I'm not waving some cumrag around screaming "Here is actual proof that my husband came on my face this weekend!"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

neat!

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

This is the best thing ever :lol:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I can't believe I'm saying this but can we go back to 3O bragging about his condo

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

that's where he and his husband have regular sex and cock suck

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I sleep in a racecar bed.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Ghostlight posted:

that's where he and his husband have regular sex and cock suck

They call it a 'F-shack'.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

that was the best post 3O ever made and you probed him for it

shameful

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

He'll be back and doubling down on toasters and fancy living in no time.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
His toaster gathers intel on his sexual activities and forwards it to the good people at KitchenAid

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Grey Cat posted:

I sleep in a racecar bed.

How expensive is it, did it come from skymall

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

What a magical time to be alive

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Justice for 3O!

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Toxic Mental posted:

I can't believe I'm saying this but can we go back to 3O bragging about his condo

Everyone knows the best thing about having a place with an amazing view is getting it on overlooking it.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

withak posted:

If you are Tim Scott does marrying a white lady help or hurt your chances with Trump?

Does it help with Scott's chances with Trump?

Serious answer, it depends on how hot she is.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Joe should start calling him Dementia Donny, he'll get 4% more popular vote come november

John Yossarian
Aug 24, 2013
Wasn't Three Olives gone for a few years and then he came back? I wonder what brought him back.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Three Olives posted:

This post should get reverse probation, where 3O gets to post twice as much for six hours.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Three Olives posted:

Honestly? W/r/t this post? Sometimes, same, tbqh

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Post itt every time you lol that 3O is getting cum blasted

PhonyMcRingRing
Jun 6, 2002

Toxic Mental posted:

I haven't been here in years and that still occupies one of my brain cells wtf

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

In all seriousness though, I gotta hand it to 3o.

That was the most disturbing post I’ve seen in all my time on SA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
What's the Crime? Waving a succulent cumrag around?